Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Serious Seeds > My Double Dutch Grow

Thread Title Search
My Double Dutch Grow Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-13-2009, 02:48 PM #1
Ganoderma
Hydronaut

Ganoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivor
My Double Dutch Grow

I have finally gotten around to this, I started four Double Dutch seeds back around the first of December, only two out of the four seeds lived past sprouting, and now I'm within a week or two off flipping to 12/12. I finnally noticed female pre-flowers on the first plant, the second one i'm not too sure yet but I'm leaning towards it being a male(I intend to collect pollen), the third plant in to tub is cutting off of a Buddhas Sister (from Soma), then in the last pic you can also see the veggies that happen to be in the room.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	100_1163.jpg
Views:	229
Size:	89.6 KB
ID:	1321 Click image for larger version

Name:	100_1164.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	85.4 KB
ID:	1322 Click image for larger version

Name:	100_1165.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	105.2 KB
ID:	1323 Click image for larger version

Name:	100_1166.jpg
Views:	203
Size:	91.4 KB
ID:	1324
Ganoderma is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-15-2009, 03:08 PM #2
Ganoderma
Hydronaut

Ganoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivor
neither of the two DD have been topped as i was recomended. The female DD has responded to the little amount of training like it was a hugh dose of Steroids, most of the branch spacing is 1/4inch apart and the direction that its growing is outwards and not upward.

Old 02-19-2009, 05:00 PM #3
Ganoderma
Hydronaut

I just got finnished doing some work to the main room, and taking some pics. I just plugged the timer back in and the 1000w hps back into it so here in about 80-90min. the light will turn off and the first 12/12 cycle will start.

I've transplanted into different bubblers containers, the Buddhas Sister has been placed back into the veg room as it still needs atleast an other week.
I've also taken some more pictures tonight, but it will be about before I get around to posting them, I need a smoke break

Old 02-19-2009, 06:17 PM #4
Ganoderma
Hydronaut

The container with the white top is the female and the one in the blue bucket is the one that I think is a male
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	2-19-09 002.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	58.6 KB
ID:	1804 Click image for larger version

Name:	2-19-09 003.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	72.1 KB
ID:	1805 Click image for larger version

Name:	2-19-09 004.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	101.5 KB
ID:	1806 Click image for larger version

Name:	2-19-09 005.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	119.3 KB
ID:	1807

Old 02-19-2009, 06:30 PM #5
Ganoderma
Hydronaut

these two pictures are a view from the side of the female Double Dutch. In the second picture you can look into the center of the plant from the outer edge, i'm holding the brances on one side so that you can actually see into the plants center
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	2-19-09 006.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	94.5 KB
ID:	1809 Click image for larger version

Name:	2-19-09 007.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	105.0 KB
ID:	1810

Old 02-23-2009, 01:34 PM #6
Ganoderma
Hydronaut

Day 4 12/12,

pictures of pre and post training of branches

Old 02-23-2009, 08:35 PM #7
Graceweed

Graceweed is a jewel in the roughGraceweed is a jewel in the roughGraceweed is a jewel in the roughGraceweed is a jewel in the roughGraceweed is a jewel in the roughGraceweed is a jewel in the roughGraceweed is a jewel in the rough
Hi Ganoderma,

nice healthy 'n bushy plants! Very nice!

mosca's flies

Quote:
Originally Posted by esbe View Post
We are not criminals, we grow our own shit and dont want to support gangsters and terrorists. We are freedom fighters and nature lovers and our hobby do not hurt one single person.
Graceweed is offline Quote

Old 02-23-2009, 10:16 PM #8
Neuronaut
All we have is now.

Neuronaut will become famous soon enoughNeuronaut will become famous soon enoughNeuronaut will become famous soon enough
Short and bushy little fockers aren't they? Looking good. How long did u veg under what wattage and how tall were they when you flipped?
Neuronaut is offline Quote

Old 02-24-2009, 01:57 AM #9
Ganoderma
Hydronaut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuronaut View Post
Short and bushy little fockers aren't they? Looking good. How long did u veg under what wattage and how tall were they when you flipped?
veg time= i think about around 2.5 months. They started off real, real slowly. I started them in rockwool starter cubes, i figured that i'd give the RW one more try. I think that perhaps i had the RW to wet at first which may explane why i only ended up with the two Double dutch, the three tomatos, and the one lettuce, only two of the tomatos have lived(which i have only had a pic or two with them in it.).

veg wattage= 400MH for the first 2 months, then 1000hps for about the last 2 weeks.

How tall when flipped= I havent actually held a tape measure up to the plant yet, but I think its around 9-10 inches tall. they grew tall and lanky from the top of the RW cube to the bottom of the first set of true leaves but after that first set of true leaves all of that growth jets out from only 3-4 inches of vertical stem space.

Old 02-24-2009, 10:13 AM #10
Ganoderma
Hydronaut

I just took a measurement of both plants, and they are both 9 inches tall. After the branches have been bent down for training the plants are 7 inches tall.

Hi Grace, thanks.