Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Green House Seeds > Super Silver Haze

Thread Title Search
Super Silver Haze Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-08-2009, 06:27 PM #1
pinecone
Sativa Tamer

pinecone is just really nicepinecone is just really nicepinecone is just really nicepinecone is just really nicepinecone is just really nicepinecone is just really nicepinecone is just really nicepinecone is just really nicepinecone is just really nicepinecone is just really nice
Super Silver Haze

I've got a 2 a few weeks into 12/12. They were vegged about 2.5 months and trained and are in 3.8 gallon pots. They are at about 2' now and my goal is to keep them under 30". If there is interest I will update periodically.

Pine

pinecone is offline Quote

Old 07-08-2009, 06:28 PM #2
CANNACO-OP
Farmassist

CANNACO-OP is a glorious beacon of lightCANNACO-OP is a glorious beacon of lightCANNACO-OP is a glorious beacon of lightCANNACO-OP is a glorious beacon of lightCANNACO-OP is a glorious beacon of lightCANNACO-OP is a glorious beacon of lightCANNACO-OP is a glorious beacon of lightCANNACO-OP is a glorious beacon of lightCANNACO-OP is a glorious beacon of lightCANNACO-OP is a glorious beacon of lightCANNACO-OP is a glorious beacon of light
smoke community has asked for this strain in the midwest.

Old 07-08-2009, 06:29 PM #3
VirginHarvester

VirginHarvester is just really niceVirginHarvester is just really niceVirginHarvester is just really niceVirginHarvester is just really niceVirginHarvester is just really niceVirginHarvester is just really niceVirginHarvester is just really niceVirginHarvester is just really nice
sure, who wouldn't be interested?

But I'm curious, are you planning to finish in same pots? If you can finish this strain out in 4 gallon pots having vegged for over two months, shouldn't most strains be able to veg for a 3-4 weeks and finish in a 3 gallon pot?
VirginHarvester is offline Quote

Old 07-08-2009, 06:45 PM #4
pinecone
Sativa Tamer

pinecone is just really nicepinecone is just really nicepinecone is just really nicepinecone is just really nicepinecone is just really nicepinecone is just really nicepinecone is just really nicepinecone is just really nicepinecone is just really nicepinecone is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginHarvester View Post
But I'm curious, are you planning to finish in same pots? If you can finish this strain out in 4 gallon pots having vegged for over two months, shouldn't most strains be able to veg for a 3-4 weeks and finish in a 3 gallon pot?
I am planning on finishing in 4-gallon pots. The plants were transplanted into their current pots from 2.3 gallon pots on the day they were switched to 12/12 so they should have plenty of room to grow.

I like to use smaller pots for veg as they take up less space and everything I grow gets vegged at least 6-weeks. These particular plants stayed in 16 cups for one month, 4" squares for another month, and a 2.3 gallon pot for 2+ weeks.

Pine

Some pictures from childhood

From April 28th @ about 2-weeks from sprout

From May 10th @ about 1 month. This plant showed sex a few days later.

From 5-27 after being tied down.

From June 8th after being pulled out of a 4" square pot.

From June 8th after being transplanted into a 2.3 gallon container

Old 07-09-2009, 02:25 PM #5
franco.gh
Peace, love and THC

franco.gh is a jewel in the roughfranco.gh is a jewel in the roughfranco.gh is a jewel in the roughfranco.gh is a jewel in the roughfranco.gh is a jewel in the roughfranco.gh is a jewel in the roughfranco.gh is a jewel in the roughfranco.gh is a jewel in the rough
nice thread pinecone, keep the flow!

;-)
franco.gh is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-09-2009, 02:49 PM #6
reverev313
I SMOKE AND GROW LEGAL BUDS

reverev313 has a spectacular aura aboutreverev313 has a spectacular aura aboutreverev313 has a spectacular aura aboutreverev313 has a spectacular aura about
thats what iam talking about pinecone looking good buddy

REVEREV CRITICAL MASS GROW https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=143682

MY LATE 09 GROW> > > https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=9552
Schazzleberry #2 Chimera
Super lemon haze Greenhouse
Strawberry haze Greenhouse
Sour diesel ibl Reservoir

Dry Bud Shots > > >https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=9726
reverev313 is offline Quote

Old 07-10-2009, 07:09 PM #7
DMXAK47

ssh

i got a ssh clone yesterday at the club. never grew this strain. i hope it turns out nice.

Old 07-12-2009, 12:44 AM #8
stasis
Registered Non-Conformist

stasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud of
Hey, Y'all,

I am growing out 2 phenos from the souvenir bubble pack that included some SSH buds and 5 seeds at the C Cup two years ago...

I really like both, so far. First run with the clones... I never flower out seed moms..

I have two of each out on the deck, loving the sun... Great vigour, stable - staying in veg, while some other clones lapsed into flower.

Also, two of each indoors, so I can get an idea. These are beautiful. I am very happy.. The smell is almost identical in both, but that may change. It is a classic Dank GOOD smell.

We will see how they stack up against the MRN SSH I grew. Only had one pheno of it, though, no real test, of course. I did not keep it. It took too long, and I did not like the flavour, except once in a long while... Great, refined buzz, though.

One of my phenos of the GHS SSH is stretchy, with long spear-shaped buds. The other not as tall, is more branchy, with classic running rounded-top buds. Looks a bit like the one that PINECONE is kind enough to share with all of us.

I am thinking they will take at least 65-70days, and be crystalline entities... The trichs are everywhere already at 40. Needle-thin leaves on both... Calyxes exploding from the very inside started last night. My feeding schedule is interesting, and a bit lavish. Sometimes I get seemingly-premature calyx-expansion. Especially on Hazes.... It always works out alright.

Good genetics are so rare, I have run so many more strains from seed than I have kept. Everyone I know uses other people's clones... SO much easier, but I like to also do a seed run each year, with 40 or 50 seeds, chosen through the year.

A whole long story, PARDON ME...

To say: I Think we have something good here..>!!!!!!!!

I am stoked....

2005-2007 Mendocino "Wild Wknd @ the Woodlands" judging - 6 ribbons in 3 years - 2) 1st Place - 2) second place and 2) 3rd place.
stasis is offline Quote

Old 07-12-2009, 03:31 PM #9
pinecone
Sativa Tamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by stasis View Post
One of my phenos of the GHS SSH is stretchy, with long spear-shaped buds. The other not as tall, is more branchy, with classic running rounded-top buds. Looks a bit like the one that PINECONE is kind enough to share with all of us.
Mine are just starting to bud up 2.5 weeks into flowering so I don't have any sense of bud profiles or density, but the two plants that I do have are pretty different. The plant on the left in the first picture is taller with bigger leafs and longer internodes. The plant on the left is desnser with more budsites. Smells are similar. My current favorite is the one on the left, mostly because it grows in a way that tends to work better in my cabinet.

Pine

Old 07-13-2009, 08:37 AM #10
buddah
Life is one big grow........

buddah is a glorious beacon of lightbuddah is a glorious beacon of lightbuddah is a glorious beacon of lightbuddah is a glorious beacon of lightbuddah is a glorious beacon of lightbuddah is a glorious beacon of lightbuddah is a glorious beacon of lightbuddah is a glorious beacon of lightbuddah is a glorious beacon of lightbuddah is a glorious beacon of lightbuddah is a glorious beacon of light
u will have hugh colas.....
buddah is offline Quote