Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Landraces > Mauritius sativa

Thread Title Search
Mauritius sativa Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-03-2009, 12:11 PM #1
lasko
Mr Patient

lasko is a jewel in the roughlasko is a jewel in the roughlasko is a jewel in the roughlasko is a jewel in the roughlasko is a jewel in the roughlasko is a jewel in the roughlasko is a jewel in the rough
Mauritius sativa

I was lucky to get some seeds from Mauritus, but i didnt found any decent info about strains there, so decided to start a thread. I hope some of you will add some more info. I know just what my friend told me.
He got seeds from an old rasta there, oldman told him that they plant seeds in may and harvest small bushes in october, what means they have winter grow ??? As i see plants have potential to grow in big trees not small bushes And he said its Zamal La reunion is close so it might be

I got 5 seeds 10. 5. 2009 and plant them next day, germination 5 of 5 not bad for exotic seeds

on pic plants at 20 days

sorry but just this pic its pic before put them to flower

Transplanted in 1,5l bottles as i wanted them small they showed sex early - hermi plant after 8 days, female plants from 11-14 days and male after 15 days

after 4 weeks of flower they are like this

updates soon
Feel free to add any info

namaste
lasko is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-03-2009, 12:17 PM #2
XyZ
Trichomnia

XyZ is a glorious beacon of lightXyZ is a glorious beacon of lightXyZ is a glorious beacon of lightXyZ is a glorious beacon of lightXyZ is a glorious beacon of lightXyZ is a glorious beacon of lightXyZ is a glorious beacon of lightXyZ is a glorious beacon of lightXyZ is a glorious beacon of lightXyZ is a glorious beacon of lightXyZ is a glorious beacon of light
lookin'good lasko!
...already any smell on this flowerz?
will be interesting to see the results
XyZ is offline Quote

Old 07-03-2009, 12:42 PM #3
lasko
Mr Patient

lasko is a jewel in the roughlasko is a jewel in the roughlasko is a jewel in the roughlasko is a jewel in the roughlasko is a jewel in the roughlasko is a jewel in the roughlasko is a jewel in the rough
Nice to see you here bro
At the moment my nose is not in good conditions so i hardly tell you about smell
lasko is offline Quote

Old 07-03-2009, 03:48 PM #4
1000ARMSofKALI

Thumbs up

hi lasko, thats exciting attempt you do How long flower period do you expect? are you going 12/12?, dont you assume about more darkness for them?

keep it up

kali

Old 07-03-2009, 04:15 PM #5
lasko
Mr Patient

Tnx 1000arms
i expect loooooonnnngggggggggg flowerin period up to 200 dayz well i hope for less, but we will see
For now they are on 11.30/12.30 but i will go slowly down to 10, maybe 9 hours of light, all depends on how will they react

lasko
lasko is offline Quote

Old 07-03-2009, 07:05 PM #6
Peksman
make way for a positive day

Peksman has a spectacular aura aboutPeksman has a spectacular aura aboutPeksman has a spectacular aura aboutPeksman has a spectacular aura about
Nice plants lasko. Are you planning to do any crosses with them?
Peksman is offline Quote

Old 07-04-2009, 03:00 AM #7
Weedninja
Rode to school on the little bus

Weedninja is a jewel in the roughWeedninja is a jewel in the roughWeedninja is a jewel in the roughWeedninja is a jewel in the roughWeedninja is a jewel in the roughWeedninja is a jewel in the roughWeedninja is a jewel in the rough
La Reunion and Mauritius are very close and I don't think its a very big leap to say that they're probably related. I wish I could give you first hand info about La Reunion Zamal but the beans I got were duds (0/15). The seeds were small and dark if that helps. There's a Zamal thread in the Magus forum with some good info.

Dubi from Ace said that he had trouble finding a true male that didn't autoflower or hermie.
Weedninja is offline Quote

Old 07-04-2009, 11:13 AM #8
BENJI
Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...

BENJI has much to be proud ofBENJI has much to be proud ofBENJI has much to be proud ofBENJI has much to be proud ofBENJI has much to be proud ofBENJI has much to be proud ofBENJI has much to be proud ofBENJI has much to be proud ofBENJI has much to be proud ofBENJI has much to be proud ofBENJI has much to be proud of
Cool lasko ill be watching this with interest..!!!
A PERFECT CURE EVERYTIME..By Simon..

Cannabis does not make us criminals, The law does.
R.I.P Elemental Bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by -StashBastard- View Post
Be a gentleman,be yourself, be honest and open and don't be a pussy.
BENJI is offline Quote

Old 07-06-2009, 09:31 AM #9
lasko
Mr Patient

tnx broda
Benji nice to have you here
Weedninja tnx for info, i will look for that. The seeds were the smallest seeds i saw in my life and dark brown. So you wana say im a little lucky guy to have a pure male? I didnt test avtoflowering traits as i put them to flower after two weeks from seeds
Peksman yes some plants are waiting to recive a little polen ... as always

respect brodas
lasko
lasko is offline Quote

Old 07-06-2009, 10:06 AM #10
daemos

daemos will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasko View Post
tnx broda
Benji nice to have you here s
Weedninja tnx for info, i will look for that. The seeds were the smallest seeds i saw in my life and dark brown. So you wana say im a little lucky guy to have a pure male? I didnt test avtoflowering traits as i put them to flower after two weeks from seeds
Peksman yes some plants are waiting to recive a little polen ... as always

respect brodas
lasko
Have to say that you are very lucky to get those seeds if they are from mauritius. Mauritius is a very strict place when it comes to drugs. I am half maurtian and was there about a year and a half agoe. while there i spoke to some locals while on a bit of search for some greens and for the month i was there i couldnt get a hold of any what so ever Havy drug penalties in mauritius. even the white frenchys working behind the bars at the clubs couldnt help me out. On the other hand Reunion Is is only half an hours plane ride and got told if you just ask the locals over there you can get sorted very easily and its cheap. Maybe it has something to do with the governments in both countries? Reunion is french owned while Mauritius is independant. Great thread be looking forward to be seeing how this one pans out.
daemos is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.