What's new

a bunch of hashish ...

G

guest123

got a bit busy today with a few kgs off some unuseable buddage ,, got too soaked in the recent rain , so best to pull out the trusty bubble bags and get to work turning the unwanted into very much wanted stash ....
as you can see from the piles so far , with quite a bit to come , we are yeilding well from the fresh frozen buddage ,, water turns a nice light brown caramel colour at the begin of the mixing .. yum yum ...

G

guest123

well a third of the way through and im knackered ,, wont be doing any more for a bit ,, wait till i get th e 20 gallon bags , just too much work in these 5 gallon bags .... but i think we are getting there , theres some weight in there now ...

:wave: Damn wally only wit ur plants could anybody have enough to even imagin filling 20gallon bags u'll be set for quite a while with all that hash :eek:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
has anyone watched the new dvd that came with the new mag gypsy and the gang
are using 20 gal bags watching them dump 2lbs of bud in all that water and ice i was like oh shit but when ya get 11 lbs for 500.00 us then dump away make me some hash yeeeeha

G

Sounds great,cant wait to see it.Cant wait to see my mag either.Someday ill get it,there busy now with 420-but i stil am jonesin to see it after hearing all the people gettin them sayin how awsome it is.20 gal,must be makin a big ass batch with them. :joint: DWW

G

guest123

hey guys , thanks for all the comments ,,,, yes i did get a bunch of hash that melted ,,, didnt bubble right up like the clear dome stuff does ,, but ripps the old head off enou[gh i think .. lol ... and tastes lovely ..
oh the 20 gallon bags are a must i think ,,, it took me around 14 odd hours to make all that hash with the 5 gallon ones ... mind you there was the odd break to sample the goods , heheheh ...

anyhows heres another pic of the 73 ball cut in half , taken with my new camera ,, same as the old one , cept new model and 8 megapixel ,, wahooo ,, darn she takes a nice pic ,, so ill be snap happy for a bit now , new toy to keep me occupied ...

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Hey wally, I dony know iof you are aware or not, but i am ur long lost son....Ill take the backdated pocket money outta stash pops, lol

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Wally, everyone knows ducks can't smoke hash. Send it to me-hehehehehe, Seriously, nice hash. What strain did you use to get that lovely dark color?