What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

berry white

2uptown

anyone know the background of this strain? i got the cut from a budy out of oregon. smells like blueberry muffins.

Dude You have struck GOLD, GOLD I tell you...

Don't worry about the back round, I am sure "Scary" told you the story, and icase he didn't have a chance to, it's the REAL Oldschool Blueberry Crossed with and old White Widow....

Fire Fire Fire.. You will end up with the Bluest Berry Smelling muffins you will ever encounter....

You scored bro, I just took my first 10 cut's of mines and they should be rooting in about 3-5 more days:woohoo:, and on with the show,.....

Not very well known, but it is a very elusive Gal, I consider myself very lucky to have gotten her...:woohoo:

Good Luck!
May be we will have it timed right and run them at the same time and grow along on this thread,,,, I just can't wait, What kinda growin style ya using?

Hydro, Soil?????

Nutes? what kind?

2uptown

ive heard that it came from dj short back in the day when he was in the eugene oregon area back in the early 80's. a fluke hermie cross with his original blue berry and a white whidow but thats just what ive heard. it smells just like blue berry muffins when grown right and the yeild is very good. its a coveted strain around oregon, you mention this scary guy......the guy i got it from gave it to one other guy that is down in cali supposedly, and he said that thats it no one else he will hand it out to. he told me hes a dick like that....... do you think that we both got this cut from the same guy? his name was not scarry but definatly rhymed with it........ as for me im not handing it out if its as good as he says it is. his samples were dam good and at this point i have to beleive him.

HAS ANYONE ELSE HEARD OF THIS STRAIN BEFORE????????????

Yeah bro, same dude... Glad you caught that "Scary"thing, lol... So anyways you probably won;t get too many replies on it as it is what he said it is, very rare... I am in Cali so we pretty much met the dame dude... He's a good dude and he did say those same words to me about how he's a DK... About his strains that is, and he has no quelms saying it out loud in a room full of grower's too I bet... Best way to get any more info on her is to do the research your/my selves, so on with the Growing and on with the Blueberries and Muffins and I will start mixing the Brown Sugar while the 1000 watter's start cooking the Muffins, and after a couple a months we'll see what the IC thinks about her.... I am gonna give out some "Nugs" for sure and see what kinda reports I get, My Mother is so healthy and has that Velvetty Purple Stock and stems to it that just won't quit lookin' so HOT.... :woohoo::yoinks:

Blessings and Harmony....

When I was visiting Oregon I got some weed called Berry White, and it was so amazing, but I figured it was just a renamed blueberry. I didn't know it was it's own strain. But it tasted and smelled so blue and sugary.

Kootenay

The Berry White from my area is an OD strain made up of Purple Pine Berry x White Grizzly. I would love to see pics of your Berry White.

peace
Koot.

WOAH! WHAT HAPPENED? let's be chill bro's, no need for all that heavy stuff, unless it's an inside joke yall got goin'....?

I do agree with you on that one though Horror business, it is really tasty and has a very strong aroma of blueberries... I will put up some pics when things get interesting(12/12)

Peace

Sweet, I am on my way over there now... I just might get after that on you mentioned, ya never know I just might find me a good male to Funk with....

thanks

TheOutlawTree

I picked up Santa Cruz Mountain's Berry White the other day and was told it was Blueberry x White widow and it does excellent outdoors here in California...

If anyone has any information or pictures of this girl it would be appreciated!

Its so hard for me to pick strains for next years outdoor when there are so many nice clones available.

jackel

I don't know about Santa Cruz mountains,but I grew berry white this last season. She does really well and really fast outdoors. She doesn't produce too many leaves so the small popcorns get dense.

berry white

Attachments

• berrywhite 12.06.30 AM.jpg
    berrywhite 12.06.30 AM.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 10
J

johndoe123

Beautiful! I have 3 of Lem's Berrywhite Bx going atm. Very excited to see what I get.
picture.php

NEGT1

I have what is believed to be a Blue Rhino select s1 (from the original f1s) which is sour blueberry smelling. It's loud. Very loud. Very sour, almost blueberry smelling sour paint. I have a hard time believing it isn't crossed with the original ecsd it's that sour but from what I believe, it's a Blur Rhino s1.

Anyways, carry on.