Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > Bobby Stainless presents: Return to the 36th Chamber

Thread Title Search
Bobby Stainless presents: Return to the 36th Chamber Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-03-2009, 12:50 AM #1
Bobby Stainless
"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"

Bobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant future
Bobby Stainless presents: Return to the 36th Chamber

Click link and let play in the background.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBvaEH3UhjQ

G13Diesel,Double Strawberry Diesel, Mirre, Deep Congo, Power House!

Decided to branch out, and also do some Hydro. The 8 site water farm is the best bang for your buck,and is capable of half pound plants!

My mothers: Sunshine #2, Bubba Gum, Mirre,Karma Jack, Deep Congo, Power House, DSD, G13Diesel, Four Play, Casey Jones, Blue Sonja, Hashmaster...Could be some others in there....lol.

Some clones ready to be transferred to 1 gals.

Some brand new and some established clones doing their thing!

The Vegetation Laboratory

On to Wudan Mountain...

In all my time, I have learned that the "key", is as simple as "dedication". When you decide that you are going to go for something, and you don't let anything stand in your way, you open the door for great things to happen. And once you have made it that far, after having known what things look like from the bottom, you may find that the view from the top, is that much sweeter.

Last edited by Bobby Stainless; 01-24-2013 at 01:23 PM..
Bobby Stainless is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-03-2009, 01:07 AM #2
Bobby Stainless

Bobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant future
Wudan Mountain!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iz5-J1qm7GM

Welcome to the Mountain!

Power House

Gonzo #2

Montell's Pride x Biko

In all my time, I have learned that the "key", is as simple as "dedication". When you decide that you are going to go for something, and you don't let anything stand in your way, you open the door for great things to happen. And once you have made it that far, after having known what things look like from the bottom, you may find that the view from the top, is that much sweeter.

Last edited by Bobby Stainless; 01-17-2010 at 04:34 PM..

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-03-2009, 02:15 AM #3
Dr Dog
Sharks have a week dedicated to me

Dr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud of
ahh i thought it was you

I was going to ask if it was the other guy

Getting in early on this one. taking a seat

Medicinal Marijuana Advocate
Dr Dog is offline Quote

Old 04-03-2009, 02:24 AM #4
Pimpslapped

Pimpslapped will become famous soon enoughPimpslapped will become famous soon enoughPimpslapped will become famous soon enough
I think it's time I made a pilgrimage to Wudan mountain. The view is said to be stunning.
Pimpslapped is offline Quote

Old 04-03-2009, 02:26 AM #5
Bobby Stainless

Hey Doc! Thanks for stopping by. Should be a good show. Got some badass strains I am going to try out. I'd also like to get back in to the OGA circle, if you can work that out? It's a great crew!

Pimpslapped: Glad you made the journey! Ill try to make it worth or while.

Old 04-03-2009, 02:29 AM #6
Dr Dog
Sharks have a week dedicated to me

Dr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud ofDr Dog has much to be proud of
ill get BR to get you back in

Medicinal Marijuana Advocate
Dr Dog is offline Quote

Old 04-03-2009, 02:32 AM #7
Seismic

Looking great Stainless, glad to see you didn't leave IC, considering it was your pics that inspired me to make the switch to cmh. Take care and good luck, I'm grabbing a seat

Old 04-03-2009, 02:39 AM #8
Bobby Stainless

Seismic: Hope you enjoy the CMH as much as me! Glad you will be hanging out. Bout to go do a check up on your thread.

Here are some pics of the weed I am smoking this instant: Power House (C99 x Deep Chunk)

Big thanks Hill Temple Collective.

Old 04-03-2009, 03:29 AM #9
Phillthy
Seven-Thirty

Phillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond reputePhillthy has a reputation beyond repute
Looks like you are rockin' that grow. Nice spot. Nice genetics. Nice job

PS That water farm looks tempting....

“A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?” - Albert Einstein
Phillthy is offline Quote

Old 04-03-2009, 03:34 AM #10
Bobby Stainless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillthy View Post
Looks like you are rockin' that grow. Nice spot. Nice genetics. Nice job

PS That water farm looks tempting....
Thanks man!

I love the water farm. Only had it a few days, but it is super easy! I am going to keep this one in the veg lab, and buy a couple more 8 sites to go up on the mountain. Whatever room is leftover will be filled with organix.

Glad you stopped by. I will be detailing the Water Farm progress very closely, so be sure to stop by again.