What's new

Better late than never 2k rdwc scrog

BigGreen

Veteran
These babies are 22 days 12/12. 4x8 scrog 2k recirculating dwc and man that shit rocks. Im gonna have from 8" to 17" colas and man they are every where spaced out pefectly. Ill try to keep a decent log going but its hard to get pics up. The strains are 6 frostitue, 2 bubblejack, 1 hash plant and 1 afghani. Plus I have a few hempy buckets for shits and giggles.

2k scrog
http://icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=2879

L

lorddankinstien

hey nice set up!!! when you switch to flowering how far through the screen are the tips? I know if you switch over to short it could really hurt your yeild

nice setup....i do recognize a few from the mashup growlab grow... as he didn't have any buds lol Jking bruvva mashup

looks stella big man

BigGreen

Veteran
Whats up guys.
Lord : They were about 2" to 3" but the screen was dam near full.
Goodman : Theres gonna be some buds here and there gonna be big and juicy, looking like play dough oh ya very stinky as well. I cant even bring it any where it will stink out an entire bar.

MASHUP

BigGreen

Hey bro. I'm locked in for the ride. Lovin' the results thus far, keep it up!

John goodman

It's all good, nothing a little time can't change. :D

BigGreen

Veteran
Im debating putting in a light mover to move in 1ft each way on the short end. I think it would pump up my yields a little bit and it would help my hempys. Anybody wanny see a few shots from a 600 on a mover ebb & flo? There 27 days 12/12. Not as fun as the 2k but its still fun but I dont like the ebb & flo thinking of converting to pirates diy aero.

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
we are all ready to see the photos..... lol....... We just set up a light mover with a 1k light. it works perfect you can have the hood closer and you dont have to worry about the temps as much because the light is always moving. you can even set it to have a delay at the end. so it will stay still for a set amount of seconds what ever you choose.

MASHUP

BigGreen

You're funny. Asking if we want to see weed photos... NO WAY THAT'S ILLEGAL!!

The plans of a mover are gravy in my opinion. Movers give the best results when only having to move 1' off center.

BigGreen

Veteran
Hey all Im heading out later tonight and I m gonna take a few more shots. Ill be getting better pics of the room and the system I built. Along with some bud shots. These bitches are already frosty as hell at day 25.
Hey Kill: grow big.........hopefully. No surely, they will be the shit take take a special close up photo for ya.

BigGreen

Veteran
25 days 12/12

25 days 12/12

Well they have grown in the last couple days. Im gonna do a flush today and up the nutes. Heres some shots. Let me know what yall think.

Under the hood.

Group shots
picture.php

View image in gallery

Pretty sparkly

BigGreen

Veteran
Mashup what up
Ya me too. Im pretty sure Ill be able to pull at least 4lbs of this run. Next run should be a little better Im only going to run 1 strain. Take a guess what kind. Im gonna run some sensi star, the church, wonder women and blueberry in hempys with a light mover moving 1ft each way to hit the sides a little better. The hempys should be a little more impressive then. So what you think of that hashplant in the hempy? I think its gonna have a huge cola. We'll see.

BigGreen

Veteran
Not very much action here. I thought a lot more people would chime in. I guess not to many people like a 2k scrog full of stanky ass budz. Well Ill post some more pics tomorrow night after I give em a slight trimmin.

Latest posts

Latest posts