What's new

house and garden custom feed chart

cravin morehead

Veteran
i'm going to try this line up next. maybe making small adjustments to this recipe as needed. just thought i'd post it and see what you all think.

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
Im currently using House & Garden's whole line of nutes and couldnt be happier. The roots Excelurator is nucking futs!

D

dongle69

24 products?
I'm guessing a salesman came up with that custom feed chart?

Wait...What?

Veteran
Thats the entire product line, not a 'add all of this to your mix' recipe :)

I think he marked the products he wanted to use on the far left

Seed Buyer

House & Garden is a great product line. You do NOT need most the products on that list. I would suggests getting the "real" House & Garden feed schedule. Simple and effective.

yeah just stick to the H&G line, only thing i would recommend is some organic additives, i love playing with Humboldt nutrient additive's and H&G grow,bloom, root excel.. been working wonders for me!

If you go to the house and garden website, you can pick your base nutes, and then select how many weeks your going, and it gives you a feeding chart of all revelant other products based on your base nutes...

pretty neat

cravin morehead

Veteran
yeah, i'll be using the whole H&G line. i already had most of the other stuff except the hydroplex. all in all, it didn't really cost much more than the FF nut line... from pics ive seen of H&G grows, its worth it. i'll be NOT using n.u.t.s., or the foliar recipe. may make slight changes to see how the plants respond. if you guys are interested, i'll start alog. next run will be Toejam and maybe some Mendo... i agree, its alot of stuff, more than im used to. but the amounts used are pretty small per gallon... we'll see...:headbange

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
thats a bullsh!t chart, stick with the original nutrient lineup. and it even says, get your nutrients here.... salesman talk :fsu:

BubbaBear

I agree, H&G's line is missing a few things, they have more products released in the UK. But this calander is kinda wack, what is N.U.T.S and M.O.A.B ? Why would you use this M.O.A.B in place of Shooting powder when thats one of there best addatives? And Why would you use Hydroplex a soil addative in Hydro or Coco period ?

Im running there full line plus some cal mag cause im use RO water, silica because its summer and a couple benificials when im not using Roots Excelurator and a couple folar spays, my plants couldnt be happier.