What's new

MSSx[MSSxSourBubble] (Stinky Le Pew cut)

KISE1

This was grown indoors in Ocean Forest soil, fed guano and molasses during flower and picked at 65 days:

It tastes like Irish Spring soap, sandalwood, pine, fuel, skunk, very clean and pronounced flavor. After it's burned the whole room has a clean fresh smell, not like someone's been smoking herb.
The high is very strong and disorienting, but also uplifting at the same time. It just makes you feel good.
I'll give it a 9-9.5 for both taste and high.

Here's the grow thread:
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=113992

hilljack

good job

that nugget is beautiful same with the full plant shots

id love to get my hands on this one

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow....where can I get some of that???!!! Beautiful pictures....and thanks for the smoke report!!!

joebean91

hang the sonofabitch anyways
ICMag Donor
Awesome , thanks man . you can really see the MassSuperskunk and the Sourbubble in those live pics .

headimonster

yowzers....that looks sooooooooo sexy!!!! very tasty im suuuuure!!! saw the grow, saw the smoke, where are the cuts?? :)

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Awesome...still lovin da name. Sunsim we need your gear brother..

Stay Safe

KISE1

Thanks everyone for stopping by! It is a very special smoke, I've been smoking it everyday and it still gets me good and toasty every time and the taste.......mmmmm!

W

Weedman Herb

Awesome...still lovin da name. Sunsim we need your gear brother..

Stay Safe
He probably won't see your request here GDK but I'm trying to work something out with him ... it seems he got a bad ride on the Urkle S1s he made for Kryptonite/CC/Seedbay (not seedbays fault) and doesn't grace IC with his presence anymore due to the drama that followed ...

KISE1

Speaking of Urkle...I heard he's got some UrklexMSS seeds that taste like sour grapes, I can't wait for those!