What's new

Sage 'n Sour Smoke Smother

SativaBelieva

Entered the 420 cup... cost me one jar to enter... for the expert judges... and another for the cool friends i made along the way... and i haven't even made it over to Fat City... though, i'll be at the event 2006 for sure... :friends:

@Smokeypufmaster: Please post some of your great quality pics of my grinded Sage 'n Sour... and if we make it tomorrow over at seedsdirect... some budshots too... smoking 'm afterwards... :joint:

@All that shared a smoke: Please post whatever you can recall from smoking my Sage 'n Sour :canabis:

Below some pics of what's left of my personal stash... i opened the lid for a little while... breathing... exhaling the chlorofyl and what's more... if y'all like it, i can do a monthly update on the smoke... along with the curing... age your weed... store it like fine wine in your cellar... :yummy:

This experiment is to find out more about good taste, higher THC% and positive health aspects that comes with proper curing... :confused:

First smoke test report (1week drying, 1week curing):

This pheno smells like fresh cut grass... black licorice... and some more dark sparks... like roasted coffee beans and kerosine!

S.A.G.E. has bettered my life... it helped me move away from heavy stoney indica weed strains... and made me a sativa believa!... now Sage 'n Sour helped me quit tobacco, just last weekend... i'm not missing a thing, in fact it is a relief to smoke only pure weed and hash!
Yesterday, april 20th... I've had my first overdosis on sativa... I couldn't sleep... when i got to bed at 5 at night... so i got up again, had breakfast and smoke another... that didn't help... met Jubei and the GoldenSourDieselTrio at the Katsu thursdaymorning 21st... Resdog's SourDiesel got me still high, as i speak... I crashed in the Vondelpark to smoke the last crumbs on me... it all didn't help... I'll try again... and sleep tomorrow...

G

ROFL, i can't wait to hear the stories Jubei will have to tell .....

wish i coulda been there to sample the S&S's they sound tastey, pic's are a bit blurry tho :D

THC

G

I will have a bit of some Sage & Sour to try out. It is a phenomel pheno and i might just have to stop bye Hempworks and pick up a pack or 2 of that Sage & Sour. Its off the hook bling bling frosty. Yeh i meet everybody there i felt like a Potstar or something. This trip was better then any of the Cannabis Cups forsure. I got pics and some video to share when i return. Stay Safe and high Jubei

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tried some with Jubei(wonderful guy), the smoke is delicous, one of my all time favourites, gotta get more for myself.
The smoke is a tangy sour, very complex flavour that was real smooth and finished with a real zest to the taste with a slight numbing effect on the tongue, beatifully cured and wonderfully grown, a pleasure to have smoked it.
It is diificult to gauge the buzz to to excess but i could feel a real nice heady puch to it, managed to raise my high.
Anyway thanks for your generousity, never got to meet ya but tasted your fine wares, thanks.
Peace

SativaBelieva

@THCeasar: sorry about the pics... Smokeypufmaster promised to post some quality high resolution pics here... we'll have to wait till he gets back home and be comfortable behind his computer...

@Jubei: i'll be at Dampkring tomorrow around noon... hope you'll have a chance to drop in before you fly... sure like to see you again!... tnx for the grinder!... i'll remember you!... i'll have to clean it, the sieve is all clogged up with cristals...

@Truecannabliss: Tnx!... would love to meet ya too... small correction... my buds were the freshest in the contest... april 13 was the deadline to enter and i cut the stems of my plants 1week before... yes i take great care in growing it... and also for curing... but for this last minute entry there was no time to cure after drying... so it will get even better after some time... say 1 month in the jar... anyhow, the Sage'nSour smells strong when fresh but smokes light right off when dry... it has extreem large calyxes and also calyx to leaf ratio is very high... plus especially when feeding low concentrate nutrient there is little to none excess built up inside and also the leaves looked to be very low on chlorofyl too...

