What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How do you guys smoke your Hash?

tRuKemist

Glass bowl with interchangable screens or a glass whip (like the one's intended for vaporizers) that can be used with a vap or just use a lighter and you can change the screens out of it too! peace, tRu

G

I like to smoke my bubble out of a bong on top of a small bowl of weed. In fact I might just have to load one up right now... :joint: :yummy: :smile:

Mr Gumby

Of all the smoking devices in the world, nothing beats my good old faithful glass bong. With hash, bong is the only way to go. The way it fills my lungs with creamy smoke and the way the high hits me like a tidal wave of mellowness...aah. There are several ways to smoke but i have definately found mine.

Actually i hardly ever bother to roll joints when i'm doin' the normal wake 'n bake routine. Joints are more for some special occations.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
I love to smoke mine in the blue/red snake pipe.

See that thick smoke coil up and bite yo ass. :biglaugh:

G

guest3854

Gettin fuct up smokin bubble in the bong . At first i thought the double chambered PHX would filter too well , but man .... .......... .......ripped

G

A hand bubbler, and when I cant use that, then my little spoon.

westie

Joint or bong, but as i only smoke hash in The DAm as most hash in England is shit, it can be a pain in the ass trying to get a bong in Amsterdam.
:canabis:

westie

I've just read a story about 13 Italians who found a hash cake recipie on the internet. They made the cake with ONE OUNCE of hash! The 13 Italians went to hospital after they started complaining of upset stomachs & been sick. The police said they will not be prosecuting as they said they bought the hash off a forein dealer (Funny law?)
:canabis: :joint: :eek:

Fatboy

under glass

under glass

hash under glass... :wave:

and when you exhale a full glass of creamy smoke you'll be sure to get an eye-closer... :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

JetUsUp

personally i like using the hot knife way. simple and easy.
ive had friends that passed out from a too strong hit.

KRS Juan

Juan's Modern hotknife method:

I had a friend flatten one end of a small pyrex rod, and round off the other.
The flat end (looks like a glass quarter on a glass stick)gets heated up by a cheap propane torch from a resturant supply store or home depot. Drop some bubblehash or some oil on the now glowing red flat surface and thanks to the handle you can even pass it around to others. Be carefull though, blowtorches and hash oil dont go together very well for most.

-KRS Juan-

G

I smoke my homies bubble mixed with my Gold Oaxacan [for that upbeat mental tasks high] or his B-52 [for that intense blasted feeling] out of his vaporizer. That's one hell of a blast, especially the B-52/bubble hash combo [the B-52 hits like an Arc Light raid over Laos, baby]. I definitely recommend a vaporizer session, at least once. :canabis:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I do lots of hot knives!!!! Tears up ma lungbags tho... I do dig a good joint laced with plenty that tastes sooo goooood!!! :yummy: :yummy: :yummy: