What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Multi-Strain Perpetual Farming

Solidopc

Cheers MMD. Appreciate the commets.

LLP, you're a dam legend, much respect. Hope you had a good weekend.

Bit of info on what is happening this week, happened this weekend.

Should have some pictures of my ss/nl tomorrow or the day after. She looked a bit slow to start, but exploes from day 42 onwards and is ready at 56 days. Mine is at 58 days, gave her her final flush just now, got the runoff EC down to only 0.48, with EC 0.24 going in. The lowest i've got it so far, well under my tap water EC, so she's prime for the chopping now and looking inspriational.

My mystery plant, which has been thought of as ukcheese and pyschosis in its time, but is now considered a cheese cross of some kind is at day 73. She could come down, but as i got such a good runoff from the ss/nl and she's ready, decided to let her go longer, maybe another week. So gave her another feeding of water. This plant has caused some debates amongst a few people who have grown all the exo cuts and this one off me. I'm to the point now where i don't even care. I have the real pyschosis and pyschoberry in veg, along with a cheese x nl, so dont think im going to keep her around, as if she is a cheese cross, there's no point, i've allrwady got some, and i need the space.

Sweet thai is floating about at day 70 and will be, could be chopped anyday now. Kind of ignored her for a while as ive been drolling over my ss/nl, but she's a pretty girl with decent densness in the buds for a thai cross. Am looking forward to the smoke.

White widow x big bud is at day 26 and looking very nice. Bit of a picky feeder, gave her to much last time at EC 1.55, and burnt a couple of leaf fingers, so she had plain today. Looking nice though, lots of colas, and she's going to have alot of light to herself once the other 3 come down. Not much smell on her yet.

In veg now i need to take cuts of my pyschosis, pyschoberry, green poison and taffy bud. All are ready for cuts, the two pyschos can go right into flower them along with the taffy bud. The green poison will be fimmed and let grow a bit more.

Started setting up a new bubbler tonight. Just need to grab my mates drill and drill bits to make holes for my clone collars. I fucked all my cuts apart from 2 ffa and a cheese x nl on friday coming home pissed. Took the lid off the prop to give it its daily wipe and the cuts their little bit of fresh air, and passed out without putting it back on. When i woke up in the morning, all the jackie psd, my exo cheese and purple kush were wilted so bad they have now died. It's not as bad as all that as the fella most generously said he'd replace them, even though i've been such a dick, lol, but i still feel like such a nobhead. So i'm making a new bubbler so i aint gotta worry about props and lid wiping and all that crap. Plus with all the mums i have going right now, i need a faster, more effcient way of cloning again thah waiting for my cuts in soil cubes. Anything would root in my old bubbler, but i only had two mums at the time and they both rooted easy in cubes so i chucked it. This one will be a much better version too. Should get roots in a week or so easy.

Solidopc

Here's my favourite girl of the momemt. Super Skunk x Northern Lights. Day 60, and smelling sick as fuck. Just plain dank is all i can describe the smell as really. To my mind, what i thought weed should smell like when i first started growing and before realising how many different flavours and aromas there actually are. This is just like a shift back to the old school for me, it's familiar, comforting and above all the epitomy of dank.

First pic here you can see one of it's many colas. The buds are all very chunky fat nugs. It doesn't grow so much a large colas like other topoped plantrs i've grown, but very hard, fat dense bugs at every node, even the lower ones which are pictured somewhere downthere. Along with a picture of the whole plant collopased over one of my speakers, which you can't really see as the plant is covering it. It certainly can't hold it's own weight now the yoyos have come off, so these pictures are not the best, i will get better later, when the better half returns and can hold the branches up for me to take pics, rather than me trying to do both.

Wonb't tire of picturing this girl, i need to capture her full beauty for posterities sake, and it will go into my alltime favs picture folder, lol. Sorry if there's too many pics for some folk, i couldn't decide which ones to put up.

Have a cutting of this beauty in veg and will be growing her again, chopping at 8 weeks dead next time. Really looking forward to smoking this one, perhaps more than any other plant i've ever grown.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Solidopc

Thanks fellas, really appreciate the comments. Good to hear what other growers think.

The ss x nl is drying away now and stinking my whole house out, can't complain though, it smells very good.

Took lots of cuttings tonight as i bloody killed all but 1 cheese x nl of the last lot when i was pissed up. So will be much more careful with these and go back to my "just leave them the hell alone routine". Am making a new bubbler, just need the drill to finish it off now, so these had to go into root riots.

Took 6 green poison, the fimmied the plant. Took 10 taffy bud and topped the plant. Took 8 pyschosis and topped that too, and 6 pyschoberry and also topped that.

Will hold the two pyschos and taffy bud back for a week or so until i can get a rough idea of how many will survive, as really need to keep them around. I have more green posion seeds so not such a problem as its not clone only.

