What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nirvana Bubblegum smoke report

Billy_Crystal

An even balance of head any body although mild in small doses it can get a bit rushy if you smoke too much and then it settles into a warm relaxed stoned feeling. I would score it 8/10 for potentcy at best as it did seem to wear off sooner than I wanted and required bigger...
spliff building :joint:
Tastes like over chewed gum 'cool' with hints of sweetness, skunky finish and is very expansive in the lungs. I grew three generations and this was my best effort... For taste I did give it 8/10 as it tatsted unlike anything locally available but not that sweet smoking as I hoped.

Overall: 8/10 by far one of the 'easy' girls

Last edited:

Billy_Crystal

Call it what you want... When I purchased the seeds it was called Bubblegum then the name was changed to bubblicious by nirvana and I learnt recently that the original bubblegum is but a myth now so maybe bubbleicious is a better name.
Never the less she is a true survivor and like I said one of the easy girls unlike the bitchy Blue Mystic I tried.

G

Great report m8. I would love to try
a bubblelicious grow one day. Awsome

G

Good job man, those colors look nice! Can't go wrong with those Nirvana seeds, cheap as they get!

G

I was reading Zepplinhood's Bubbleicious smoke report, and I saw that he mentioned that Nirvana's seeds are very inexpensive. So, I went to SeedsDirect and saw that, indeed, the Nirvana seeds are selling for a song, relative to a lot of other seed houses.

Can anyone explain this phenomenon? With some botique seeds selling for upwards of $100 for a pack of ten or twelve, I'm trying to figure out why I wouldn't get some of the Nirvana seeds, and spend the money I saved on something practical like massage or some ammo for my gun, or even a subscription to IC Mag.

Any comments on Nirvana seeds? At those prices, I could also afford to pick up some John Paul Jones, which looks like a pretty good combination of the traits I'm looking for in a strain for my first grow. Thanks.

love nirvana style

love nirvana style

i have been growing nirvana seeds for a while now. it never amazes me that other seed merchants charge twice that of nirvana.

nirvana make up with low cost in volume of sales. those who preach nirvana has unstable strains... well we can say the same thing of your favorite seed merchant.

i have some bubblelicious seeds, but am growing out my aurora indica, and ak 48 first.

all seed merchants swipe seeds from each other, and form their own version of the same strain. ak 47 and ak 48 both have the same parents, but seriuos seeds has a copy right on the name "ak 47", so nirvana had to change their name.

i cannot wait until it is bubblelious time. later this summer.

here is a pic of my aurora indica's, one sative gene, one indica gene. nirvana seeds are top quality. just not top dollar.

ms right

G

Nice timely (for me) smoke report. I got a pack after the name change. So I hope it turns out well. Your glowing endorsement gave me motivation to pop a few beans. thanks for the report.

G

Yummy! Yes Nirvana Top Quality, very nice prices!
Going with their B52 after this grow is finnished. DiD I mention Yummy Pictures?

G

Nice thread
Keep us updated.. I have 1 bubblicious growing as we speak its about 30 days into veg.. maybe more.. I think i stunted all my plants growth with flouros.. they are shorties IMO.. But since we moved them outside they are starting to spread out.. we will see.. I will update our grow on monday.. Maybe sunday.. peace..

sack :friends: :canabis: :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts