What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

how are ya storin your bubble?

G

just finished my first run, globs dryin on card board. just wonderin the best way to keep your hash? do you keep in small packets and take out when needed, a giant glob, and cut chunks off, freezer fridge, in jars what:D

CBF

G

hey zep, have heard that the bubble/hash cures even in the freezer, was what i was leanin towards, cut it up in servin size and freeze.

bram, thats what i was concerned over with it, as its fresh frozn the trics never were dried, or cured, so made sense to get some cure on it.

hey rack, had quite a bit of trimmins stored up and will have a decent amount by the end of today:D have tried each one this am, pretty ripped and cant breathe for shit, lol. seems needs dried real good. at least for me.

CBF

G

Try putting a fan on low over it to help dry the hash out faster. I would actually look into curing the hash once its bone dry in a cellar if you have one, or fridge set to around 4*c something like that. I have heard that the dutch hashmasters prefer to cure their hash in wine cellar like set-ups. Keeping in mind that the cannabinoids break down in different ways at different temps. I once found a chunk of Hashplant hash I had forgotten all wrapped up in the cupboard above my stove (a very very wram place). It was up there for about 4 months, and when we smoked it we got more of a sativa like buzz off of hash that otherwise would have given us a nice body.