What's new

Bio Outdoor 09

EXODUS_01

breeder
Veteran
Hello! For my next outdoor project, :wave:
purpose of this project will consist of neodzkoušené genetics from friends and respected bio, so be sure you have something to look forward to.

And now something about the place. Flowers will be on the south-western slope.
The soil is what is on the south-western section is not used,
so therefore I will choose as its own substrate "composting"
which is too ripe and full of nutrients and it will be mixed with perlite.

Holes for flowers will be deep and wide enough, so that each variety will have its own hole
(so that each model will be with you and will hold a one-hole or pit).
Most plants not in the growth stage at all trim
(the only one), the rest will have plants growth phase flowers without trimming and fertilizer on the growth phase, I used Bio Biozz Grow, but only 1-2 times a week (in the compost is still enough nutrients for the flowers) and flowers stage again
Bio Biozz Bloom, which certainly will not save, it will try to fertilize 2-3 times a week, but it will depend what the weather will be just. Furthermore, in addition to flowers, phase will be used Biozz Top Bio Max, but only on some flowers. Flushing will be conducted 14 days and only clean water.

This year it will be enough ! :muahaha:

Here we introduce this year's genetics (seeds):

- Master Kush / Durban Poison × Early Misty
- Aurora Borealis Northern Light [kulu seeds] x Thai Haze x Skunk 1 [sam skunkman] (papaja)
- Sensi Skunk [sensi seeds x Thai Haze x Skunk 1 [sam skunkman] (papaja)
- Chronic x Pure Power Plant (Jahjaman)
- Kali Mist x Pure Power Plant (Jahjaman)
- Miguel x Pure Power Plant (Jahjaman)
- Viking x B3N7 ErdPurT / Royal Dane (breeder esbe)
- Deep Chunk / E-Rocket x B3N7 ErdPurT / Royal Dane (breeder esbe)
- Erdbeer / Purple 1 x ErdPurT (breeder esbe)
- HTC Deep Chunk / E-Rocket x Danish Passion F2 (breeder esbe)
- HTC Deep Chunk / E-Rocket x Danish Passion x B3N7 ErdPurT / Royal Dane (breeder esbe)
- E-Rocket x Danish Passion / Deep Chunk x B3N7 ErdPurT / Royal Dane (breeder esbe)
- Bangi / E-Rocket x Danish Passion x Purpurera Ticinesis (breeder esbe)
- Cheese / Danish Passion x B3N7 Erdpurt / Royal Dane (breeder esbe)
- Early Durban (breeder esbe)
- Litzi Skunk x Early Durban (breeder esbe)

- Erdbeer x Top 44 - my cross
- Erdbeer x Shaman - my cross
- Mahakala Krush - (Mahakala x Kerala Krush) - my cross
- Mahakala Krush x Belladonna - (Mahakala x Kerala Krush) x Belladonna - my cross
- Haleys Comet x Kerala Krush - my cross
- These are my cross but from Esben's genethics - Bam Bata x ErdPurT (female) / Purple Skunk (male) and Erdbeer (female) / Taskentki x ErdPurT (male)

peace

B

bongoie

very interesting an impressive . gonna checkout ur previous ventures on link and wish u a fruitfull grow , may u reep ur rewards , loads of ur own crosses in ere , u obviously know whot ur doin . doin a gourilla grow here in ireland this year myself , with cheap as chips nirvana early misty . best of luck bongo E2A F'me i'm moving to czeck out ur trees . looking forward 2 ur results this year and good luck with the bio range .

Last edited:
B

BioPart

This will be nice outdoor party with very good genetics. Let the summer will be hot, and let the plants are wet. Best wishes.

Greetings from Poland

Review

Čágo kámo. Máš dobrý plány,tož ať to letos vyjde opět bez čórek.

Yeeeah Exodus, it looks like great grow again. :) A lot of genetics and love for them. I know, you can grow big buds, cause sun is shining in our country.

little j

i see you have been thinking. it is hard not to think about the upcoming season for me also. i wish you good luck exodus. ill be watching. thanks. little j

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice list of genetics you get to try out this year. Still some snow by me also. Wishing you the best for your outdoor season.

dkmonk

Awesome I cant wait till i send in the money this friday to get my ebe genetics from 4/20 auction it is the chees erd thing cross cant remember exactly but i got it for 55 so i feel lucky.

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Greating from ra2

Greating from ra2

Hello my friend :wave:
As I see it, I believe that will be on the watch. :woohoo::yoinks:
I look forward to your achievements with Esbe genetics.:yeahthats
A mind on the southern slopes, let's have it as belonging grado.
I hope that we will weather this wish for spring, summer and especially over the autumn. :joint:
So just a big hole, a lot of good land, manure and let us go to!
Let thrive as it is ....... flourish.
:smoweed:

1000ARMSofKALI

EXODUS bro, i see you will grow on fields there, a lot of plants, a lot of work, good luck with them, its your dedication to JAH, right?:muahaha:

admire your passion, stay safe:ying: