What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

bubbling with the 20 gallon bags ...

G

guest123

hey guys , hope your all well ..
just got back from nimbin myself , loaded up with my new set of 20 gallon bubble bags ,, what a joy ... ive been using the 5 gallon ones for a few years now , and the load is just getting beyond them , and me .. so in steps the 20 gallon bags ,, huge in comparison to the 5 gallon ,, nice amount of room to mix , which is what i was happy with ,, and the joy to be able to pull huge lumps of hash out of each of the 6 bags is hard to compare ... i have several ounces laying drying after just 2 loads ...
i was always a bit worried the size of the bags would make the weight with water added etc impossible to lift ,, but it wasnt that hard at all , we popped a freezer tray over the top of the bucket when we pulled the 220 micron bag out , the one with the material in ,, and let it sit there and drain , aided with some manipulation , only the last 2 bags were real heavy , but again not beyond lifting and very easy with the help of a mate ..
heres a few pics of them in their buckets etc ,, 5 gallon bucket at front for comparison , ,youll see the cool wooden spoon we use ,, yep the young fella was quivering when he saw me bring that one in ,, hahahahaha
ill load up some pics of the hash tomorrow when its dry aswell so you can see how much we got ,,

Dr. D

Veteran
too right HOG thats some serious amounts of bubble hash wen i make it i get a few grams wen Wally makes it he gets a few oz. :yummy:

G

Damn. Those 20 gallon bags are unreal! I can't wait to see the clumps of hash you dig out of those things... geesh. One can only imagine how much fun you are having :smile:

G

guest123

lol ,,, you guys ...!!!
have had many a kg to turn to bubble this season , otherwise lost to mould etc , my thoughts are to in the future , just trim all the main colas and large buddage and bubble all the under neath of the plants ,, saves on trimming and should make some magic hash ,,, pics will follow

a few oz of hash would make my day lol.. i hope to be able to get the 5 gallon bags this summer..Thanks...........Herb

G

guest123

havent really finished getting it all together yet , but here she is anyhows ,, fair bit there , not weighed but will be surely around 2oz maybe more ... and many a pipe of hash there id say .. lol ..

Dr. D

Veteran
wow is all i can say those are some nice sized chunks of bubble u got there Wally very nice indeed

ur chunks dwarf mine in comparison :biglaugh:

G

are you using the complete 20 set, or just the 220 and 25 and then using the 5's to 'clean' it up into the different grades?

crash777

Sweet load ...
Just finished my load got 79.9 g's . from 3 run's with 5 gal cristal icer....
Awsome gift for sure ....

Peace 777

G

guest123

Bram said:
are you using the complete 20 set, or just the 220 and 25 and then using the 5's to 'clean' it up into the different grades?
oh i use the complete set ,, minus the 190 bag , i let that settle into the 160 bag and use it all for cooking ...

G

guest123

crash777 said:
Sweet load ...
Just finished my load got 79.9 g's . from 3 run's with 5 gal cristal icer....
Awsome gift for sure ....

Peace 777

cool , nice haul ,, i ve b een a bit busy of late too ...

G

sick wallyduck, Ive wondered on the weight those bags would have. I've been recentley thinkin about a 44 gallon system (i know they havent made em this big yet) myself with a tripod set up over it with a pulley system for lifting the bags out( sorta like the things they use for digging a bore)
whatdya think? you could get alot done that way i tell ya.

peace

Forest20

ICmag's Official Black Guy
Veteran
NIce

NIce

Wally i have to give it to you you know how to give people heartattacks looking good man :joint: :smoweed:

Butte

Veteran
One thing peeps up here in NorCal are doing is to use a big garbage can to mix in and then pouring the water/ trim/ trichome mix through the smaller bags as they're suspended in the air with a bucket underneath. Somewhere there was a pic of a rig a guy had set up that allowed him to pour an unlimited amount of water through a five gallon set and simply collect all his goodies on the screens.

Just an idea...

Green Machine

Butte said:
One thing peeps up here in NorCal are doing is to use a big garbage can to mix in and then pouring the water/ trim/ trichome mix through the smaller bags as they're suspended in the air with a bucket underneath. Somewhere there was a pic of a rig a guy had set up that allowed him to pour an unlimited amount of water through a five gallon set and simply collect all his goodies on the screens.

Just an idea...
Good idea!
After buying the 5 gal set all your need to do to upgrade to the 20 would be to grab the 220u 20 gallon replacement bag. You do the mixing in the 20 gallon then just pour the water threw a 5gallon set with the bottom of the 5 gallon bucket missing.

Latest posts

Latest posts