in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Auto Flowering > Show your autoflower pix

Thread Title Search    
Click for Herbies Seeds
 Show your autoflower pix Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2010, 06:31 PM   #406
Flying Goat
Goat Herd Queen & Cannabitch

Flying Goat has much to be proud ofFlying Goat has much to be proud ofFlying Goat has much to be proud ofFlying Goat has much to be proud ofFlying Goat has much to be proud ofFlying Goat has much to be proud ofFlying Goat has much to be proud ofFlying Goat has much to be proud of
Mi5 looks healthy & happy... What's the smoke like?

Flying Goat is offline   Quote

Old 02-06-2010, 08:23 PM   #407
dargo

dargo is a jewel in the roughdargo is a jewel in the roughdargo is a jewel in the roughdargo is a jewel in the rough
never had it before. i couldnt find anyone that had grown it but plenty of people wondering about it so thought id give it a go.

i really want to start the mystery kush but i got 4 blue cheese x amnesia vegging in the cab with the Mi5's so no space atall. i might build a 3rd cab for vegging and put the 2 125w veg cfls in there which would free up some space
dargo is offline   Quote

Old 02-08-2010, 01:18 PM   #408
Seedling

Seedling is a splendid one to beholdSeedling is a splendid one to beholdSeedling is a splendid one to beholdSeedling is a splendid one to beholdSeedling is a splendid one to beholdSeedling is a splendid one to beholdSeedling is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bighill View Post
Seedling: That La Diva looks amazing, with a big enough run you culd select some prize phenos i bet. You say a hazey smell aswell, sounds like my kind of stuff... You might have just sold a couple packs for them

BH
Thank you my friend, will post some pics when its finished, will be another 2 weeks.

Im sure you could find some super phenos if you grow out a couple, the one i have is eaily the biggest auto ive seen. sure that it could yeild 2 oz+ given a big pot enough and the right treatment.

If you are a Haze lover this is something for you, the smell is unmistakable, if you crossed a Kush and a good Haze this is what it would smell like...

Like i said before the only down thing with it is that it takes a couple of weeks longer the other autos and that the buds arnt super tight, but who cares with good yeild and great smell.

Old 02-08-2010, 07:09 PM   #409
BRUNEZ

BRUNEZ is on a distinguished road
complimenti sono fantastiche.. ma nn sono le purple jams lowryder?
BRUNEZ is offline   Quote

Old 02-08-2010, 10:57 PM   #410
*mr.mike*
Cosmic and Eternal

*mr.mike* will become famous soon enough
G13/hashplantxlr crossed with Masterlow. They're in 1.5 and 2.1 liter pots of coco. The one in the bigger pot is 15 inches an 9 weeks. the other bud is 7 weeks. the branchy sport is three weeks, already a foot tall. I would have put them in bigger pots, but I didn't have the room, and I can fit two where one is instead. I like Schultz ferts and crummy tap water. They are in coco.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg oib 002.1.jpg (87.8 KB, 67 views)
File Type: jpg oib 006.1.jpg (115.4 KB, 39 views)
*mr.mike* is offline   Quote

Old 02-09-2010, 12:56 AM   #411
arcticsun

Nordic guerilla genetix

Left to right; Romulan Diesel/LR, (Cheese/SSH)/pehkuruder, AK47/pehkuruder

Last edited by arcticsun; 02-09-2010 at 02:04 AM..

Old 02-09-2010, 02:04 AM   #412
Yellowmoon

Yellowmoon has a spectacular aura aboutYellowmoon has a spectacular aura about
Quite a collection to go with, you've been trading I sees. I'd have problems choosing favourites since i've very small space to pre-grow in. Still able to plant every seed I own...

Yellowmoon is offline   Quote

Old 02-09-2010, 02:08 AM   #413
arcticsun

Not doing any trading on this site mind you, purely an educational picture of nordic guerilla genetix

Ill stress that I do not reply to direct trade requests on ICMag.

Peace all.

Old 02-09-2010, 03:28 AM   #414
shroomyshroom
Doing what we do because we are who we are

shroomyshroom has much to be proud ofshroomyshroom has much to be proud ofshroomyshroom has much to be proud ofshroomyshroom has much to be proud ofshroomyshroom has much to be proud ofshroomyshroom has much to be proud ofshroomyshroom has much to be proud ofshroomyshroom has much to be proud ofshroomyshroom has much to be proud ofshroomyshroom has much to be proud of
Very nice collection

"I paused and then gained composure
I was curious I wanted some form of closure
So I moved closer and I asked her "Are you God?"
She replied "No I'm just that part of you you're yet to get to know
Your moment of clarity"

Disclaimer: Warning! Information related to the use of illegal drugs are for information purposes only and are the sole expressions of the individual authors opinion only. I do not promote the use of these substances and the information contained within this publication is not intended to persuade or encourage the use or possession of illegal substances. These substances should be used only under the advice and supervision of a qualified, licensed physician

shroomyshroom is offline   Quote

Old 02-10-2010, 06:54 PM   #415
Flying Goat

Flying Goat has much to be proud ofFlying Goat has much to be proud ofFlying Goat has much to be proud ofFlying Goat has much to be proud ofFlying Goat has much to be proud ofFlying Goat has much to be proud ofFlying Goat has much to be proud ofFlying Goat has much to be proud of
Wow, Arctic! I had NO IDEA...

Old 02-11-2010, 12:35 AM   #416
RiddleMeThis
Connoisseur in Training

RiddleMeThis is a jewel in the roughRiddleMeThis is a jewel in the roughRiddleMeThis is a jewel in the rough
My mystery kush's have been nothing but a pain in the ass! very very finicky, be very careful with nutes, like, dont use any till she dictates it, seriously!

I am also growing RRFs, and they are champs. Dont overdue the nutes, but they really shouldnt give ya much of a problem, good hardy plants so far
RiddleMeThis is offline   Quote

Old 02-11-2010, 02:58 PM   #417
Flying Goat

Riddler - Let us know how you go with the RRFs... I had considered them seriously & they're on my "wish list." I LOVE the idea of leaving them in 1 gal pots...

Awesome!

Old 02-11-2010, 03:13 PM   #418
ChynaRyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Goat View Post

I need a heavy indica AF for muscle spasm, pain & sleep... Anyone done any experimental breeding with MasterKush?

Master Low is Master Kush x Lowryder...very good buds if you can find any seed.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-11-2010, 08:45 PM   #419
kromanti11

kromanti11 is on a distinguished road

http://www.rollitup.org/marijuana-pi...1_100_0601.jpg

They are about 3 weeks and some and when you twist the leaf stems a lil bit it starts getting a diesel and a moth ball smell in my opinion very sweet though.

I'v designated a branch on one of the ladies for cs and have started the regiment already

There were two HBD males and 2 females I killed one stubby male an have one by a window.

Anybody else got some Blue himalaya diesels growin post some pics!!
kromanti11 is offline   Quote

Old 02-11-2010, 09:42 PM   #420
dargo

dargo is a jewel in the roughdargo is a jewel in the roughdargo is a jewel in the roughdargo is a jewel in the rough
i just germinated a hbd fem bean il plant her in the morning. i got 6 fem beans, im going to plant 1 a week for 6 weeks. i got 5 reg beans that will be here tommorrow which i will grow together selecting the best m & f for a seed run. il need to wait untill i have some space before i can do that.

i also germinated a fem mystery kush bean which will also be planted tomorrow.
dargo is offline   Quote