What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Meet the Queens!!

G

Hey y'all :wave:
I've been very busy as of late, so getting online to post something is becoming far and few between. :frown: Sorry IC'ers......but I return bearing pics!! MEET THE QUEENS!!! :canabis:

Space Queen at 7 wks.....

Killer Queen at 7 wks....

I tried the Biobizz line on this grow, and I'm happy so far.:smile: The plants yield suffered a little between week 3 and 4 due to being fed (hardly)plain water while I was away at the 420 bash, but are finishing up and clearing nicely.

O

OHenry

JimmY!!!!! Whats up bud! Good to see ya. Those queens look great. I'm looking forward to smoking it again with you this summer! Talk soon. Later OH :joint: :wave:

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
beautiful plants ... I love the killer queen can only imagine the spacequeen .... must be awesome . I heard it was a real hit at the dam

G

Thanks Bigmone357

OHenry!!!!! Here I am! :wave: lol.....Thanks bro, I'm looking forward to getting together and toking again--plus Space Queen is comming! :yummy:

Babba....thank you. The SQ is awesome....I'm smoking some right now! :joint: I knew it was worthy of sending over to smoke-up with people at 420, I just didn't know it would be THAT popular.....I guess its my low self-esteem, lol:eek: I think I may enter it into next yr's IC Grower's Cup....... :friends:

G

:wave: :yummy:

Pretty please with sugar on it :wink:

Ever in Texas let me know
:friends:

Space Queen Rocks​
:smoweed:
ps. told ya :wink:

G

Hi Jimmy! I've been wondering what was up! The Space Queen rocked the cup. Mine lived while I was gone, so I'll be joining you smoking Space Queen in a couple months. I'm very surprized that it looks near finished at 7weeks. It looks to finish faster the the Killer Queen and that's a fast strain itself. I, like OH look foward to smoking some of that pretty soon. Peace bro!

Okie grown

Veteran
Very pretty Jimmy.I got like 4 or 5 killer queens on my clone table.Cant wait till thay start to fatten up.Still in veg now but going into flower real soon!Is that the same as one i got ? hehehe looks great.Kinda like killer apollo .You are a true friend. OG.

These clones have been eating AN Sensi 1 grow and bloom , liquid karma ,and superthrive.For about a week now PPM is under 400.I also got some carb-a-load , and overdrive for flower.Hope thay work as good as pure blend pro?Still gonna use it in my soiless.Unless i see some big diff. usein the AN?Anyone ealse use sensi 1 powder?Supposed to be made for short day rez. producin plants i.e my fav. plant lol.Got a good deal on the nutes at e bay so figured i would tryem?

Last edited:
G

Fredster.....thanks buddy!.....you always make me :D

CC....thanks dude. :wave: You'll have the SQ soon enough...... :canabis: :friends:

Bigmo......Thanks, they smoke even better! :yummy:

Blue.....Why yes I have dear :wink:.....in addition to the 'queens', I have a Sour Bubble almost 7 wks into flowering, 2 phenos of Kali Mist almost 3 wks into flowering, and 2 phenos of MK-Ultra 1 week into flowering....... :eek:......and........I just popped some seeds of Apollo 11 G4, PTK, DSD, and a hybrid I made about 6 yrs ago consisting of a VERY frosty Silver Blue male, and a different pheno of Space Queen than the one I currently have as a mother. This other SQ pheno is more potent the one I have now, and has a completely different look, smell, and taste.....like lemons, euclyptus and motor oil. I'm looking for this pheno :canabis:

HighLander.....thanks, nothing like it is right! :yummy:

Smokey.....What's up man, join the club!! :friends: You'll dig her....just go a little light on the nitrogen in flowering, and feed extra mg. Other than that, she's easy. :D The KQ will finish faster, at around 55 days for me. The SQ is done at around 63 days. :smile:

sackoweed......thanks, both are very potent....the Killer Queen is a killer! :joint: :eek:

Okie....hey man! You'll love your new "toys" :biglaugh: You'll be seeing the Kali's and MK's in threads soon! :canabis:
:friends:

shopvac

nitz....just had to comment

Always impressed with your results, have to say your diesels from the cup were superb.
I actually just finished off the last lil nug of that saved from the cup, about an hour ago.

keep up the amazing work....Very interested in seein what ya can do for the MK's they were one of the favs while over in the Dam

Latest posts

Latest posts