What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Show your autoflower pix

prophis

I was lucky to get this seed as a gift with a purchase from attitude, and grow it out.
This is just a brief review of my results with it.

• 600w HPS
  • Soil
  • Light on some fox farm nutes
It was a very wonderful sweet smell while flowering, that became more floral as she matured.
At the end, the bud was quite sticky and had a very unique smell resembling a fresh can tennis balls, definitely makes you want to keep smelling it at first.

I'm honestly not exactly sure of when she was started, but her life total was about 65-70 days. This particular pheno wasn't huge, but still a decent happy auto.

Dried weight = around 27 Grams, almost an Oz. The nugs are fat/puffy with medium density. I think the bag appeal would be fairly good as the dried bud is a sticky light green/brown/yellowish, and the smell is superb. Very unique in my opinion.

After a two week cure, the smoke has a good taste very flowery sort of smelling potpourri on the exhale. It's not heavy in the lungs, but the smoke can be harsh exhale slow. A bowl is easy to finish because of the taste, and also it burns somewhat faster than real dense bud.

At first it hit me in the head with a warm rush, that eased into a nice body comfort. as i finished my bowl I enjoyed the feeling very much, and felt quite clear minded. I packed another bowl because the taste is so good, but i perhaps underestimated potential cerebral results. My second bowl went by fast, and as I came back inside things started to really slow down. I'm not sure if it was the second bowl, or just time- but there is a heavy trippyness that creeps in good after 10-15 mins. woa..

Here are some end pics, enjoy~

Fruit1.png

Fruit2.png

FruitTop.png

FruitSize.png

FruitDrying.png

DIRT DIGGLER

hows the grass o matic maxi smoke? is it an illusion, a mass of huge juicy yet low potency rudralis budsicles or does it get u high?

It get's you high...although not the most potent auto I've smoked.
I only grew one of 7 seeds,so there could be more potent pheno's..just havent had a chance to find one yet.
the potency is comparable to the white dwarfs I've grown.

sour60 is by far the most potent auto I have smoked to date..MD has done a magnificent job...other potent auto's I've grown would be roadrunner and lowlife's auto ak.

The maxi had a dry dogshit smell and a mellow almost lethargic body stone..I dont plan on growing it as a staple in my garden,but it's definitley good breeding material for future projects.

prophis

Hey prophis, what strain is that???

Hey that strain was "Fruit Automatic" by Dinafem.

I would give the potency about a 6-7/10 overall.

Check this out, SO funny!

A friend of mine online just send me a pic of the WEIRDEST Diesel Ryder pheno..
haha Total bud fail:
o6zfrt.jpg

prophis

It get's you high...although not the most potent auto I've smoked.
I only grew one of 7 seeds,so there could be more potent pheno's..just havent had a chance to find one yet.
the potency is comparable to the white dwarfs I've grown.

sour60 is by far the most potent auto I have smoked to date.

thanks for the reporting. i'm very curious about that strain. i just got 3 seeds among a larger order..

i've heard only good of this "sour60"

where might one acquire such genetics?

Bighill

Prophis, tell your buddy that he gave it too much N in flower. When you do this some plants will sort of reveg or grow alot more stem than bud. You can see it was too much N from the leaves that look like eagle claws.

I have some sativas that do the same thing, some times you get some crazy foxtail buds. But i preffer the more compact type, so i keep my flowering ladys easy on N.

I also see a fungus gnat there to :) Anything with spinosad will zap them.

Edit:
Sour60 can be had at Seedboutique

Bh.

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
I ordered the maxi from spain,I also have the grass-o-matic auto mass..but still havent germed any. Dry weight on the sour60 was 72.7g's and the maxi was maxi-75.8g's..best yields I've had yet on auto's
what setup do you run bro

DIRT DIGGLER

what setup do you run bro

600w HPS lumatek ballast {75 watts per sq.ft}
cooltube
Vortex 420cfm
Pura-vida grow/bloom {goodshit}
mag-i-cal
liquid karma..and the occasional tea.
I use coco amended with worm castings and mushroom compost as well as any other organic goodies I throw in to the mix...

I'm still trying to work out some kinks with the coco mix

I ALWAYS PLANT DIRECTLY INTO 3 GALLON POTS,definitley a key factor for growing big auto's..24/0 for the first 3 weeks than I cut the schedule back either 4-6 hours depending on how big they are when they start flowering.
I also use hygrozyme for the first 2 weeks...seems to work wonders for the newborns,downside is hygrozyme kills beneficials fungas..so it doesnt see much action after the first 2 weeks.

If you have any other questions..I'd be more than happy to answer them.

DIRT.

I'm Dykster

I like them short and fat...These is from some tester beans that s@h spread some years ago. Still running them...Just call them ABB.

licknrol

hey everyone everything is looking great!! check out these auto ak47 X short stuff #1. they got kinda stunted from the cold fall weather!!

Latest posts

Latest posts