Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay Private Breeders > Archived Breeder Forums > Head Seeds > Sabbatical

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Mile High Glass Pipes!
Sabbatical Thread Tools
Old 06-17-2009, 02:04 AM #11
exactlywatt
Raise High the roof beam, carpenters!!

exactlywatt will become famous soon enoughexactlywatt will become famous soon enoughexactlywatt will become famous soon enough
Have a great summer Grat8ful!

Old 06-17-2009, 03:04 AM #12
THE PABLOS

Breaks are good. Peace.

Old 06-17-2009, 04:19 AM #13
resinryder
Rubbing my glands together

resinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivorresinryder is a survivor
Take care of bidness and keep yourself safe. Enjoy the summer.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Even on a canna board.
resinryder is offline Quote

Old 06-17-2009, 04:28 AM #14
Sleepy

Sleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud ofSleepy has much to be proud of
best wishes to the whole H3AD family!!
Sleepy is offline Quote

Old 06-17-2009, 05:47 AM #15
guineapig

Location: In spite of my rage I am still just a rodent in a cage
guineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud of
Much love to the H3ad family from guineapig.....

Thanks for all that you do past, present and future....

kind regards from guineapig
guineapig is offline Quote

Old 06-17-2009, 12:48 PM #16
Alex-F
Traktor driver

Alex-F is just really niceAlex-F is just really niceAlex-F is just really niceAlex-F is just really niceAlex-F is just really niceAlex-F is just really niceAlex-F is just really niceAlex-F is just really niceAlex-F is just really nice
You take your time mate. All the best to you n the family.

Old 06-17-2009, 02:26 PM #17
ask4:20

ask4:20 is on a distinguished road
Everyone needs breaks from time to time, so enjoy yours.

....have i missed out on the head release you were mentioning?
ask4:20 is offline Quote

Old 06-17-2009, 02:31 PM #18
Grat3fulh3ad
The Voice of Reason

Grat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud ofGrat3fulh3ad has much to be proud of
not yet, am getting the details sorted on posting them...
To be fair it should be a weekend release so everyone gets a shot...
Peace and Love

"In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. ... It happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion." – Carl Sagan

"There is rebirth of character, but no transmigration of a self. Thy thought-forms reappear, but there is no egoentity transferred. The stanza uttered by a teacher is reborn in the scholar who repeats the words. Only through ignorance and delusion do men indulge in the dream that their souls are separate and self-existent entities.""Our thinking is gone, but our thoughts continue. Reasoning ceases, but knowledge remains." – Buddha
Grat3fulh3ad is offline Quote

Old 06-17-2009, 02:59 PM #19
DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDoobieDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDoobieDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDoobieDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDoobieDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDoobieDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDoobieDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDoobieDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDoobieDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDoobieDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDoobieDuck has a reputation beyond repute
H3ad..we did and we will miss you..but take what time it takes. DD

Macro Images by myself and others
DoobieDuck is offline Quote

Old 06-17-2009, 07:45 PM #20
PoopyTeaBags
State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trailer Park Supervisor

PoopyTeaBags has much to be proud ofPoopyTeaBags has much to be proud ofPoopyTeaBags has much to be proud ofPoopyTeaBags has much to be proud ofPoopyTeaBags has much to be proud ofPoopyTeaBags has much to be proud ofPoopyTeaBags has much to be proud ofPoopyTeaBags has much to be proud ofPoopyTeaBags has much to be proud ofPoopyTeaBags has much to be proud ofPoopyTeaBags has much to be proud of
Thanks for the headup man i hope you get everything sorted out.... say hello to ms Ghead too... Best regards

PTB....
PoopyTeaBags is offline Quote