Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Concentrates > Hashish > how are ya storin your bubble?

Thread Title Search
how are ya storin your bubble? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-08-2005, 06:28 PM #1

how are ya storin your bubble?

just finished my first run, globs dryin on card board. just wonderin the best way to keep your hash? do you keep in small packets and take out when needed, a giant glob, and cut chunks off, freezer fridge, in jars what

CBF

Old 05-08-2005, 06:31 PM #2
zeppelindood
Captain Expando

zeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to beholdzeppelindood is a splendid one to behold
hiya CB... I wrap mine and in the freezer it goes. Does a spectaular job keeping freshness.

"Look, the people you are after are the people you depend on. We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do not... fuck with us."
zeppelindood is offline Quote

Old 05-08-2005, 07:11 PM #3

Jar it, then it cures even more and the taste......oh the taste

Old 05-08-2005, 08:14 PM #4
racketeer
Banned

racketeer is on a distinguished road
When I have bubble, it just stays in the freezer. Doesn't last that long though
racketeer is offline Quote

Old 05-08-2005, 09:01 PM #5

hey zep, have heard that the bubble/hash cures even in the freezer, was what i was leanin towards, cut it up in servin size and freeze.

bram, thats what i was concerned over with it, as its fresh frozn the trics never were dried, or cured, so made sense to get some cure on it.

hey rack, had quite a bit of trimmins stored up and will have a decent amount by the end of today have tried each one this am, pretty ripped and cant breathe for shit, lol. seems needs dried real good. at least for me.

CBF

Old 05-08-2005, 09:10 PM #6

Try putting a fan on low over it to help dry the hash out faster. I would actually look into curing the hash once its bone dry in a cellar if you have one, or fridge set to around 4*c something like that. I have heard that the dutch hashmasters prefer to cure their hash in wine cellar like set-ups. Keeping in mind that the cannabinoids break down in different ways at different temps. I once found a chunk of Hashplant hash I had forgotten all wrapped up in the cupboard above my stove (a very very wram place). It was up there for about 4 months, and when we smoked it we got more of a sativa like buzz off of hash that otherwise would have given us a nice body.