And @ all fella believas from overseas: last call... tomorrow, april 26, tuesday just after noon... at Dampkring... catch me there and share a smoke!...

SativaBelieva

Soma liked it...

Soma liked it...

"What did you do to make it this good?", he asked...

TH Seeds genetics, nature and my personal care, i replied...

"Here, have this Guanokalong-extract... see how it works for ya... in terms of taste and yield... see if this can help making it even better..."

Thanks Soma, it was real cool to meet you... and see me using your bottled Guano thea in my SCROG thread... :friends:
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=11087

Dr. D

Veteran
Sage n Sour

Sage n Sour

this was one of the weeds that stuck in my mind like the True mentioned the taste was exotic imo very nice indeed with a real nice high too...i too smoked some with Jubei(gotta love that guy) he even gave me some which i took home but got real paranoid after the armed police man starts asking me if im carrying any weed at the airport and binned it.......never mind though got some smoke some great genetics

SativaBelieva

@Dr. D: Yeah it does exactly that :confused: it stinks up the neighbourhood... your neighbourhood... the area around you... through the plastic bag...

I get very bad remarks from people who don't like pot... carrying it on me in public transport, people ask me to kill the joint... that wasn't burning :confused: another example, the reception of a 5 star hotel refused to sell me another 30 minutes internet access card... as they wish me to leave their business center :confused: and people with hayfever... it is that season... watch out with this grass!!! :confused:

Those, however, who do enjoy good weed turn into potgroupies :eek: wanting it so bad... machos acting all queer :moon:
Now the cup is over, coffeeshops don't like me to roll up a joint at their bar... :mad: with their customers drumming up around me like zombies and i'm the last of the living :confused:

:canabis: :yummy: :joint: :yummy: :wave:

SativaBelieva

Budshot

Budshot

Smokeypufmasta... where are the quality pics you made?... here are some by a Dutch friend... as i don't have a quality cam myself...

G

Thanks

Thanks

Hey Sativa! I am so glad i was able to meet you. You are a awesome dude. I
'll be back in November for the HTCC so we can talk more then. I talked to some ppl from Hennepdesk said they talked to you hehe. Cool you are getting everything rolling. Me and C will be coming back in April again next year with some plans. Can't wait to see what ideas you got going. That Sage N Sour was awesome. Such a different high to me was very nice to have way better then the coffeeshop crap. Thanks again man was phenominal. Now i just have to order 2 packs to get that pheno hehe. Oke Mijneer i'll see you in about 7 months. Tot ziens Jubei

G

What's up Sativa Beliva? I just got back and my batterys are dead. So I will get to those picts by tomorrow. I certainly didn't forget. Glad I met you I had a blast that day we hung out. I went back to Katsu twice didn't run in to you though. I did run into that barmaid that thinks I sound like Tone loke. She's nice.

SativaBelieva

Good you've made it back

Good you've made it back

Jubei said:
Hennepdesk said they talked to you hehe. Cool you are getting everything rolling.

Thanks man, I've had a great time with you guys too!... I'd be curious for that HD gossip... and about my plans... I've got 10 new ones or so... now see if I can turn only 1 into reality...

SativaBelieva

Smokey!... It is all good... I have patience... take your time, man!... Good to see you got home sound and safely...
Nice to meet you here in Amsterdam... and your ladies!!! Hughs & kisses to the Pufmaster family!!!

G

O.K. here it comes......

O.K. here it comes......

I'm ready to show off the Sage n Sour. And it was truly one of the best strains that I smoked in Amsterdam, No doubt. Sativa's Beliva's buds made me want to put this strain on the list for purchase. The buds were big, hard(solid) and sticky. The smell was esquiste due to the fight between Dour Diesel and a sweet Sage plant. And I truly believe that it should have placed higher. I trruly understand your feelings. As this was one of the absolute best strains that I smoked in Amsterdam anywhere. Here are those pictures from the photo shoot.

