What's new

400 watt 5x4 coco handwater

hello all
these are in 2 gals handwatered every other or daily.....recently 1000ppm FN bloom with 350 ppm KB....i like to switch off between the 1350ppm and a good run off from 850 ppm same formula minus 500 ppm FN.

Also ive given them 1ml / gal of humboldt gravity. haha! i also applied some more pirahna and wow they really perked up. oh also ive stepped up from 1/2 tsp molasses to 1-2 tsp....using grannys original so....

heres on 5/25

heres on 6/4

tell me what yall think....any recommendations are appreciated

well ordered from amsterdamseedbank.com or something liek that....supposively "early misty"....yea right more like late misty...this is a second run with a 1st time clone batch....this is about 4-5 weeks in btw....yea fucking sativa gens look to dominate.....i was pissed when i flowered them cuz supposively sposed to be a indica dom. strain....yea right....ive learned to tame these just off 1 run....flowered at 2 inches!

they look really really really lanky, curious to see how they bulk up, that's a helluva jungle too :)

I know what you mean with the sativa, looks like you got screwed there, all you can do is try to make the best of it, and swap the genetics out next time.

I don't know if this is possible, but if the canopy gets really dense and blocks out all the light, can stuff below hermie?

Either way, getting rid of the popcorn sites down below wouldn't hurt. I think you're going to end up needing to train/trim though, as once the canopy gets dense, the light gets sparse, and plants start putting energy into growing stems to try to get to the light, and they all just end up fighting for a limited amount of light... Especially with those sativa genetics, I'd be really careful.

wow thanks for the concern boys
ill post new pics shortly. they have stopped stretching and i also got some yo-yos!

you guys mentioned prunining......wow man i wish i could.....when i do on these i have to go verrrrry sparingly because they have this tendency of stretching nodes over night when you trim or prune them!

some are later on than others but the latest ones that i never topped, i topped recently and got them to stay with a bud as the top cola. topping too early sends them into a fucking stretchy / flower delaying abyss!

youll like how their turning out!

these are old btw, probably a week old. ill get new ones eventually if yall are interested in budshots and what not!

they got really close, i got those yo-yos now tho

check this out....paperclip tied down stem.....it shot out like 50 new nodes.....suppppper stretchy and non buddage....i actually killed this bitch 2 days ago to open up light for the center of that crowd....letting light hit all the lower branches.....nearly like a vertical set up with a reflector!

mmmmm fatty barky stems

i got those bud pics soon

crtoker

Those plants on the corners seem to be stretching toward the light. I think you could easily add another 400 and your plants would love it.

crtoker

TurboBob

i'd say the leaves could be drooping from over-watering. it seems hot in that closet as well, what are the temps? keeping it cooler might keep the stretching down a bit

lol turbo you say keeping it cooler like its easy.....the door stays open during lights on.....temps are 82 max during lights......77 min at night

oh yes in that one pic you can see rams horns....well that was from letting them dry out too much once....ec probably got really high because of it u no OOPS!

Those plants on the corners seem to be stretching toward the light. I think you could easily add another 400 and your plants would love it.

crtoker

haha they would seriously POP if i threw in a 1000 in there!....but its just that i have a limitation of cooling/ventilation......im limited to the room that its in.

but im using Sunleaves Brand Bricks......half classic coir and half piece coir(chips /threads/peat)

it works very well....however they do require water daily now...i did used to get away with every 3 or 2 days. but i have dripper parts in the mail. thats why i used such an infrequent pattern until soon.

crtoker

That heat is a bitch in summer, for sure.

Keep us posted when you set up the drippers. They should help out with the work of hand watering. With that half coir/chips mix drippers sound like a good way to go.

Looking good, bro. Thanks for replying.

crtoker

heres some updated pics

how long do yall think they need for shortest possible harvest
im need them out soooooon
i have my gravity bottle on standby.....it says to use 3 weeks before harvest. im going to apply soon!

crtoker

Some nice buddage showing there. My guess would be they could go three more weeks easy. I hope the vertical growth is ended/ otherwise you will have to tie those suckers down!

crtoker

Bush Dr

Painting the picture of Dorian Gray
Veteran
Your plants would be much bigger if you fed them more often, coco allows you to put much more feed through and achieve hydro type results, treating it like soil and only watering 'when required' is not optimising the coco

I put feed though 3 times in the light cycle when flowering starts, increasing to 5 as they ripen ...... I find if I put more through they grow even quicker and stronger

Good Luck
Bush:joint::joint:

...however they do require water daily now...i did used to get away with every 3 or 2 days. but i have dripper parts in the mail. thats why i used such an infrequent pattern until soon.

thanks for advice guys....

bush dr.....i watered the plants in that frequency because im currently hand mixxing each gal and hand watering.....if uve ever done it?, youd do it the least times possible as well.....its not that i think thats good for my plants......haha but i do like your irrigation methods.....3 times up to 5 times per day sounds amazing.....its just not possible for me at the moment....however i do have dripper shit in the mail!

Bush Dr

Painting the picture of Dorian Gray
Veteran
I've watered 160 clones twice a day by hand, mixing 5 gallons at a time ..... pain in the ass as you say

Drippers will transform the grow rate ...... just checking you weren't missing out m8

Good luck with the grow, lots of pics please

Drippers will transform the grow rate ...... just checking you weren't missing out m8

thats amazing news busch, ey do they have that shitty ass beer in england?

anyways yea i ordered the shit like 10 days ago and ive had problems with this supplier before, sending the wrong shit 2wice. however they do have the best selection of products SHIT im gunna call them right now actually....those fucks

Latest posts

Latest posts