Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Serious Seeds > Warlock in progress

Thread Title Search
Warlock in progress Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-30-2009, 04:07 PM #1
Graceweed

Graceweed is a jewel in the roughGraceweed is a jewel in the roughGraceweed is a jewel in the roughGraceweed is a jewel in the roughGraceweed is a jewel in the roughGraceweed is a jewel in the roughGraceweed is a jewel in the rough
Warlock in progress

Hi all!

Another Magus grow is going on here!
This time I have put just 2 regular seeds (along with a few others)....hoping not to fight too much in a crowded space...!
I made them veg under a 200w fluo compact light, kept close (10cm)

veg, day 20
W1

W2,

...short internodes...

only at the 4th week I switched to 400w hps, sorry about the yellowed pics

W1

W2

.....to be continued....cheers

mosca's flies

Quote:
Originally Posted by esbe View Post
We are not criminals, we grow our own shit and dont want to support gangsters and terrorists. We are freedom fighters and nature lovers and our hobby do not hurt one single person.
Graceweed is offline Quote

Old 04-30-2009, 04:37 PM #2
solarz

solarz has a spectacular aura aboutsolarz has a spectacular aura aboutsolarz has a spectacular aura about
Hey whats up Grace...i'll be sure to check in on this grow. Is this your first time running warlock, or have you ran it before? If you have ran it before, do yo mind giving me any info you can on the finished product, as i have one about 30 days from finishing now. I'll try to get some pics up and show you a little later tonight when the lights come back on.

Also, it seems that you have 2 different phenos of that warlock...or am i just seeing things?

solarz
solarz is offline Quote

Old 04-30-2009, 04:44 PM #3
Graceweed

Graceweed is a jewel in the roughGraceweed is a jewel in the roughGraceweed is a jewel in the roughGraceweed is a jewel in the roughGraceweed is a jewel in the roughGraceweed is a jewel in the roughGraceweed is a jewel in the rough
......another good shot......
by the beg of 4th week W1 showed an hair or two.....W2 was so slow and only by the end let me see a tiny tiny hair.... I trust her ....switch to 12/12 and repot... anyway she remained a suspected female until the end of 1st week of bloom!

So, after 28 veg days

here's blooming time, 2nd week, day 12

W1 WANDA

and W2....WALLY....'cause she's short 'n fat....and her main cola is lower then side colas at this stage

and this is 3rd week, day 18....we've got a cooled reflector this time (cool junior)

.....cheers!

mosca's flies

Quote:
We are not criminals, we grow our own shit and dont want to support gangsters and terrorists. We are freedom fighters and nature lovers and our hobby do not hurt one single person.

Old 04-30-2009, 04:50 PM #4
Graceweed

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarz View Post
Hey whats up Grace...i'll be sure to check in on this grow. Is this your first time running warlock, or have you ran it before? If you have ran it before, do yo mind giving me any info you can on the finished product, as i have one about 30 days from finishing now. I'll try to get some pics up and show you a little later tonight when the lights come back on.

Also, it seems that you have 2 different phenos of that warlock...or am i just seeing things?

solarz
Hi solarz, welcome in! this is my first warlock run, and yes we have at least 2 different sizes...don't know yet if 2 phenos.....
Wally is10cm/4 inches shorter, maybe you can note she's standing on 2 bricks.....but has good promises in her side colas to be .... I guess!

mosca's flies

Quote:

Old 04-30-2009, 04:53 PM #5
biggertom
Oh Dopey me...

biggertom will become famous soon enough
Those are somebad ass plants. Good show man.

Old 04-30-2009, 05:10 PM #6
Graceweed

Thanks biggertom....stay updated!

ok for now I'll end transmission with some clones (two each) I took from them the day I switched to 12/12

and 3rd week day 20

mosca's flies

Quote:

Old 04-30-2009, 06:27 PM #7
solarz

solarz has a spectacular aura aboutsolarz has a spectacular aura aboutsolarz has a spectacular aura about
Hey grace,
can you explain your cloning process a little bit more? Are you cloning straight into your growing medium and using no dome...or what? I'm just a little interested, b/c i currently use a bubble cloner that is cool, but want to toy around with some other methods. Thanks

solarz
solarz is offline Quote

Old 05-01-2009, 09:09 PM #8
P.D.S

P.D.S has a spectacular aura aboutP.D.S has a spectacular aura aboutP.D.S has a spectacular aura aboutP.D.S has a spectacular aura aboutP.D.S has a spectacular aura about
Hey Grace hows it goin beautiful plants, Have fun with those girls the warlock is off the hook, heres a little tip your looking for a sativa pheno that smells like sugar berry cereal and grows a foxtailed bud. the indica phenos are nice but i believe this pheno i speak of is what garret was so excited about in the warlock cross, again have fun thats what this is all about
P.D.S is offline Quote

Old 05-02-2009, 12:21 AM #9
solarz

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.D.S View Post
Hey Grace hows it goin beautiful plants, Have fun with those girls the warlock is off the hook, heres a little tip your looking for a sativa pheno that smells like sugar berry cereal and grows a foxtailed bud. the indica phenos are nice but i believe this pheno i speak of is what garret was so excited about in the warlock cross, again have fun thats what this is all about
I believe that i have that pheno...it smells like fruity pebbles cereal to me. It hasn't really foxtailed, or at least that i can tell, but it is looking and smelling great. I'll post a pic of it in a sec.

solarz
solarz is offline Quote

Old 05-02-2009, 01:04 AM #10
solarz

Here are some pics of my Warlock girl taken yesterday @ day38. 55-60 day strain (i think...i can't find the description anymore). This is the one and only warlock plant i have flowering, but it is smelling oh so sweet. It was a victim of my flower tents light leaks, which are getting taken care of tonight. So i suspect some seeds, but i'm not trippin as i can pick thru them. Enjoy

Warlock @ day 38

Warlock from top view

Warlock Macro Shot

solarz
solarz is offline Quote