What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

10 LR2s and 10 Master Lows ...

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
10 LR2s and 10 Master Lows ...soaking overnight... watch this space :smile:

thanks again mister mystery gift giver :wink:

Dang Jamie ur erway my friend. LOL I'm definitely tagged to this 1 as well. You have no idea how influential you are to me.

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Love watching masterlow grows. Very good tasting autoflower strain. I think i might do another ML grow myself. Been a while since i ran some autos.

rebo

I'll be following this as well..
What size grow area and what type of lighting will you be using for this?

JamieShoes

Veteran
thanks for checking in, all :smile:

a few have already popped and ALL 20 seeds sank after a 24 hour pre-soak. They're now sitting in warm wet tissue paper before being planted (hopefully) tomorrow.

Initially they'll be under 155watts of CFL in 0.6 liter pots til they show sex, then I'll take the females (hopefully 9 or 10) on to 6.5 liter pots to finish (or should they be in the last pots before showing sex?). They'll stay in the veg box for 4-5 weeks and then be moved to be finished under 600w sodium (or 850w sodium, depends which room becomes free first - probably the latter now I think about it) for the last 4-5 weeks.

I'm un decided whether or not to run some in coco as it might turn into a big pain in the bum when trying to catch run off in my little veg box... but we'll see... I do like a challenge :wink:

p.s I intend to isolate the first male (of ML and of LR2) to show sex and grab their pollen for some "targetted pollenation" later on :smile:

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
might use coco.. might use....

do my eyes read this wrong....

coco will be the best move you ever make in this game bro....

my partner and i switched to coco and yields went up, buds tasted better, and the overall plants health has never been better... coco for life bro :)

cant wait to see em pop :)

JamieShoes

Veteran
ahh, I am running some power plants and some cheeseberry haze in coco mate... its just that this would be 4 strains running in coco all at different ages and I might end up confusing myself ... that's not difficult mind you :wink:

shroomyshroom

Veteran
ahh, I am running some power plants and some cheeseberry haze in coco mate... its just that this would be 4 strains running in coco all at different ages and I might end up confusing myself ... that's not difficult mind you :wink:

its all fun and games bro... and getting confused is all part of it :D

JamieShoes

Veteran
nothing much to report as yet (although one LR2 has surfaced nearly).

All 20 seeds have been moved to spongepots (cracked or not). The Masterlows look to be a lot sturdier, thicker shelled seed and so I've alredy earmarked up to 10 days for germination (as per my hectic seeding/cloning/training/flowering schedule) so nothing to worry about if they want to take their sweet time :smile:

(the other stuff in the pic is some clones I took today from my other plants)

happy growing all,
j :smile:

Attachments

• vegbox.01.04.09.seeds.jpg
    vegbox.01.04.09.seeds.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 22

shroomyshroom

Veteran
nice to see a pic :D now dont forget to sing to them seedling as we all know it helps em sprout faster ;)

JamieShoes

Veteran
There is news! - but as yet, I'm not sure what it is :wink:

last night as I was finishing off in the garden I noticed maybe 6 or 7 LR2's poking out... I'll go in at "lights on" and find out for sure... maybe a foto to follow...

here's hoping
j :smile:

JamieShoes

Veteran
I'll have an foto update for this thread later today :smile:

Things have been a "bit hectic" in my grow life this past week and so I havent had much chance to keep this thread up to date. I'll come back later with the latest news from the AFs I'm germing. At this time 8 of the LR2s and 4 of the MLs are above ground and growing. The MLs being a much larger and sturdier shelled seed took a good while to pop as expected, but they're now starting to do their thing :smile:

Latest posts

Latest posts