What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sun is shining

Hello, I' ll put some pictures of 08 outdoor in Spain.

ThaixBlueberry

dscf0712ah6.jpg

Mula

dscf0713vj3.jpg

JamaicaxBlueberry

dscf0705jp6.jpg

Leshoto

dscf0696wl4.jpg

Congo x Congo/Pakistan

dscf0788ja3.jpg

JxB

dsc02446qb1.jpg

Sandstorm

dsc02533sm9.jpg

All this plants are from Cannabiogen, some mothers have years with me.
The african are of a mix.

Yeah Barefoot a place with a lot intensity of sun in summer, but for begins of december very cold nights, is not a place for very long sativas.
Some thai hybrids

dscf0808dj1.jpg

dscf0813tx1.jpg

dscf0837ib3.jpg

More thais hybrids

dscf0896gc0.jpg

dscf0887wh2.jpg

A Panama Red (Ace mix) put it very late.

dscf0914hp2.jpg

On the plant can see a shit of fox, and on the earth too. This plants was in the midle of forest. jeje

The Panama Red before put so dark for the cold.

dscf0885tg9.jpg

And the same with the present of the fox.
Could somebody thinks it's a good haishis... :noway:

dscf0915qk5.jpg

Hello!
Some photos more..
The lebanesexbiddi's sister.
This seeds were from a lebanese of bluehemp mother, very early with a male too early of biddi's that I cannot cut before expands his pollen. This seeds have some stability but are not so good, like lebanese only, I prefer the last. This year I put too, I'm waiting for Bluehemp harvesting..

dscf0646pj6.jpg

dscf0641hi4.jpg

dscf0633pl6.jpg

Is the moment for the most pretty girl:yummy: An Ace Seeds chitral purple with a Flo male, was a present of the best guerrilla grower I know.

ChitralxFlo

dscf0736qs1.jpg

dscf0738ev2.jpg

dscf0740xj0.jpg

This is the violet pheno with a more sativa efect, and it has a green pheno that is most indica.

Latest posts

Latest posts