What's new

check out my new creation!!

issack

Veteran
new system i built. this system is designed to capture light from all angles and be able to grow right up to the light to recieve as much lumens as possible. go to my gallery and click on the pics for details...let me know what you think I'd love some feedback....Aloha

packn2puff

IC Official Assistant to the Insistent
Veteran
Post them pix

Post them pix

Looks like a nice cabinet. You ought to post the pics here, it's alot easier. Go Advanced and just click'um, remove the "-thumb" if you want them full size. Have you or are you going to automate the whole system? Like hum/temp/CO2/exhaust controller. I've been thinking it would be nice to control via PC and software. Later. :wave:

racketeer

You've got some serious carpentry skills in action there, kewl :yes:

Now how'z about you post them pics up for everyone to see :D

racketeer

4941basemint_access_for_ionizor-med.jpg

4941both_fans_have_speed_controls-med.jpg

4941co2_monitor_controler-med.jpg

4941other_side_of_room-med.jpg

4941DSC00247-med.JPG

4941DSC00244-med.JPG

4941DSC00242-med.JPG

4941DSC00241-med.JPG

4941DSC00240-med.JPG

4941DSC00239-med.JPG

4941DSC00237-med.JPG

Ok, I have an idea, I'll post your pictures, you build a brand new cabinet and do a step by step :D

:friends:

issack

Veteran
PACKN2PUFF....yes i have thought about going to my pc but this system is so contained that it is way easy to control. I'll probably go there when i master this one. and i go larger.thanks for the info on the pics. i'll do a better job on the next ones i post..
RACKETEER...thanks for the help on the pics..lol i feel so dumb!! ha!!.if you really want to know about how i built the box and have some dementions to ponder on i will relay any info you want. my friend is growing in the same system and he has only 3 plants. he gets almost 2 pounds a harvest. the plants fruit big buds in here due to the intense lumens they gather bieng so close to the light. and with a sealed invironment with the a/c and all the goodies its hard to go wrong on climate control. my clones are starting to look good and i'll let you guys know the peogress. i'm growing 6 plants for starters untill i iron out the bugs. then i will expand the box and go bigger. i should get some good results but we'll see. anything could happen..lol

packn2puff

IC Official Assistant to the Insistent
Veteran
...... post or you can have racketeer do it for ya....he..he.. right on racket...
issack I would have like to have seen the doors a little higher, but still very nice. Check out these lamp hangers for your pots. You can easily pull them down and they will stay at that height. I use them on my lamp hood. They are awesome, never go back to chains again. The growshop had them on all their demo stuff. Kinda spendy, but 4 would hold 44lbs. Heres the pic:

The thumb screws adjust tension as needed: Pull'um down look at them, push'um back up! I love'um, Later. :wave:

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
nice craftmanship :smile: I really need to finish mine, or get rid of it.
all Ive done so far is put more stuff on top of it:mad:

issack

Veteran
took me about 3 days to build and a week of tinkerin around and tweekin things.i used to build cabinets for a living.. now i have my clones in ...super silver haze..6 of them.. and there off to a slow start. i have them on a 24 cycle. should i cut down to 18/6? or just stay with 24 till i reach my hight.

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
i dont know to much about airconditioning but shouldn't your air conditioner be at the top of cab cuz the cold air will stay lower in the room cuz its heavier i think
but i may be wrong just a thought im not dissin ya or nothing
but very nice job on building it :wave: :smile:

issack

Veteran
the air that blows out of the a/c goes straight up out of the vents. fans blow accross the glass to move cool air. the fans that blow into the basement restuctures the air moving threw a ionizor. and back out the basement bellow the a/c. heat is not a problem with this system. i just set the temp on the a/c and shut the doors....

S

strain_searcher

Shit I feel like an idiot for posting my setup in progress after seeing this. Very clean great job!

G

I use 18/6 for my veg growth and it lest the plants rest during the dark period. Actually thee ae growing during the dark period. Store light during daylight process daylight during the dark period.

Great looking cabinet. I like the idea of making the lights stationary and moving the plants. I use the same analogy, except I built a second cabinet shorter and wider for vegging closer to lights and move plants to the tall cabinet when they are 18"-24" tall.

Avid

issack

Veteran
hey thanks guys!!! i've learned so much from everyone here. i just added another payne of glass to the lid and took out the inlet fan and am just using the exaust fan now. so 620 cfm. is fine....was using two of them...alittle overkill...jezzzz. temp stays at 79 to 80 always.

G

Issack,
Now that's a first class job,I didnt see the spec's anywere tho,could ya maybe post some particular's for us,18/6 is the standard grow cycle,I have read somewhere that there is no benefit by going over 18,or so little it's not worth the extra juice! :wave: