Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay Private Breeders > Archived Breeder Forums > Head Seeds > Sabbatical

Thread Title Search    
Visit Sensi Seeds For all your Genetic Needs!
 Sabbatical Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2009, 12:48 PM   #16
Alex-F
Traktor driver

Alex-F has much to be proud ofAlex-F has much to be proud ofAlex-F has much to be proud ofAlex-F has much to be proud ofAlex-F has much to be proud ofAlex-F has much to be proud ofAlex-F has much to be proud ofAlex-F has much to be proud ofAlex-F has much to be proud of
You take your time mate. All the best to you n the family.

Old 06-17-2009, 02:26 PM   #17
ask4:20

ask4:20 is on a distinguished road
Everyone needs breaks from time to time, so enjoy yours.

....have i missed out on the head release you were mentioning?
ask4:20 jest offline   Quote

Old 06-17-2009, 02:31 PM   #18
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

Grat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivorGrat3fulh3ad is a survivor
not yet, am getting the details sorted on posting them...
To be fair it should be a weekend release so everyone gets a shot...
Peace and Love

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. ... It happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion." – Carl Sagan

"There is rebirth of character, but no transmigration of a self. Thy thought-forms reappear, but there is no egoentity transferred. The stanza uttered by a teacher is reborn in the scholar who repeats the words. Only through ignorance and delusion do men indulge in the dream that their souls are separate and self-existent entities.""Our thinking is gone, but our thoughts continue. Reasoning ceases, but knowledge remains." – Buddha
Grat3fulh3ad jest offline   Quote

Old 06-17-2009, 02:59 PM   #19
DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivor
H3ad..we did and we will miss you..but take what time it takes. DD
DoobieDuck jest offline   Quote

Old 06-17-2009, 07:45 PM   #20
PoopyTeaBags
State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trailer Park Supervisor

PoopyTeaBags is a survivorPoopyTeaBags is a survivorPoopyTeaBags is a survivorPoopyTeaBags is a survivorPoopyTeaBags is a survivorPoopyTeaBags is a survivorPoopyTeaBags is a survivorPoopyTeaBags is a survivorPoopyTeaBags is a survivorPoopyTeaBags is a survivorPoopyTeaBags is a survivor
Thanks for the headup man i hope you get everything sorted out.... say hello to ms Ghead too... Best regards

PTB....
PoopyTeaBags jest offline   Quote

Old 06-17-2009, 07:49 PM   #21
Babbabud
Bodhisattva of the Earth

Babbabud has disabled reputation
Enjoy

Babba's 2009 outdoor Grow!

(Medical Patient In Compliance)

Nam myoho renge kyo !! Mugi wasshin
your bud
babba

Peace
be here now!!
Babbabud jest offline   Quote

Old 06-17-2009, 08:38 PM   #22
blynx
WALSTIB

blynx is a survivorblynx is a survivorblynx is a survivorblynx is a survivorblynx is a survivorblynx is a survivorblynx is a survivorblynx is a survivorblynx is a survivorblynx is a survivorblynx is a survivor
Enjoy your sabbatical
blynx jest offline   Quote

Old 06-17-2009, 08:41 PM   #23
B.C.
Non Conformist

B.C. is a survivorB.C. is a survivorB.C. is a survivorB.C. is a survivorB.C. is a survivorB.C. is a survivorB.C. is a survivorB.C. is a survivorB.C. is a survivorB.C. is a survivorB.C. is a survivor
Talking Well...

Brother Head! ...... it's really good ta see man! You sure are missed around here! I thought ya might of gotten a belly full of the online thing and was jus blowin it off. It -has- been known ta happen. lol

Anyhoo, hope things aren't too serious. Tell Mrs. G I said howdy! and I hope things are goin good on her side of the family these days.

Oh... thanks again so much for the Casey Jones turn on, that was really nice of ya! I've never got anything for free in my life! lol... I haven't had a chance to grow em yet, but they will be cherrished.

