Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Show It! > Cannabis/Hash Smoke Reports > Reefermans Kodiak Gold Purple Pheno (POTM winner September 2007)

Thread Title Search    
Click for Great Deals on Cannabis Genetics!
 Reefermans Kodiak Gold Purple Pheno (POTM winner September 2007) Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2009, 09:08 PM   #1
nycdfan042
Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!

nycdfan042 is a survivornycdfan042 is a survivornycdfan042 is a survivornycdfan042 is a survivornycdfan042 is a survivornycdfan042 is a survivornycdfan042 is a survivornycdfan042 is a survivornycdfan042 is a survivornycdfan042 is a survivornycdfan042 is a survivor
Reefermans Kodiak Gold Purple Pheno (POTM winner September 2007)

Kodiak Gold (Reeferman seeds) - Purple Pheno

DRY

plant

PK keif

easy to grow, finicky eater, beautiful buds.
The dry buds were very floral, berry smelling is the best way to describe. It was delicious smoke, how ever wasnt very potent high really didnt last and i took some of the plants to 65+days so potency isnt to my liking. I would give the smell and taste a 7.5, after smoking its a 8.0 the stone is very up beat sativa and doesnt last i give it a 8.0 simply for the aesthetics.
SUBY : Our thoughts and prayers are with you brother!

RIP ELEMENTAL * I WONT FORGET YOU!
nycdfan042 jest offline   Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-14-2009, 09:23 PM   #2
danny karey

She sure looks perrrty!!! Sucks about the buzz, I was thinking of doing some of these outdoor. Great pics man, love the purple kieff.

Danny

Old 04-14-2009, 10:19 PM   #3
CannaExists
Paint Your DreamStrain

CannaExists is a splendid one to beholdCannaExists is a splendid one to beholdCannaExists is a splendid one to beholdCannaExists is a splendid one to beholdCannaExists is a splendid one to beholdCannaExists is a splendid one to beholdCannaExists is a splendid one to behold
I love it. The purple powder is spectacular.

Old 04-14-2009, 11:30 PM   #4
Widow Maker

Widow Maker has a spectacular aura aboutWidow Maker has a spectacular aura about
purple kief thats unreal! K+ beautiful

overgrow--
Widow Maker jest offline   Quote

Old 04-15-2009, 12:27 AM   #5
Hold Your Fire
Finding my way back home

Hold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivorHold Your Fire is a survivor
Beautiful!
Never seen purple kif before
Hold Your Fire jest offline   Quote

Old 04-15-2009, 12:36 AM   #6
#1cheesebuds

#1cheesebuds is a survivor#1cheesebuds is a survivor#1cheesebuds is a survivor#1cheesebuds is a survivor#1cheesebuds is a survivor#1cheesebuds is a survivor#1cheesebuds is a survivor#1cheesebuds is a survivor#1cheesebuds is a survivor#1cheesebuds is a survivor#1cheesebuds is a survivor
that is kick ass right there.
#1cheesebuds jest offline   Quote

Old 04-21-2009, 01:05 AM   #7
JACKBAYBEH
Cultivation Nation

JACKBAYBEH is a jewel in the roughJACKBAYBEH is a jewel in the roughJACKBAYBEH is a jewel in the rough
I've got an old pack of Reef's BlueThunder that I've had put back for years now. BlueThunder= BlueBerry Sat. clone x KG purp pheno. I wonder if the BB sat will improve the buzz any. Or maybe the KG purp pollen will bring her down? Guess I'll have to grow'em to find out. Nice, beautiful purp nuggs you harvested though NYC. Kudos bro!

Old 04-21-2009, 01:12 AM   #8
Zoolander

Nice NY , I'd love to cross this with my Reeferman C99 pollen

Old 04-21-2009, 02:06 AM   #9
Haps
stone fool

Haps is a survivorHaps is a survivorHaps is a survivorHaps is a survivorHaps is a survivorHaps is a survivorHaps is a survivorHaps is a survivorHaps is a survivorHaps is a survivorHaps is a survivor
What light did you use? I grew it 4 years ago, looked very much like yours, but was a good medical indica stone, that was grown with K's. The purple velvet pheno of the blue thunder was deeper purple and deeper stone. Cloning with both sucked.
H
Haps jest offline   Quote

Old 04-21-2009, 02:13 AM   #10
nycdfan042
Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!

nycdfan042 is a survivornycdfan042 is a survivornycdfan042 is a survivornycdfan042 is a survivornycdfan042 is a survivornycdfan042 is a survivornycdfan042 is a survivornycdfan042 is a survivornycdfan042 is a survivornycdfan042 is a survivornycdfan042 is a survivor
Zoo i wish i had it still :( i do still have 5 seeds , PM me bro!

Haps i used a 1k w HPS hortilux, and the clones i had gripped easy!! i spread the cut around my area so its around some where im sure!!! it was great for novelty, but as smoke it oculda been better i am sure it was my fault as i dont hold onto strains that long except for a few.
SUBY : Our thoughts and prayers are with you brother!

RIP ELEMENTAL * I WONT FORGET YOU!
nycdfan042 jest offline   Quote

Old 04-21-2009, 03:31 AM   #11
THC•20
Soaring

THC•20 has a spectacular aura aboutTHC•20 has a spectacular aura about
I always heard people say bad things about Reefermans genetics. Overall it looks like a lovely plant, potency doesn't sound too satisfying though. That's some beautiful bud though.
THC•20 jest offline   Quote

Old 04-21-2009, 07:53 AM   #12
Backwoods Bud
MJ QC Tech

Backwoods Bud is a glorious beacon of lightBackwoods Bud is a glorious beacon of lightBackwoods Bud is a glorious beacon of lightBackwoods Bud is a glorious beacon of lightBackwoods Bud is a glorious beacon of lightBackwoods Bud is a glorious beacon of light
I crossed Reefs KG with FMS Grapefuit. The outcome was weak. Ruined the taste and high of the Grapefruit.

Backwoods Bud jest offline   Quote

Old 04-22-2009, 05:48 AM   #13
NoddaPuppet

Question Hey NYC

I take it you didn't make any beans with your males & females a few years back ?

Old 04-22-2009, 06:12 AM   #14
Hash Zeppelin
Ski Bum Rodeo Clown

Hash Zeppelin is a survivorHash Zeppelin is a survivorHash Zeppelin is a survivorHash Zeppelin is a survivorHash Zeppelin is a survivorHash Zeppelin is a survivorHash Zeppelin is a survivorHash Zeppelin is a survivorHash Zeppelin is a survivorHash Zeppelin is a survivorHash Zeppelin is a survivor
It would be fun to make hash with purple kif
"I know no safe depositary of the ultimate powers of the society but the people themselves; and if we think them not enlightened enough to exercise their control with a wholesome discretion, the remedy is not to take it from them, but to inform their discretion by education. This is the true corrective of abuses of constitutional power." -Thomas Jefferson
Quote:
"Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people." -Carl Sagan
Quote:
"When a government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain."
-Napoleon Bonaparte
Hash Zeppelin jest offline   Quote

Old 04-22-2009, 10:21 PM   #15
weedster
Give me some weed and a light to get my mind right

weedster is a name known to allweedster is a name known to allweedster is a name known to allweedster is a name known to allweedster is a name known to allweedster is a name known to all
god damn nycdfan042 that are some flowahs and buds luw it, evry topic of yours is bether, really awsome, luw that purple kief in pipe

peace
weedster jest offline   Quote