What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Danish Garden ( First time grower ) Grow diary

Xhashish

Veteran
Hey all people out there, after many many hours spend reading about marijuana + smoking I finally decided to try grow some weed, this is the first time i try it , so it's not a big project or something expensive, just to get some experiences , and hopefully a little smoke (=

I started in here a little late, actually 5 days ago..
so the first post is going to be a little long (=

I will keep you updated as the days goes (=

26-04-09
I got 30 seeds from a friend , unfortanely unknown sort, same day i got the seeds ready to germinate .. 3 days after i got 28 little sprouts , i plantet them in potting soil and little pots.. all the little pots stod in the window frame ..

19-05-09
Long time since last update, now it's ready for transplant to some bigger pots, since i dont have the big fortune is going to be a lots of different pots, here is a picture after transplanting , the plan is the pots going to the greenhouse till they get a little bigger -

And a little pic in the greenhouse -

26-05-09
The plants is growing fine, except 2-3 plants they got to much heat, so they look'd a little strange..
here is the plants -

I also got 5 Turkish pot & 3 lowrider seeds from a friend , here they are -

1-06-09
Plants looking fine , not much to say, and not many pictures this time, the 2 biggest -

I tryed to cut the top off one of the plants just 2 see how the plant will react, i now realized that it was way 2 early , but you can only learn from mistakes -

07-06-09
Lots of things has happened on a week , all the plants are now outside and they having great, some pics from this sunny day - gonna transplant those real quick -

The plant I cut the top off -

Definitely 2 different strains -

All the plants together , Im soon going to plant out , some going to stay in a flower bed , and the other is going to finish in 12 liters pots -

27-06-09
It is going really good with the plants , today i planted 12 plants in the flower bed by the way i started to use fertilizer last week, dont have so much money , so i use some green house fertilizer it is called , it works fine, except everytime I just watered the plants , the 2 bottom leaves turn yellow in short time ..
I've also spotted 4 females , and 1 male , and he is gone ..
some pics -
Really beautiful -

The plant i cutted -

The 12 plants i outplanted today -

I got 2 good pics of the pistils on the female plant -

2 other plants stand with a blackberry plant -

And finally the other plants -

Thats all from this time, new pics in next week, im going to buy new pots monday i think , so pics will come when i transplant (=

ps. sorry for my bad english , hope you understand me (-:

THC123

Veteran
I understand you perfectly , welcome to the outdoor section danski.

Your plants are looking good , those in full soil will become big , maybe you can bend the outer ones to the outside.

Good luck! i wish you a mold free harvest!

Xhashish

Veteran
Thanks man (= im looking forward to spend some time in here

29-06-09

Just bought new pots today , so time for transplanting the last ones , here are some pics for today -

Nice roots -

Pic after transplanting ,and one with the dog (=

At the time there is 4 females , including the biggest plant of them all

The 12 plants in the flower bed -

blackone

Veteran
Yeah promising grow there :) You're definitely gonna have enough to last you through the winter unless you're a serious toker.
Good job! And welcome to icmag.

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
good looking bro, good to have you here and i hope you will take us to the happy end!

Xhashish

Veteran
Wow , im impressed , really - BIG thanks for all the lovely comments , such nice words you wrote to me .. hope your all having a good time , have a nice and blessed day (=

And im lookin forward to show you a beginners garden from start to end (=

jakezking

Xhashish, you're doing an outstanding job with your plants - and, what a first grow - 28 plants? WOW! You're starting out big - really there is no other way to do it! I wish you much success and continued good luck with your grow, and I'm looking forward to following your thread through to some gorgeous buds, cut & trimmed, and a fine smoke report!

Minion

Wow , im impressed , really - BIG thanks for all the lovely comments , such nice words you wrote to me .. hope your all having a good time , have a nice and blessed day (=

And im lookin forward to show you a beginners garden from start to end (=

Please do, they often teach us the most. I'm on my 3rd year and still trying to break out of the rookie stage.

Xhashish

Veteran
Thanks again (= really nice with all the positive feedback

yea, maybe it sounds like much to start up with 30 plants, but my first impression was , rather 2 plants surplus than no plants, due to first time mistakes , or male plants, or what do i know .. also it was seeds i got free from a friend, like i wrote before , not something i've spend the big fortune on (-: just to get some experience, so i can learn from mistakes , so i know what to do different next year ..

cause im really getting hook'd on this hobby , it's really nice to go in the garden an muck with the plants (-;

By the way, i have a little question , how long from the plants shows sex in preflower to the male spread pollen ?

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
depends on the strain and how fast it shows preflowers. you have at least 2-3 weeks anyway.

Good luck! They look nice and happy! :wave:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
rock on bro, looking forward to many updates.

the male spreads its polen from around 3-4 weeks after showing sex, but it also depends on the genetics in it. the male dies after around 2½ month as adult, again depending on genetics. it is spreading pollen almost til its death

Xhashish

Veteran
Cool with the fast reply ..

okay, just gonna charge my camera , and then i think i need a little help with a couple of plants..
by the way yesterday i made ready for scrog, made it with borads and chickenfence , it's not fitted in rigth now, im waiting a little , and then im bend the plants down also .. cause I dont want the plants in the full soil bed to get so tall .. I drop some pics later (=

Xhashish

Veteran
01-07-09

Here are some photos for today, i didnt get much pics, 5 min after i came out it started to raining (=

Juhuuu i finally figured out to get the pics in big here hehe (-:

Here are 2 plants, wich im almost sure is male, but would like to hear your opinion before i do something stupid hehe ..
hope you can see it from the pics , im not the best photographer (;

what would you guys say?

Here is the thing i made for scrog, a board i mounted with chickenfence, and then i made a kind of tripod the plan is to mount the end of the chickenfence to the tripod and lay the board on the ground next to the plants , hope you can imagine it , otherwise you must wait some time (=

From the full soil bed

Here is a Pic from 27-06-09

Here is one from today, 4 days later (=

That was it, i didnt get more pics due the heavy raining ..

Latest posts

Latest posts