What's new

Pre 98 Bubba

kushism

Here's some shots of my ladies.. I am still a beginner at taking macro's..
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Ok I know they are not the greatest, but i am still proud!! Hope you like them :)

There's more shots in my gallery...Here's a link

http://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=6753

I welcome your comments

You should be proud, looks damn good to me. I love seeing all of those Trichs packed in there... cluttered with Trichs like a shut-ins apartment is with pizza boxes.

kushism

I will take some more branch/plant shots tonight when the lights come on.. These bubba have been flowering for 48 days.. i have some OG kush too, but the bubba just seem more photogenic at this point..

here is a pic from the garden @ 48 days showing 90% of the bubba plants and an OG Bud in the top right corner.. i took this shot when i was taking these macro's.. i will take more tonight..

L

Lapplandish

Here's some shots of my ladies.. I am still a beginner at taking macro's..
picture.php

Nice shot! I don't know why, but when I take a close look at that picture I just start seeing a mexican having siesta..:bandit: Anyone??

kushism

The only reason i find the OG non-photogenic is cause i can't quite figure out how to get good pics of it yet.. I am messing with the settings trying to get the white balance and brightness set correctly for under the 1000 hps.. there are several pics of it in my latest album, but they are a bit dark.. they look great on my Viewsonic va2226w widescreen lcd, but they look like utter crap on my old dying 19" crt.. so i dunno.. hopefully a new camera and a better understanding of its white balance and other settings would help.

Bi0hazard

Veteran
Looking great. Make sure that stretching nug doesn't touch up against the glass. You might want to use a string to gently have it grow more sideways.

kushism

I let them veg 35 days, and keep em healthy as possible.. i have seen up to 13 fingers with this particular bubba strain.. don;t really know that i did anything special.. sorry i can;t be more help.. Maybe try looking for diff bubba cut?