What's new

Strawberry Cheese?

My goal is to breed a strain of maximum flavor. I have been growing cheese from Greenhouse for a while now, and I was planning on obtaining a Strawberry Cough male to cross with my cheese ladies. I would predict these ultra tasty strains will create a very Fruity tasting cross. Some other ideas for fathers include MK-ultra and Love Potion, both of which i can obtain from friends, convert the gender an cross with the cheese.

My question is: Does anyone have experience crossing cheese with any of these strains mentioned, and what would you do?

Attachments

• 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 12
  • 028.jpg
    028.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 20
  • 113.jpg
    113.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 14
Personnally, I think u should go with the MK-ULtra for a father to cross with, That shits Bomb, and I think its better than Strawberry Cough....Im not sure, but I think it is a little more dense of a growing bud than Strawberry Cough Also, I dont have any experience crossing strains, but I think MK-Ultra Cheese would be a Better Cross, and SUPER POTENT!! Good Luck!!

Cool cfl closet Joen, i also use cfls, but for my Mothers. by the way HAPPY 420!
I have never actually converted a plant over, but the more I research the more I am engouraged not to. As not to produce hermaphroditic tendencies within the strain. Instead i think i might just buy the seeds from a nearby seedbank and hold on to both mothers and fathers. In which case i'd probably go with the Cough cause its about $120 compared to $250 for the MK. But then again i guess u get what u pay for.

I could just think of different crosses all day long.
I think the only solution is to cross it with all of them. lol. I am curious to smell the combo of the lemon pine sol flavor of the love potion with the cheese, Im sure if would be unique as well as the stone.

By the way this will be my first time crossing two strains, but im pretty confident i wont have a problem. I seems pretty easy, just rub the pollen on the partially formed flowers right? I know the best way to learn is through exerience, and im trying to get all the experience possible.

Like I said I could think of different crosses all day, I think ill pack a pipe and think about it. Its now officially 420!!!

willyboy

Strawberry Cheese TESTED

Strawberry Cheese TESTED

I just obtained the Strawberry Cough X Cheese cross yesterday and it is amazing!! The buds exhibit the notoriously colored Cough pistils and have dense trichomes throughout the bud.. The smell is aMAZING!! The taste: incredible. The Look: WOW!! pure dankness, longer pistils than the Cough, heavily resinous trichomes. I enjoy peeling this bud back, to see layer after layer of dankness and euphoric smells. These buds give you the nicest body calming high and leave a great after taste.. This is the first Cheese I have ever tried, I had a chance at some Blue Cheese from Barney's in Amsterdam, but was lured away by the G-13/Haze.. I must say though, this Strawberry Cheese is one of my new favorite strains.. I credit whoever grew these, they are very healthy buds!!!:tiphat:

BIGGS

Veteran
my suggestion would be to start with the exodus cheese, rather than greenhouses version. if you want to make some serious dank. how does your phenos compare to the exodus cut mate? good luck with what ever you go for mate.

YEAH I AGREE WIT BIGGS-THE ORGINAL BREEDER I ASSUME WLD BE ALOT BETTER-LOVE YOUR CROSSES IDEA-I VE WRKED WIT MK ULTRA A NUMBER OF TIMES AND I WOULD LOVE TO C A ULTRA - CHEESE COMBO-DEF. A POTENT IDNICA I BET-THE SATIVA CROSS WIT THE COUCH IS A GOOD IDEA ALSO-WHT WLD THT SMELL LIKE??????
:laughing:

cannagorilla

My goal is to breed a strain of maximum flavor. I have been growing cheese from Greenhouse for a while now, and I was planning on obtaining a Strawberry Cough male to cross with my cheese ladies. I would predict these ultra tasty strains will create a very Fruity tasting cross. Some other ideas for fathers include MK-ultra and Love Potion, both of which i can obtain from friends, convert the gender an cross with the cheese.

My question is: Does anyone have experience crossing cheese with any of these strains mentioned, and what would you do?

I did some strawberry cheese andholy shit was it skunky like a skunk sprayed in your mouth first few hits. The buds looked more like Larry OG. Very powerful stuff knock ya on yer azz type shit one hit quit mate. Great luck if you have any ? U can pm me.

Latest posts

Latest posts