in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Flower Photos > F.A.M.I.L.Y. JEWELS

Thread Title Search
Thread Closed
F.A.M.I.L.Y. JEWELS Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-21-2009, 10:59 PM #1
cocktail frank
Ubiquitous

cocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant futurecocktail frank has a brilliant future
F.A.M.I.L.Y. JEWELS

wassup folks, we're back from the dead!
thanks to Gypsy and admin/mods for the second chance.

this thread is here for F.A.M.I.L.Y. to show off our wares, for all to see.

Try to keep the pics pot related, please don't post anything that violates the TOU.

well ladies and gents, let's show the rest of the world how F.U.C.K.E.M. rolls

no flames or trolls please

some old shots of mine, since im not growing anymore atm..........

“Religion has actually convinced people that there's an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do,
every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do.
And if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish,
where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time!
But He loves you. He loves you, and He needs money! He always needs money!
He's all-powerful, all-perfect, all-knowing, and all-wise, somehow just can't handle money!”

R.I.P. George Carlin
the funniest man to ever walk god's green earth.
R.I.P. Buckeye

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-21-2009, 11:02 PM #2
MOneYMiKe
#2 Top Dawg Seeds/Genetics

MOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant future
ah feel's nice...................u know getting to stretch tha leg's..........now back to business..........

thank you Gypsy......sorry in advanced for all those other sill F.U.C.K.E.R.S.....jeje'......

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-21-2009, 11:42 PM #3
johnipedestran
1%

johnipedestran is a name known to alljohnipedestran is a name known to alljohnipedestran is a name known to alljohnipedestran is a name known to alljohnipedestran is a name known to alljohnipedestran is a name known to alljohnipedestran is a name known to alljohnipedestran is a name known to alljohnipedestran is a name known to alljohnipedestran is a name known to alljohnipedestran is a name known to all
mothers finest 73 days

peace
jip

FUCKEM

Old 05-21-2009, 11:44 PM #4
MOneYMiKe
#2 Top Dawg Seeds/Genetics

MOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant future
jip i litteraly just took a rip of that..........

Old 05-22-2009, 12:32 AM #5
cellardweller

Hells Yeah!!

just gettin started up here, but we got Satori, Blueberry x Bluebubble, Abusive x Bluebubble. and NCDG..

Let The Good Times Roll!

thanks Gypsy!

Old 05-22-2009, 12:40 AM #6
ureapwhatusow

Yes Thanks Gypsy

Genius thread title!

You guys are tops!!

Old 05-22-2009, 01:01 AM #7
30years

30years is just really nice30years is just really nice30years is just really nice30years is just really nice30years is just really nice30years is just really nice30years is just really nice30years is just really nice30years is just really nice
hi,
great stash shot, kinda like bud knox. is the lsd in there from barneys? if it was how did you like it?
thanks,
30y

Old 05-22-2009, 01:02 AM #8
cellardweller

ooohh how cute!!
our first noob groupie!!

Old 05-22-2009, 01:11 AM #9
Big D
Slave to the Grind

Big D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond repute
This is gonna be a gOOd thread CF!

ureapwhatusow... wow thats a purdy one!

Old 05-22-2009, 01:35 AM #10
accessndx
♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom...And a poom-poom♫

accessndx has a brilliant futureaccessndx has a brilliant futureaccessndx has a brilliant futureaccessndx has a brilliant futureaccessndx has a brilliant futureaccessndx has a brilliant futureaccessndx has a brilliant futureaccessndx has a brilliant futureaccessndx has a brilliant futureaccessndx has a brilliant futureaccessndx has a brilliant future
Talking Back in the saddle again...

Holy Mackerel!!! It's here...it's finally here....after all the months of plotting....hiding in the back-alleys of IC Mag...the Phoenix rises again! Of course it 'twould be at a time where I have already posted some fantastic shots elsewhere on IC...but I'm marking my territory once more by dropping some major loads of my recent (and semi recent) photos of Soma's Sacred Lavender as it developed until harvest. Before that I just want to say "Thank You" formally to everyone that made this very special thread happen once more....you know who you are.

You can't kick me because your brain is stupid!
Death: Adventure Time
Jimi Hendrix: "Are You Experienced?":
So-er, Are You Experienced?
Ah! Have you ever been experienced?
Well, I have
Ah, let me prove it to you

*FORECAST IS GUMMY: WITH A CHANCE OF STUPOR*

1 members found this post helpful.

Thread Closed