picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:1help:

P :smoke:

H

h^2 O

pretty "nice" how it leaves that trail of destruction behind it. Can also see little feces everywhere. I don't know what it is, but you need to isolate that one plant from anything else and spray it with some organic pesticides.

D

Denial N Error

That there looks like leaf miner damage..

Leafminers are the larvae of various beetles, flies, moths and sawflies. The adult lays their eggs on the leaf and the larvae burrow into the leaf and tunnel through it, feeding and leaving a transparent trail of where they've been. If you look closely, you can often see a dark dot at the end of one of the lines. That's the culprit at work.

First I would remove the affected leaves, then research/look into preventives, a little googling gave me some of this information, they recommended some insecticide spray or neem oil should take care of it.

Thats the first time ive seen pics posted on here of em, I was just reading about them!

Rockster

"at this level it's very beautiful"

Amen brother.Looking at pics like that brings out the Buddhist in me,live and let live,all part of the balance tingy.

Don't know the specific type but it looks like some kind of leaf miner booger dunnit?

Ah,just saw D N E's post,on the ball I was!

Thanks for the good info bruv.

grower1977

It´s the leaf miner fly, kill manually this little bastards on the leafs, and use neem oil, or another natural defensive for prevention.
Not a big deal...

20north

get a praying mantis and i would make sure to cut those leaves off because those look like eggs im not a pest expert ie had my fair share the only time ive seen ''leaf miners'' is after a decent rain is your humitity to high just cut those leaves off i would be really scared that they will come back to that plant just because its already been crewed on

goodluck that looks like a nice plant besides the little trails on it

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
squish'm with ya thumb...there right...its leave miners Paddi

Easygrowing

Veteran
ja de lever af det som hedder grønkorn i bladene som er et sukkerstof de omdanner.
så for 2 uger siden om denne fra en planteskole på Sydsjælland og så så man fra et sted hvor de yngler alle dem man kan købe hos f,eks solsikken.Jo i Tappernøje og det var netop som på dine og slås selv med dem for tiden.Nermatorider og hvad de hedder som kan spise dem

Hygge