What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grape Romulan

Z

Zoolander

This was around day 50 and tonight will be day 56 and it looks way different now that it's swelling and just F#$@ing incredible to look at and will go 60 to 63

D

danny karey

Nice man!!!!! Looks killer, she really smell and taste like grapes??

Nice pic Zoo

Danny

Z

Zoolander

Man may brothers she smells and taste so much like Grape is just crazy , Greyskull has the best was to describe her and I'm sure he will chime in here soon . The thing about this cut is she will yield large and just A+ frosty colas

Z

Zoolander

I got it from a friend but this here cut is a bit tough to find , I can get about 60 grams dry of top quality from her in 1 each 1 gallon pot .

D

danny karey

Sounds tastey Zoo, great job on her!!! I would give my left nut to get that in my garden, but until then Ill live Vicariously threw your pics dude ;)

Danny

looks wicked zoo.
always stellar plants in your garden man. keep up the good work. i might have to start hunting for the grape rom now that ive seen your pics.

faded.

hilljack

does she taste and smell more like whitegrapes or red?

the romulan i used to run into was more whitegrape if i recall correctly

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
this strain tastes EXACTLY like welchs grape juice. ive sampled two growers versions, and both were top shelf. had a few chances to keep her -never did. but now ive tasted her, just gonna have to make room. beautiful shots of her zoo. great job, as always....sub:joint:

J

JeffSpicoli

ya she really does taste exactly like welchs grape juice. Straight up, grape juice.
I too have been offered a cut of her on a couple occasions, and was never too interested.. Wasnt until a week ago, when i first got to smoke her, and now i almost want to get her. Im still undecided, but man its RIDICULOUS how grapey she taste.
Any info on the heritage/ genetic makeup? Just a grape pheno of Romulan, or?

N

nekoloving

ya she really does taste exactly like welchs grape juice. Straight up, grape juice.
I too have been offered a cut of her on a couple occasions, and was never too interested.. Wasnt until a week ago, when i first got to smoke her, and now i almost want to get her. Im still undecided, but man its RIDICULOUS how grapey she taste.
Any info on the heritage/ genetic makeup? Just a grape pheno of Romulan, or?

Lucky! I've never had a grape that was THAT grapey! I have had some nice BB's tho; count me in on this thread!

G

Greyskull

Nice thread Zoo. This plant needed a thread, for sure.
You do a great job with her man, no doubt.

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
picture.php

Yield, taste, high...why the fu@k do i keep looking for better strains. :bigeye:

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
hell's yeah zoo..........waiting for this special lady...i heard stories.....nice yield for a 1 gal...imho......MOneY

Rolando Mota

That looks awesome Zoolander! :canabis:

I think I might have this cut too. What I got was only called romulan but everything I have read about rom says it's piney but this girl is full on grape/red wine. Nice and stoney too.

This was back in January so the plants were a little smaller and purple from the cold.

picture.php

picture.php

Grizz

Veteran
this strain tastes EXACTLY like welchs grape juice. ive sampled two growers versions, and both were top shelf. had a few chances to keep her -never did. but now ive tasted her, just gonna have to make room. beautiful shots of her zoo. great job, as always....sub:joint:
More like welches grape jelly to me lol.. its grape for sure. I start craving a peanut butter and grape jelly sandwich everytime I smell her, mine are about a week behind Zoo's and like he says the baby will yield big

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
really beautiful plant you have there Rolando, nice to know she can handle some jan temps

Latest posts

Latest posts