What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Babba's '09

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello everyone :) Well this is going to be our outdoor thread for 2009. We are just today planting some very small babies.
Every season we try to put on a little grow and give a peek to icmag of how we live and grow. Hope you guys enjoy this thread as much as we will enjoy posting it. Be back soon with some pictures and a rundown of what we have planted and what our ideas are for this season.
Hope this thread finds everyone high and happy !!! See you again soon !!
Nam myoho renge kyo Like the Roar of the Lion

EXODUS_01

breeder
Veteran
Hello! :wave:
I wish you good luck and nice days of sun and let everything out according to your wishes. :smile:

C

cellardweller

*sets up his lawn chair under the shade tree*

consider me tagged!

:woohoo:

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
Heyy, what's happening babbas? Good to see ya around again :)

^^and about that sun, where is it?!?

ROOTWISE

Veteran
Finally! After lurking the past couple years I can finally say NICE!!! Can't wait to see what you've got cookin in 09 Babbas....

jakezking

I'm always lookin' to learn a thing or 2 about outdoorin', so I'll pull up a spot in the shade with the others. I'm lookin' forward to the show, Babba!

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the greetings friends . We have a memorial to go to and this eveing if we arent too smoked out we will put up some pics and open it up proper :)
Nam myoho renge kyo

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi gang!! Im loving this time of year and get to put in the garden and grow some awesome veggies and a few girls.
We have planted all the veggies over the last cpl of weeks...
here is a pic of when we first put in the tomatoes and all the other veggies..

and now its been raining alot and not much sun, but here it is today, we put in 6 babies in there...
2 Master Kush
Respect
Bogglegum
Bubba Kush
ChemD

Lets hope for a nice a warm summer and big girls to harvest this fall!!
Thanks everyone for stopping by, you guys make it all soooo much better when you are all hanging out in the garden with us, so have a seat on the bench and lets hang at Reefer Road! :D

MrB...good to see ya, have a seat and a puff!!

hey Ex, thanks for the well wishes!! means alot :)

hey cellar, glad to have you sitting in the yard, *hands cellar a cold beverage* hehe

hey fisher!!! nice to see ya bud :D

hey ROOT...ya I hope its a good summer for sure!

hiya jake...hope you have fun hanging at the babbas :D

have a great weekend everyone!!! :joint:

U

UBER21

Looking fantastic guys>>>>>cant wait to see those ladies budding up awesome :)

FallenBuddha

Chat Mod
Veteran
alrighty it begins! i am gonna pull up a chair and a jar and enjoy the show! i hope this year puts all past years to shame.

peace -fb

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Always a treat to see the ground freshly tilled at the Babba's place. Looking forward to the grow.

P

Peat

What a great garden!

Oh!
And, what a nice comfy bench overlooking Reefer Road!

Thanks for the hospitality, Babbas!

:kos: puff puff pass...

Latest posts

Latest posts