What's new

club review (redwood city, california) "blue heaven"

filo6942

this is what i think of blue heaven....

middle-finger-of-the-apocalypse.jpg

1) First complaint is they can't run their shop for shit. prime example would be when I asked the girl behind the counter for 3/4 ounces of shake (wanted to get an ounce, but didnt have the coin) she asked me, i dont know how to measure that out....

WHAT THE FUCK? so I told her to measure out 21grams and that is 3/4. she goes ooohhh ok, i never measured out 3/4 before, ok.

she goes to grab a big white bag behind her, and gets a bowl to put on the scale. she then starts to fill the bowl with trim!!!!!! wtf!!! plain dried out leafs!!

I then say uhmmm that isnt shake... and I then pointed to a open tupperware jar they had filled with shake... and i said that is shake.

she says, oh sorry, lemme ask the boss. luckily for me he told her to give me the stuff in the tupperware.

2) after she fills a ziplock with the shake, she asks anything else? I tell her I want 3 clones. She then says ok, they are all well rooted and ready to go. she goes and gets the clones and puts them in a zip lock baggy and puts them in a brown sandwich bag for me. no problem so far right?

I get home, and NO roots are showing thru the rock wool... WHAT THE FUCKKKK. I tear the rockwool away and there are very very tiny nubs barely showing...i plant them anyway and hope for the best. (mind you i have grown several strains from clone and never had any deaths prior to this)

2 of my plants end up dying, and never grew any roots. 1 of them looks like a mutant freak, and after asking some growers why its growing 1 and 2 fingered leafs they say its because its from a plant that was flowering!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUCKKK.

3) The 3/4 ounces of shake... literally was shaken! I believe it was sifted for keif, because I literally had NO kief at the bottom of my bag!! I have never seen this happen from a sack this big even from shake! Unless it was sifted.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
I then rolled a very fat blunt, using maybe two grams and smoked it with my friend who has a very low tolerance. The "shake" also had large chunks of stems in there. The stems were thick and had looked like they had been run through a chopping machine and thrown in there for extra weight.

He was blazed maybe 30 minutes (usually he would fall asleep from way less than that!!)

I could barely feel a head high for maybe 15 minutes from the shake, and no body high. This again has never happened to me even with shake.
mad.gif
Even in my vaporizer, the shake barely "hits" or makes usable vapor, and i can barely feel it.

In all I give this club NO STARS out of five. They wont see another dime from me ever again.
mad.gif

sounds shyst. id rather smoke a bowl of bomb than a 2 gram blunt of shake. id actually rather smoke nothing than what ur describing
:joint:

djslife

I couldn't agree with you more. I went in there because I happened to be in Redwood city and wanted to check out a different dispensary. I got attitude from the male and female employee's running the front desk. After I filled out all the forms I was allowed through the security door and walked over to a waiting section while I was waiting to check out the med's. After a few minutes a fellow MMJ patient walks out of the bud room. I walk in and the man greets me with a smile and I tell him that it's my first visit and I just wanted to check out what they had. He gave me a complimentary joint (did not get me high, tasted horrible), and showed me a few clones that looked kind of sick. They had a container with three dividers with each type of med that they currently have. Honestly the meds at this dispensary looked kind of frosty but overly overly dried out, almost fluffy. I thanked the man and went on my way.

Overall, the place sucks, steer clear MMJ patients.

-Djslife

Not surprising it is a very poor dispensary.:wallbash:

Do any of you remember the strains they had for the clones?
I doubt i would ever go there from hearing the reviews, but do they at leats have good strains?

Calimed

Veteran
Yes their clones are not in the best shape, altho I have managed to keep some alive.

I really wish this club would stock higher quality meds. What they have is good, but is either cured bad or in a way that makes it smell like commercial.

They have had flo, berry kush, GDP, and I think OG clones. Be careful with the smaller clones as they are probably minimally rooted. Go for the clones in solo cups or large rockwool if you really want to use that medium

Latest posts

Latest posts