G

ICmag

ICmag

Yeh i had a nice batch to blaze up with some peeps there FJ. We all missed you man. I would have gladly blazed acouple fatties with you. Next year maybe. Sativa- They are talking bout it quite a bit on HD and i got them getting ready for ICmag cup next year. Would be awesome to get more dutch personal growers involved. They seem quite enthusitastic about your cup idea as long as there isn't money involved they said. I think they are thinkn of the probs with the HTCC. I dont think its possible with the blind judging. As you seen how hard it is even to tell what it is with such a small sample. Hope to hear more from you SB. Take it easy Jubei :wave:

SativaBelieva

Thanks Smokey!

Thanks Smokey!

SmokeyPufmaster said:
I'm ready to show off the Sage n Sour. And it was truly one of the best strains that I smoked in Amsterdam, No doubt. Sativa's Beliva's buds made me want to put this strain on the list for purchase. The buds were big, hard(solid) and sticky. The smell was esquiste due to the fight between Dour Diesel and a sweet Sage plant. And I truly believe that it should have placed higher. I trruly understand your feelings. As this was one of the absolute best strains that I smoked in Amsterdam anywhere. Here are those pictures from the photo shoot.

Real nice pics :canabis: and thanks for your smoke review :friends:

No worries... ranking 5th is good to me... I didn't play to win... entering small buds that were the first to be dry... to meet the 13 april deadline... it was a last minute thing... to please my friends at THSeeds... and because I truly feel this is the best girl I've kept in my closet... ever... I've never had Sour Diesel though... yet I grew out S.A.G.E from seed last year... and this Sage'nSour tops it in yield, quality, stench and is fast... 9 weeks!... follow my scrog thread... with SnS and Guano!!!... and here I'll keep the smoke report going on... fresh weed versus cured... there are so much more people I've shared some smoke with... nice to read some of the feedback here!

SativaBelieva

Jubei said:
Yeh i had a nice batch to blaze up with some peeps there FJ. We all missed you man. I would have gladly blazed acouple fatties with you. Next year maybe. Sativa- They are talking bout it quite a bit on HD and i got them getting ready for ICmag cup next year. Would be awesome to get more dutch personal growers involved. They seem quite enthusitastic about your cup idea as long as there isn't money involved they said. I think they are thinkn of the probs with the HTCC. I dont think its possible with the blind judging. As you seen how hard it is even to tell what it is with such a small sample. Hope to hear more from you SB. Take it easy Jubei :wave:

Yes I've rattled some cages there at the Dutch forum :biglaugh:
And did direct some to ICmag 420 cup... I've stated all the information necessary there... and I've opted to organize a Holland Cup... as a spin-off from some other ideas... cannabusiness concepts...

I really think I could make a big contribution to ICmag... had a 2 minute meet 'n greet with both Gypsy and DG... and send them a PM this weekend... I'm hoping they will invite me to present my customized cannabusiness concept that will provide additional services to ICmag community :chin:

Catch y'all later... :joint:

G

Here's that ground up shot of Sage n Sour Plus Uncle Stoner lighting some up.
I grew both Sour Diesel and SAGE both top shelf strains. the one thing that I noticed is that you lose none of the terrific traits from each parent. that does not always happen with hybrids. Best of luck with your business venture.

SativaBelieva

SmokeyPufmaster said:
Here's that ground up shot of Sage n Sour Plus Uncle Stoner lighting some up.
I grew both Sour Diesel and SAGE both top shelf strains. the one thing that I noticed is that you lose none of the terrific traits from each parent. that does not always happen with hybrids. Best of luck with your business venture.

:wave: Thanks again for the pics Smokey!... and HUGE thanks to THSeeds for allowing me to grow out these from clone :canabis:
And you put it right... combining terrific traits from each parent into one hybrid... is a testimony of quality to the breeder :chin: and even if Sage'nSour would be more variable than S.A.G.E., I feel it is worth every while to seek through multiple seed packs to find a super individual of the right pheno type :wink:

Latest posts

Latest posts