Solidopc

The title of this thread is not really very apt anymore, but that's another story. Been lurching from one disaster to another the last month, and my whole grow is basically non-existant.

What i do have now, instead of my perpetual (which will come back soon enough i hope), is a couple of outdoor plants, one indoor plant, and some auto ak47's germing, which will be popping outside with my ffa and cheese x nl cuts. The autos will go into soil, the two cuttings are in coco. With the cuttings, i am going to plop them outside in the morning, and take them in 12 hours later in the evening, to force them to flower. The autos can stay where they are.

My one indoor plant, is my fav one, and i rteally fancy keeping cuttings from this one, i aint going to bother taking c uts of the ffa and cheese x nl, i need bud too much to let them veg longer. But i am going to keep my jackie psd back, which is basking under the 400watt in the tent all on its lonesome. Allways had a special place in my heart for anything with jack herer in it, never had a bad jh cross before, so i think it is going to be my new mum, if it is as good as i expect it to be. She's in coco aswell.

I have a little problem i made a thread about, to do with my coco and soil which has been stored in the garage for about 3 weeks or so. Here's the quote from it, any help on whether or not to use this stuff would be a real help before i plant my next lot of seeds into them.

Right, have some coco and soil that i had to stash in a garage while a few things were ironed out. I'm not sure if i should use ot now though. It's been there about 3 weeks. Can spidermites and other insects live/lay eggs in unused soil and coco, only for them to rear their ugly heads when you plant something into them? Can things like spidermites loive in the coco or soil without any greenery to munch on?

Can't be dealing with anymore problems, and definatly not spidermites like i had last year. Would rather buy fresh than get into all that shit again.

Any info would be a huge help. Cheers, Solid.

Thanks ever so much, Solid.

Solidopc

Well this diary kind of went down the cr\pper a couple of months ago when i ripped down. Then even when i started up again with the jackie psd, she hermied on me. I think it was down to me supercropping, bending and tieing her too much. I hear diesel genetics are not the most stable, so perhaps thats where i went wrong. I threw her away after that, as i don't want anything i can't do the usual with, and play with, without getting balls.

So now i'm back again with my perpetual, this time at day 18 of 12/12 with my first 3 plants. Behind them in veg, i have two more ready to go in sometime next week, and cuttings vegging and rooting for after that also.

In flower i have green poison from sweetseeds. Tiburan from pyramidseeds, and ch9 flower.

Here's the green poison.

picture.php

picture.php

This is the tiburan, it's a superskunkxnorthernlights cross. If you look further up on this page, you will see one at harvest.

picture.php

picture.php

And last of the flowering plants, the ch9 flower.

picture.php

picture.php

Group shot from above and from the side.

picture.php

picture.php

And finally a shot of a mini bubble cloner i threw together to solve my free for all cutting dilema. Been trying to root this ffa from crazy composer in soil cubes but out of 4 only 1 rooted, and that promptly died upon potting up. All my other cuttings rooted in under 10 days, literally 100% of them, so i can definatly say it's not the enviroment.

I hear the ffa is tough to clone, due to the og kush in it. Which is also very difficult. So i decided to make this to sort it out.

Used an old candy floss container from a theme park. Painted it with two coast of paint, then taped it on the outside. Cut holes for my clone collars in the lid using a stanley knife, and for an air stone, i perferated some air line.

Stuck 5 cuttings of ffa in it earlier, so hopefully will have one rooted in a couple of weeks, as i'm sure the mother outside is starting to flower. Groups of pistills are starting to form at the top of each branch, so i think it wont be long before i can't clone it anymore.

picture.php

picture.php

CezarCronic

Looking awesome my old friend :yes: Great looking plants , very healthy too , glad to see everything is going well man :cool:

for some reason you like the CH9 a lot because you keep coming back with her all the time :)

Good luck true this one dude :2cents:

Solidopc

Cheers Cezar. Good to hear from you. Friend request coming in. How's your grow doing? Still running the blue cheese?

With the ch9, i did very much like the last lot. Really great tasting weed i thought. Not sure if i'll get the same here again, but hopefully. Got cuttings of her just incase.

The ssxnl is smelling really dank, the green poison is smelling very sweet. both look quite quick, the ch9 slightly slower at the moment, but it exploded out of nowhere last time in the last week and overtook everything, so we'll see what's first. The green poison and ch9 are supposed to be 7 weekers, the ssxnl 8. Not had such a quick flowering garden on the go for ages.

Edit: Just to clarify, still on the coco/perlite mix indoors now. No room for soil these days. Feeding canna coco a+b, cx regen-a-root & headmasta, and a lil growtek monster bloom from week 3 onwards.

