What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

5 Minutes in the Pollinator.............

G

Holy Smokes!!!

Awesome shots... can we see a pic of this "Pollinator"?

How does it work... what do you feed it?

G

you can get them from AAA seeds. If I remember right tho they were like $400 bucks or sumfing like that

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
WOW pitt :eek:, looks great. For some reason, i got the idea "tumbler style" hash wouldn't be quite that clean looking. I guess it's all in he screen size..well, and maybe the quality of the initial product. Very nice.

Danknuggler

what's up with the pollinator? when did people start calling THC glands pollen? Is it considered female pollen? I even heard Gypsy say something along the lines of the collected pollen is then pressed together to make hash. Maybe it's a European thing for Kief? Maybe it's just dumb ole me but anything that has the word pollen in it makes me think male plants. Just curious as to some peoples lingo especially when it comes to selling expensive equiptment to make hash with only to call it a pollinator. I've seen links to the pollinator before but always steered clear because I'm not a breeder and pollen is a bad word for some of us homegrowers let alone a machine that sounds like it spews the stuff. Nuggler

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
I noticed many of the cafe's offer pollen on their menu.... and I know they ain't selling male googoo. good questions DN... I think you're on the right track.

I don't smoke, I vaporize and was wondering if anyone else has a hell of a time trying to get a solid toke of bubble hash with their vap?

Danknuggler

Hey Zep! I posted a thread over at Reefermans forums about this (bubblehash in vapo?)and someone over there replied that they mix a little herb with the bubble. I don't know if it woud work better or not but maybe so if you kind of crumbled little pieces of bubble with the bud it's worth a try but seeing you little growing adventures it seems you would have already done that! That trainwreck mama you flowered is insane by the way! Nuggler Ps:I noticed your sick bro. Hope you'll feel better soon man! Peace Nuggler

Danknuggler

OK I went back to RM forums and the response was really that this guy uses BHO mixed with herb. So the honey oil probably is gonna melt way faster than bubble hash would. Zepp, you use a heat gun don't ya? or a store bought vaporizer? I'm a Vapor Virgin but don't most or all vaporizers heat from the bottom? It may work better than the gun if that's waht you use. Just a theory. Nuggler

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
hi, yes over here, kif is known by some people as pollen, in holland it is spelt Polm.......who knows why, but thats it anyway...

G

If your vaping bubblehash, a Vripmaster is your best bet. If running it through a Volcano or similarily designed vaporiser, its best to mix the unpressed bubble (kif) with some ground up bud.

C

Chamba

isn't it illegal to call it a kif or trichome tumbler?....so they use the words "pollen" or "polm"

C

Chamba

Hey Pittbull - about your dry sift quality - it doesnae get any better than that!

Bones

Bram - I've heard of the vripmaster in holland but didn't buy one - any idea if u can get it in the UK? Also is it an add on for any bong like a new downtube or does it come as a kit with it's own bong/pipe? I've wanted to get a decent vaporiser (volcano looks best) for a while now but with so much equip. to spend on i've been a bit short recently!!!

G

Bones, if you cant find a retailer in the UK; then I am sure you could find a place on the internet. Or yu may be able to order one from The Melting Point. That's were I first got to use one, along with the volcano. As far as vaping goes, volcano should be used to vape buds, vripmaster to vape bubblehash. honey oil, and kif.

kind_budd420

Thats got to be some of the cleanest dry sift I have seen. Very nice Pitbull. What kind of product did you start with my friend?

G

kind_budd420 - thankyou! Yeah the starting material was some hi-quality trim from my 3x4 - this stuff smells divine and is quite melty :woohoo: