What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hello to everyone. . . . Pics included

M Blaze

How are we all? I just thought I should introduce myself to you all on this great site. Ive browsed around here for a while so I thought it was time I signed up and contribute to this site.

Heres a bit of my history in the form of some pics of our last few grows:

I hope you enjoy them :smile:

This room was a 3 plant set up

Plants021.jpg

Plants017.jpg

Plants044.jpg

Plants001.jpg

Plants026.jpg

Plants023.jpg

Heres a 4 plant set up of Jack Herer that were some massive trees. Thats a 9 foot ceiling!

Plants110.jpg

Plants109.jpg

Plants103.jpg

Plants101.jpg

Plants102.jpg

And here is the current 3 plant set up that has just gone into its 2nd week of flower

Picture007.jpg

Picture016-1.jpg

Picture017-1.jpg

Picture010-1.jpg

Picture012-1.jpg

See you all around the forum

Sm0ke

That is some fine looking plants right there
A true monster
Hope them buds tasted as good as they look :D

Peace

M

MEDI-EVIL

very nice indeed,welcome to ic..
watt are you reaping per grow.

me.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
welcome to IC MBlaze..yur blazing some nice pix and grows there. make yourself at home..DD

Damn, so what strains other than fat chunky and dank.

That huge pic makes me wonder about how I am going to bring home all the huge outdoor plants..........without giving away my technique, I don't think it is going to be so easy to get it all.

Latest posts

Latest posts