What's new

Grape Ape x Hindu Kush s1s havin issues NEED HELP FROM DA PROS

romy

Day 29 of Vegi from seed except the OG Kush (clones), I have 4 Bubba Kush ,5 OG Kush,4 Grape Ape x Hindu Kush and 2 White Widow But the Grape Ape x Hindu Kush are having some issues is it that the soil is to
acidic for them ? all the other plants seem fine but the Grape Ape x Hindu Kush all look
fucked up I feed all the plants the same .. Alaska fish emulsion 5-1-1
and like I said its just the one strain ??????????? any help from the pros would be very
cool.......THANX

THE GRAPE KUSH
1-1.jpg

2-2.jpg

3-3.jpg

4-2.jpg

5-1.jpg

10-1.jpg

6-1.jpg

AND ONE OF THE OGS WITH SOME SPOTS as well
7.jpg

9.jpg

PH ON THE GRAPE APE X HINDU KUSH
15.jpg

AND MY FAVE PLANT THE WHITE WIDDOW WITCH LOOKS GRATE
16.jpg

AND A FEW OTHERS OF THE BUBBAS
13-1.jpg

ARE THEY BEING BURNT BY TO MUCH CO2?

I see a P deficiency mostly stunting the grapes. What's your soil mix??

CO2.. How...how much ppm..cause they look kinda young to be breathing much...plus healthy plants can transpire better than sickly ones. Soil mix? Age?

Ooooh...I see it... It's the fish emulsion...this strain needs more pk
, or less of everything, but definitely kool it on the Nitrogen and give her a little Phosphorus loving, gently...depending on what's available.

I'd chill on the CO2 'cause that's not helping right now...and dial in your nutrients..maybe a 3.2.1 mix, would be nice!

NAcc

The Grape Ape heritage does this....P deficiency prone....see the purple stems...those ya' grapes....hehe. Many Purp strains need lots of P, haven't seen anyone post why though...Hmmm...maybe a little research.

GLuck

romy

the soil I'm using is fox farms light warrior and the co2 im not sure how to use the regulator i have but i have it on a timer that goes on when the lights do for 5 mins and off for 25 and back on for 5 mins and so on until the lights go off ,its set real low
and I have other food such as Fox Farm Tiger Bloom 2-8-4 ,Shultz cactus 2-7-7,
Shultz bloom plus 10-54-10, Vigoro 24-8-16, and Budswell Bat Guano 0-7-0,
you think I should feed next feeding with the Shultz 2-7-7?

here is a link to my pics of my set up and since they were sprouts pics

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=110899

K

Kola Radical

Look on the under side of the leaves with your scope. Could be mites or thrips.

LOL...
I think the CO2 fried those buggers....
I'm kidding.

Really all dependent on the age I would give them the tiger bloom, honestly!

What I c is mostly a P deficiency...the K is probably a little deficient just from the mix I presume, and commonly is in ratio w/ P needs
Teas are my favorite for feeding plants. Maybe check out some basic teas in the organic section.....

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=53792
...merely an offering for some fine reading, otherwise just add lightly the bloom [not full dose..just in case (less is more!)] at the next feeding, and we should c magic! Check your pH...and so on...looking good otherwise just gotta get her dialed in...

Carbon Dioxide

...and what do you have a tank??? just chill on the CO2- unless it's really helping the others. Maybe for a day or two till u nute up.

Glad to help a grape ape X hindu kush...sounds scrumptious!

NAcc

Hey, how often do you fertilize...how much per gallon of water...kool thread btw.

There's P--- the Purp stems and blotchy bottom leaves to gray/brown, and

K deficiencies all over those ladies...the side rails along leaf edge of yellow and orange...bottom.

Both these are macro-elements and should be supplied by your fertilizer... Fix the problems... but start using a more all around fertilizer, too...or try and play around w/ some teas....if you dare. hehehehe
THe fish emulsion should be an extra care product, and lemme tell ya I've locked out nutrients a couple of times on fish meal...in sensitive strains.. It's all about how sensitive your strain is. IMO the most sensitive ones can be the best.