Well man, I wish you guys all the best! come back when ya can, much love, take care..... BC
Once I thought I saw you in a crowded hazy bar, dancing on the light from star to star. Far across the moonbeam I know that's who you are, I looked in to your eyes and I saw fire! Before that moment you touched my lips, that perfect feeling when time jus slips, away between us on our foggy trip....
B.C. jest offline   Quote

Old 06-17-2009, 08:44 PM   #24
chuckyoufarley

chuckyoufarley is a survivorchuckyoufarley is a survivorchuckyoufarley is a survivorchuckyoufarley is a survivorchuckyoufarley is a survivorchuckyoufarley is a survivorchuckyoufarley is a survivorchuckyoufarley is a survivorchuckyoufarley is a survivorchuckyoufarley is a survivorchuckyoufarley is a survivor
hope all goes well for you and the mrs brother best vibes to ya bro

PEACE CHUCKY

jack & jill went up the hill to score a bag of grass jack was swift & rolled a spliff now he's gettin some ASS

OF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE LEFT ME THE 1 I MISS MOST IS ME

i'm never alone even when i'm by myself
STAND UP AND SHOUT HELL YES I
all of the grows you see have been jacked from another site and are not mine tru dat
chuckyoufarley jest offline   Quote

Old 06-17-2009, 08:45 PM   #25
PazVerdeRadical
all praises are due to the Most High

Location: All Fantastica rests on a foundation of forgotten dreams
PazVerdeRadical has a reputation beyond reputePazVerdeRadical has a reputation beyond reputePazVerdeRadical has a reputation beyond reputePazVerdeRadical has a reputation beyond reputePazVerdeRadical has a reputation beyond reputePazVerdeRadical has a reputation beyond reputePazVerdeRadical has a reputation beyond reputePazVerdeRadical has a reputation beyond reputePazVerdeRadical has a reputation beyond reputePazVerdeRadical has a reputation beyond reputePazVerdeRadical has a reputation beyond repute
have a lovely sabbatical Grat3 much peace to you and yours

...so what u rep don?
PazVerdeRadical jest offline   Quote

Old 06-17-2009, 10:07 PM   #26
Seismic

Best of luck h3ad, I hope you are able to sort everything out, and get everything taken care which you need to. Take Care man, and be well

Old 06-18-2009, 04:57 AM   #27
Billygoat
Having fun!

Billygoat is a splendid one to beholdBillygoat is a splendid one to beholdBillygoat is a splendid one to beholdBillygoat is a splendid one to beholdBillygoat is a splendid one to beholdBillygoat is a splendid one to beholdBillygoat is a splendid one to behold
Take care

Just wanted to say the same. Take care and wish you and the family nothing but the very best. It's always nice to take some time off and spend it with the family. See you when you get back and hope your time off is very good to you and the family. PM me if you need anything.
Take care,
BG
R.I.P. buckeye-leaf
Billygoat jest offline   Quote

Old 06-18-2009, 05:42 AM   #28
lordbudly

lordbudly is just really nicelordbudly is just really nicelordbudly is just really nicelordbudly is just really nicelordbudly is just really nice
Hope you have a good one, i saw this on tv and laughed pretty hard, thought u might like, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_SpLt5nTgk enjoy
4) at a party, whipping out a poorly rolled doob is embarrassing.
Just for you Paz

Sometimes it feels like the world has given up on you... and you almost feel like its time to give up on it
lordbudly jest offline   Quote

Old 06-18-2009, 01:35 PM   #29
ojd
CONNOISSEUR GENETICS

ojd is a survivorojd is a survivorojd is a survivorojd is a survivorojd is a survivorojd is a survivorojd is a survivorojd is a survivorojd is a survivorojd is a survivorojd is a survivor
its does get hectic in this game

i wish you all the best bro as i only hear nothing but good things about you
also the casey jones (truecanablis cut)is legendary over here
killer cross bro
its up there with the best

take care of yourself and family
peace

ojd
ojd jest offline   Quote

Old 06-18-2009, 01:40 PM   #30
K Double O

K Double O is a glorious beacon of lightK Double O is a glorious beacon of lightK Double O is a glorious beacon of lightK Double O is a glorious beacon of lightK Double O is a glorious beacon of light
Sorry about any misfortune, and good luck to you & yours.

You can bet your ass I Will Be All over this release.

Peace & Good Luck H3ad

Kdouble

0 members found this post helpful.