What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

99.99999 Pure dry Sift

bubbleman

Veteran
Some dry sift made using the skunkman sam secret dry sift method
( dont bother asking how it was made please lol)

This is by far the sickest cleanest hash i have ever had the pleasure of smoking and photographing.

Good fun was had, melty sickness, pure heady wonderfulness.

I wanted to share it here with you at icmag, ,because shit, its COMPLETELY INSANE.

i would love for anyone to show me a photo of dry sift anywhere near this pure.

Lets hope one day that sam makes this secret available to the public. I Know i would pay for that information or product....

and now for the show....

enjoy

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Peace
Bubble man

Wow Bubbleman, that is really beautiful! I use a 107 screen and a 70 screen to sift my kief through, and I get very smooth, delicious, and sometimes bubbly kief, but I don't have a camera atm capable of taking those sorts of shots.

I wonder what mine would look like?

I've always wondered what Sam's secret method is... It must be something so simple, that's why it is such a secret. Or perhaps since he has such extensive knowledge of the plant, he ordered a screen with a micron size the exact size as Skunk #1 resin glands...

Peace,
:rasta:

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
ya this is about the best i can do, thats why i prefer oil. it vaporizes completely, but this does not. if sam shared his method maybe many people would stop making oil and switch...

Attachments

• kifwflash.jpg
    kifwflash.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 49
Perhaps Sam doesn't want everyone to copy his idea and make money off of it.

I still would love to know his method. The pictures Bubbleman posted are truly remarkable and inspiring.

J

JeffSpicoli

breathtaking. Honestly the most astonishing pics i think ive ever seen. I wish i could make something like that.
Ive made some insane Dabney Blue dry sift, using a 110 micron screen. Would completely bubble up.
Im about to make some with my SSSDH, but damn if only i could make something that looked like that

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
woooo! strange thing to have secrets about, cant believe its true?

bubbleman

Veteran
amazed that people are caught up on the secret part more than they are on the purity lol

EVERYONE'S GOT SECRETS.
trust that...

Bubble man

Colina

Wow that's beautiful Bubbleman,

A picture is worth a thousand words. The jig's up, I'll be back. Muuahaha :D

bagofscwhag

that is the most incredible dry sift ive ever seen, and like bubbleman says everyones got secrets, thats what makes them secrets, if he put it out thered just be a bunch of assholes trying to exploit it to death, thats why u just gotta take ur knowledge and come up with your own secrets
peace

drtask

absolutely amazing. always wondered what uberpure kief would look like in macro. heh i sure would like to know that secret lol. never had kief bubble for me before

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
amazed that people are caught up on the secret part more than they are on the purity lol

EVERYONE'S GOT SECRETS.
trust that...

Bubble man

sure its nice :yes:
i also do not understand why you would not want to share the method with fellow smokers ??
just seems VERY odd as i have NEVER seen someone hold back on this kind of info - this is a community to share and help others learn right
oh well just my :2cents: to each their own i guess
nice images sir :respect:

Latest posts

Latest posts