What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Prophet Grow...

Wayzer

Hey guys! I popped 6 out of my 13! Prophet beans, that i was extatic to receive! Thanks Steele!!!!
1 seed was kinda hard and i tried to split it and it got smushed.... my bad....1 other didnt pop.... so i'm left with 4 beans that made it and one was a twin! Never had one before, Kinda cool... ima try to seperate them when i TP.... Hope to find something tasty here

This first one is a few days ago.... The other 2 are from yesterday.
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

G

guest3854

Wayzer, pleased to have ya with us ..... Gives me great pleasure to see yer off to a good start. When dealing with hard shells, you can soak and then shave if they're not splitting. Least you got a twin (somethang that is a fairly common sight within tha GrindHouse); I would recommend separating 'em sooner than later, prolonging could lead to complications or death to tha plantlet. Looky thar, even see hella trichs on those youngins ..... that comes from tha Tang Tang!

Thanks fer sharing with us all,
Steele

Wayzer

Heya Steele, thanks man! I'm pleased to be here!
The seed were soaked for about 48hrs.... most split... just 2... I'm not mad about it!

So these seeds really have some vigor.... they are loving the 3kw Mixed spectrum!!!
Just a small update... they will be getting transplanted in a few days
picture.php

G

guest3854

Wayzer, fat lil' heathy thangs. They'll really put some size on after tha transplant......

Steele

2fast4u2

I wouldnt mind growing this myself, in for results for some great looking strains!

G

guest3854

Wayzer, come back..... Would love to know how they're doin' fer ya so far.

Steele

Wayzer

Heya steel... this is for you buddy...

i am really happy with Th prophs so far... very strong and resistant plants.... they grow very nice... Sorry but the pix are mixed up... There are 3 phenos, 1 was yellowing a bit cause i delayed the TP, but is now in tip top shape.. hese pics are after i gave tham all 24hrs darkness on Oct3rd.... Day 1 of Flowering... i will update again very soon

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

G

guest3854

Wayzer, gonna have some nice flowers on tha ladies. Even tha side shoots will put out sizable nugs, rolling over on tha branches from tha weight. Lookin good dude.....

Steele

Hella THC

:woohoo: No joke! Looking awesome! Grindhouse gear is looking like it can hold its own in this world of great pot!

Got it tagged!

- Hella

G

guest3854

Looks killer Wayzer, well on their way to throwin' some sizable colas.

Steele

Wayzer

Vince- ur gonna have the birthday bags of a lifetime...

Lightning Bug - Nice to have you, and thank you for checking my ladies out

mr. steele - im looking forward to those colas.... These are some strong genetics....Usualy i have an idead of my keeper by now, but all 3 are so wonderful, and thats from HALF A PACK!!! Got 3 clones of each pheno vegging right now too....Thanks very very very much steel savage....

WokkaWokka!

steele, hypathetikally if ya wur to salect tha idil pheno of tha prophet wut would ya say is tha eaze ta get 2+ per 1000watt light on a scale frum 1-10 ?

Latest posts

Latest posts