CezarCronic

Thanks dude , yeah bro I'm stock with 3 good phenos from the Blue Cheese , love the sativa dominant one , very close to the Original UK Cheese , very strong Heavy stony Buzz , very deep Cheese aroma :woohoo: maybe some day i be able to try the Original UK Cheese :joint:

My moving plans still Up just taking longer then i expected , Hope to get there some time soon .

Not running to many strains now Blue Cheese , AK47 , Sensi Skunk#1 , WHL White Widow , Chimera Mental Floss , WHL Blue Berries , got an awesome Blue Berries pheno , running some clones now , working Hydro all the way now in flow room , no dirt .

Just got some new Generics from Seebay , Chemdog BX2, Chemdog IX III , Mosca C99 BX1 and Sonic , Pollen Chuck Revised , African Haze =( F.D.Original Haze x African Bushman ) .

I was saving this to start my grow in Spain some time this year but i made pop a couple or seeds to try them out hehe

Solidopc

Couple of badly taken pictures of my green poison mother in flower at day 26. Very sweet fruity aroma, extremely sticky and fast as a mofo, lol. What more do ya need?

Also in there is a superskunk x northernlights, and a ch9 flower at the same stage, and a femaleseeds ice at about 5 days. Have another ice to go in end of this week, plus more green poison cuts in veg. And just planted some jack herer x ak47 and took 4 cuts from my cheese x nl mother keep the ole perpetual going once all them are done.

Green poison is being fed an EC of 1.7, ph of 5.7-5.8. Sorry for the quality of pictures, light was on, and couldn't get her out. I'll try and get some decent ones soon.

picture.php

picture.php

Solidopc

Some better pictures, this time i got all the flowering plants, bar the ice, which is only about a week in, so not much to see.

All these lot are at day 26/27 today. All in coco/perlite.

First up is the superskunkxnorthernlights, or tiburan as the breeder likes to call it. The second and third pictures are the ch9 flower. You can see it has a less dense calyx formation. This strain doesn't really produce the densest buds, but it's flavour and aroma and amazing, and it bursts with resin the last week or so. Really liked it last time.

After the ch9 flower is a group shot of all the plants, then all the rest are my green posion, which seems to be the fastest at the moment to me. Thanks for looking in all, peace and respect. Solid.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Solidopc

Here's some pictures of my two outdoor cuts. Free for all and cheese x northern lights.

Not sure how long they bene flowering, but the ffa is clearly the fastest. both are in a coco/perlite mix and being fed h&g aqua flakes.

Cheese x Northern Lights
picture.php

Free For All
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Solidopc

Update time folks! Here is my Green Poison mother at day 38 of 12/12. Starting to fatten up now, and will be ready at 7 weeks, but i will let her go to 52 days.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Now, my ch9 flower mother, another fast one, will explode now in the next 14 days, also at day 38. Great flavour and aroma from this plant, and i love it's pistill and bud formation. Not super dense, but beautiful bubble calyxs loosely packed, and covered in resin and amazing citrus dank aroma.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And here is a shot of one of my femaleseeds Ice at day 17. The other one went into flower the night this was taken to keep the perpetual going. Hoping this lives up to reputation.

picture.php

And finally, a shot of my now quite bare veg space. Here you can see my Green Poison and Flower mothers, and the seedling is a Jack Herer x ak47 fem. Out of the picture is my propergator with my Cheese x NL and ice cuts in. And one potted Ice cut from the plant pictured above.

picture.php

All these plants are in a coco/perlite mix, being fed canna coco a+b, cx regen-a-root in veg, and in flower cx headmasta, and growtek monster bloom from week 3. PH is 5.7-5.8.

Solidopc

Green Poison, day 44. Been on the flush since day 40, so getting a little tip burn now. Very fast plant, smells very good. Respect sweetseeds.

picture.php

picture.php

Strains

Ive been lurking in here to loong now without dropping comments,

so now i have to say, to get it of my chest, that it looks great in there, esp considering your "disasters". wish i could have some fresh dank laying around, but for now my 600's have to lay low :( . good show man keep it up (too stoned to write anymore, this took me like an hour or so..)

Ill be lurking in the shadows following your progress.

-Strains

*edit : oh yeah, subscribed.

Solidopc

Some fresh pictures. First the superskunk x northern lights (tiburan). Day 47. Smells alot like nl, very dank and weedy. Prefer the aroma to the more hashy ss dom one i had last time.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This is one of the Ice, day 24.

picture.php

picture.php

The flower, day 47, on plain water now.

picture.php

And the green poison, day 46 or 47 this was, its day 48 today and it's coming down tomorrow.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Equilibrium

God damn it, she's being taken down right now, right?

I could smell it from here. Please, keep us posted on the yield, taste, potency...

Solidopc

picture.php

Green Poison, day 49, right before being chopped and trimmed. Very sticky, very fast.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And a couple of trimmed, but wet bud shots.

picture.php

picture.php