What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Domino's bagseed thing

D0MiN0

Hello! I'm Domino and this is my diary. Its my second grow, the firs was, lets say successful... there are some pics in the gallery.

Feel free to drop by at any time and remember to say hello :)
Would like some constructive criticism too, so speak your mind :moon:

I popped some beans and have 5 plants. Seeds are from the best smokes I had in last year. Still can remember the buzz... I named them because I like to have kinda personal relationship with my girls :laughing: I speak to them and even sing sometimes... lol

The space is a 60x90x200 closet. I live in a country where growing and any contact with cannabis is very dangerous, so I like to keep it as stealthy as I can.

I'm veging under 6 24w cfls, five are 860 and a 827. Growing in dirt with about 10-20% perlite. No feeding yet, there are nutrients in the soil... Later on I'll try to use some well spoken and tried organic fertilizer. The ph of the soil is around 7, so i water with 6.3-6.6 tap water. Also I add about 3-4ml of peroxide into water and some ph-

The girls will bloom under a 400W cooltubed HPS.

The "starins"

Beefcake bud
Oakland bush
Shiny Old girl

Some of the childhood photos:

family photo day7
picture.php

family photo day 19
picture.php

Beefcake bud day 19
picture.php

Oakland bush#1 day19
picture.php

Oakland bush#3 day19
picture.php

They were repotted at day 19 (after the photoshoot) and showed some preflowers at day 21.
BB and OB#1 are girls, OB#3 grew some hair but im not sure and one of the sogs grew some balls and was murdered at sight :mad:

So here they are at day 21
picture.php

They'll be under this lights and on 24 hours of light for another week or two...

So thats it for now...The fun is about to start.

Welcome guys
:wave:
domino

those look like some sick genetics!....id watch the light distance tho, looks like the oakland bush might have some heat stress

D0MiN0

Thanks for stopping by, buddin! I guess it really was a little bit warmer at that time, the lights are up now so i think there's no danger now...

Cheers, mate!

D0MiN0

Hey, guys, thanks for stoppin by!

It's day 31 and it's time to put on some bud. This is the last day in the veg for the girls, I'll introduce them to the darkness in the morning...
Didn't repot them yet, will do in day or two, hope it won't cause too much stress...

Got 3 girls, here they are

Oakland bush #1

picture.php

Oakland bush #3

picture.php

Beefcake bud

picture.php

they are doing fine, can't wait for the hair to grow out :)

Feel free to stop by any time,

cheers:joint:

Equilibrium

They look like monsters for 31 days of veggin'. Mine are ridiculous.

Nice job Domino, I like your grow and your little setup..

D0MiN0

Thanks, guys, thats very kind! :D

Took some cuts today, if all works out as planed, I'll be doing some guerilla outdoors this summer...

here's an proflower photo(it's from day 21 i guess)
picture.php

See ya around

:wave:

~deadwood~

just my :2cents: you should have pulled the boy aside and had the birds and the bees talk with him and told him about the benefits of safe sex (read:segregated him and saved some pollen)

just think what our world would have looked like if chemdog had collected pollen off the boys that he germed instead of murderizing them :boggle:

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
swow wiow wow wow wow wowwow wowo wo wowowo wowo ow ow ow ow ow

looken super great. its maken me think about going back to soil.

D0MiN0

EquiL: I meant 21 days since they sprouted. They have been in the flower for a day and a half...

#1cheeseB: thanks bro!

~deadwood~: funny but true... I have only one male so far, the other plant was culled because it lacked vigor. The male is sittin on my desk, but i guess i'll chop him too... he's no crossing material...

The girls look happy in their little home. Still haven't transplanted... :( Bad stoner!

Update soon

:respect:

Che

Veteran
Hey Domino, welcome to BSGA! Looking forward to seeing how your ladies turn out!

D0MiN0

Thanks, Che, i'm so impatient... well, I've got a long way to go...

Here's a mini update. It's day 4 in the flower room, everything is going well.
Had to tie down Oakland bush#1. she is not stretching, she' just got big and I want to have an even canopy.

here is before:
(day 3)
picture.php

and today (day 4):
picture.php

So, OB#1 filled up that empty horizontal space...

Temps are about 26*C (78*F) The cooltube is really working for me, I can actually get it about 15cm from the tops...

I'll update again when things get hairy :D

drop by, comment, do what you do
:lurk:
cheers

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
Thanks, Che, i'm so impatient... well, I've got a long way to go...

Here's a mini update. It's day 4 in the flower room, everything is going well.
Had to tie down Oakland bush#1. she is not stretching, she' just got big and I want to have an even canopy.

here is before:
(day 3)
picture.php

and today (day 4):
picture.php

So, OB#1 filled up that empty horizontal space...

Temps are about 26*C (78*F) The cooltube is really working for me, I can actually get it about 15cm from the tops...

I'll update again when things get hairy :D

drop by, comment, do what you do
:lurk:
cheers

coming along very nicely bro, pitty the male was not worth crossing those females have some of the nicest indica type leaves i have ever seem...

they are going to be godess like when in full flower

I wanna wish you luck but i think we both know you dont need it ;)

repage coming your way

shroomy

D0MiN0

Hi guys, are u enjoying spring? It's kinda hotish over here, but things are going fine!

It's day 9 and the hairs are starting to show :D
picture.php

the girls all together

picture.php

Beefcake Bud

picture.php

Oakland Bush #1

picture.php

Oakland Bush #3

picture.php

See you guys around!
Cheers!