You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Auto Flowering > Show your autoflower pix

Thread Title Search
Click for Herbies Seeds
Show your autoflower pix Thread Tools
Old 10-21-2009, 02:48 AM #271
DIRT DIGGLER

DIRT DIGGLER will become famous soon enoughDIRT DIGGLER will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by gene ridens View Post
the next release by grass-O-matic

auto MASS (auto Critical Mass)

grassomatic
Hey Gene,where did you get those beans? I've only found 2 sites so far offering them..both are out of stock. maybe you could point me in the right direction? is the auto mass the same as the maxi?

Old 10-21-2009, 10:51 AM #272
mna

very nice AF above , im amazed how thick the stem is, how long from seed to bud with this one?

Old 10-22-2009, 04:37 AM #273
stoney917
i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD

Location: sPeCial EdUcAtIoN tRaiLoR behind the school with the rest of the window lickers
stoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant future
wow everyones pics look great im bout to start my 1st af grow i chose lowlife auto blueberry and sags lowboldt as yumbolt and bb are 2 of my favs ne one grow lowboldt its very hard to find info on it
stoney917 is offline Quote

Old 10-22-2009, 04:46 AM #274
stoney917
i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD

Location: sPeCial EdUcAtIoN tRaiLoR behind the school with the rest of the window lickers
stoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant future
ch@ppers wow man that spyder looks incredible i got some spoitnik beans im gonna start soon 2 does it keep that grape taste ill be postin some pics as sson as i poppem after seein urs i think the autobb might have a spoitnik friend if i get a nice male out of the 3 im germ

Old 10-22-2009, 12:02 PM #275
Seedling

Seedling is a jewel in the roughSeedling is a jewel in the roughSeedling is a jewel in the roughSeedling is a jewel in the roughSeedling is a jewel in the roughSeedling is a jewel in the roughSeedling is a jewel in the rough
Himalyan Blue Diesel 45 days in soil, some weird symptoms, white tips and top... dont know what it is....

and

and the other plant, also not feeling 100%

[IMG][/IMG]

Old 10-22-2009, 05:38 PM #276
Seedling

Seedling is a jewel in the roughSeedling is a jewel in the roughSeedling is a jewel in the roughSeedling is a jewel in the roughSeedling is a jewel in the roughSeedling is a jewel in the roughSeedling is a jewel in the rough
A couple of pics from the cab, day 45.

And a close up...

Old 10-22-2009, 06:55 PM #277
stoney917
i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD

seedling lookin great thanks for all the info u gave me helped out alot

Old 10-24-2009, 08:23 PM #278
La Buena Hierba

La Buena Hierba is just really niceLa Buena Hierba is just really niceLa Buena Hierba is just really niceLa Buena Hierba is just really niceLa Buena Hierba is just really niceLa Buena Hierba is just really niceLa Buena Hierba is just really niceLa Buena Hierba is just really niceLa Buena Hierba is just really niceLa Buena Hierba is just really niceLa Buena Hierba is just really nice

thanks

Think of it from the plants
point of view
and see how it has you trained
to water and feed it..
La Buena Hierba is offline Quote

Old 10-24-2009, 08:46 PM #279
arcticsun

Pehkuruder Auto, run on 24/0 under 400w hps in 10L soil

Peace auto clan

Old 10-24-2009, 08:54 PM #280
DKBuddy

DKBuddy will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by gene ridens View Post
the next release by grass-O-matic

auto MASS (auto Critical Mass)

grassomatic
man thats a huge one.. i havent seen this one around in shops yet?? has it got released ?
DKBuddy is offline Quote