What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DSD2 Hash in 10 minutes

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When I first saw that DVD that came with the International Cannagraphic Mag, I was astonished at how simply the Morrocans make their hash. So we decided to take about a 1/4 of our most resinous stash (DSD2) and try it here in a similar way.

I took my wife's lace lingerie (with the perfect sized netting) and wrapped the buds/leafs in the lingerie. Then I laid the ball on the inside of a bowl and began beating it with medium force. Immediately I noticed copious amounts of resins falling throught the black lace. I couldn't believe how much came out.

While it's not the purest hash in the world, I DID get this done in less than 10 minutes on my first try improvising tools as I went. AND it's smokeable hash in less than 10 minutes too.

To press the 'dust', we just put in in a tablespoon and pressed it flat with a teaspoon until it was maleable enough to form into a ball.

The hash burns extremely slowly :D I'm hashy - happy.

Oh, a picture or 3 for evidence. Try your hardest not to point out the green matter and the occasional pistil, as I already said it isn't the purest hash, but you know it's going to mess ya up almost the same ;)

cc

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

G

CC that ball of hash looks scrumptious! Thanks for the easy tip. I've just been usin' my spacecase grinder and press. It produces pretty good hash, but it takes forever it seems to get a large amount. :mad:

G-D

you must try the A11
I took a small plant Eh...... about little less than an OZ dried and crushed them up over the bubble bags.
And I must say that it is some very tasty and fragrant hash...
73 is almost white .. tasty just tasty......;)

PALM

Looks Damn good, and hash in 10min is always a treat. Is the DSD2 REZ'S strain? Either way looks good!

Sour Cheers!