Late...gluck
NAcc

romy

wow thanx guys i will update in a few days and see how they look
and yes i have a tank i will turn it off and try the tiger bloom and shop 4
new nutes on friday i only gave them a tbl spoon per gal about
3 weeks into vegi when the had some yellowin lower leaves and a tiny bit more on the grape ape x hindu kush like a day or so ago and i have looked for bugs, i spotted a fungus nat a few days
ago and sprayed all the plants with shultz insect spray made from chrysanthemum flower
and havent seen a bug since so i think N. Accumbens is on the right track ima try and see if they like a little more Phosphorus

O

olddrifter66

Definately stop using the fish ferts...I don't have pics, but I just had the same exact problem. I flushed for 2 waterings and fed a light floranova feeding and they all lost the damaged leaves and all new growth is lush. Stop the Fish.....use is for your lawn.

Romy...no need to flush much...first try to give them half strength ferts (bloom u have)...judging by your deposits from the pics...lock-out is not the problem...would have been...but you caught it.

Flushing can stress a plant lots! Particularly un-careful flushes!

Fish ferts are great u just have to know when and how to use them....as an additive if I may.

NAcc

romy

well shit i did a flush today cause i came home from work and they looked like
hell so did a little flush with about 1and a half amount of the container RO water
and mix a light dose of tiger bloom 2-8-4 and sprayed the tops an under side of the
leafs (only the sick ones) i cut off the fucked up growth and shall see what happens
thanx N. Accumbens u r da man , i will post pics tomorrow after work and see
what they have done, im sure im not in the clear yet.

Hey buddy...You did well. I feared the mega three times water flush. You're perlite is fairly white so I am not too worried about a build up. The feeding should be helping soon. I'm here every day so we'll watch those Grapes snap out of this together. They should do well, and within a week or two if they snap out of this, there could be a transplant in their future. Then they'll start off, 'cause you'll add some of that bat guano to the Grapes new soil, and they will thank you for it and hopefully they'll decide to be wonderful females!! Yeah.

Gluck
NAcc
:joint:

romy

NewImage.jpg

NewImage3.jpg

NewImage2.jpg

NewImage12.jpg

NewImage11.jpg

NewImage10.jpg

NewImage9.jpg

NewImage8.jpg

NewImage7.jpg

NewImage6.jpg

NewImage4.jpg

the og kush clones are lookin like shit as well now

NewImage16.jpg

NewImage15.jpg

NewImage17.jpg

NewImage18.jpg

here are the bubba kush

NewImage19.jpg

NewImage13.jpg

NewImage14.jpg

and here are the widows

NewImage21.jpg

NewImage20.jpg

NewImage22.jpg

NewImage23.jpg

well the grape ape x hindu kush look like they are snaping out of it

romy

here are my ferts and lights im going to go get new bulbs 4 the hps lights
on friday and kick those things on any suggestions on bulbs? i was thinkin the 430 watt hps with blue spectrum and one of my light says it will take a mh conversion bulb

DSC00058.jpg

NewImage1.jpg

lights-1.jpg

DSC00052.jpg

DSC00051.jpg

confused

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I think you should mix light warrior with something like fox farm ocean soil + casting mix/guano + verm or coco? I think it might be a little to nutrient deprived to grow plants through a whole cycle without problems.

They are also looking like they want more light than the floros on them now. Don't have too many preferences with bulbs - I just stick with hortulux. Good luck!

romy

well i am going to get ocean forrest soil new bulbs and some food and a better ph kit this weekend

I'm hoping for the best....looks like a kool little set-up there....look you got some nice genetics here...now we need to work on your grow skills...no offense i hope..i mean you are asking for help.

SO let's go from the top cause i would like to c some ladies like this...

17370P1011228.JPG
17370P1011230.JPG
17370P1011223.JPG

First of all, on the clones. I should not be able to see the cube [rockwool]...those clones roots are losing a lot of humidity through those porous rockwool tops...cover that w/ soil.

Did you shut off the CO2...pls do..save it for when they r ready...it will do more harm than good..limiting factors are present...nutrient and root ball right now.

Could u post some snaps if the roots
have reached the bottoms of the pots..

How old are they..
.I 'm starting to think your best solution to all the strains will be to transplant them soon...but not yet NO!

First let's look at the rooting on them, age...and they just got stressed by flush and nutes...so they are busy working on that.

Do you have enzymes, could u get some hygrozyme or some other enzyme..some don't use this, but IMO it could help greatly in your case.

BTW be careful when moving plants...little roots u don't see can get damaged under the soil surface..try to leave the plants as alone as possible.

Gotta run...but I'll be around....give the grapes strait water next or better yet i just put a drop or two of nutes depending on your watering can...1/10 strength...but the ENZYMES....would be good
Ph adjusted, of course.

What's your RH- Relative Humidity
Looks a little low...

BEST OF LUCK