Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > Cheeseberry Haze Grow

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Thread Closed
Cheeseberry Haze Grow Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-10-2009, 03:24 PM #1
JamieShoes
Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer

JamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud of
JamieShoes has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Cheeseberry Haze Grow

I thought I should start a thread as I'm all too fond of posting on other peoples but don't have one myself... well here it is.. I'm a few days into this grow and here's my grow plan.. I AM a first time grower, so all feedback is welcome positive or otherwise - word to the trolls - "f*ck off, go find some other thread to argue on."

ok all pleasantries aside, here's where we're up to...

NB: all "week" values are forcasted and will be subject to acheived growth.

Environment: Veg - Veg Box 50x55x75cm . Flower - Tent/DR120 (120x.120x200cm)
Medium: Coco and soil but NOT MIXED - running side by side
Lighting: Veg - 155w BLUE CFL + 20w RED CFL. Flower 2 x 400w HPS (son-t)
Food Products: Soil is pre fertilised so none until showing signs of difficencies and then once weekly with Formulex (I got it free with the root riot kit) - Coco - Canna Coco A+B/Rhizotonic/Cannazym/Canna PK13/14 - following Canna Feeding Calculator (unless underfeeding)
Other: ScrOG (to be set at 9 inches above medium)

-----------------
GERMINATION
-----------------

5 feb - Pre Soak
6 feb - germ on plate - notes: 8 of 9 sank within 24 hours
7 feb - all 8 "sinkers" have popped on the plate
8 feb - 6 seeds went to cubes and 2 straight to soil
9 feb - 2 above "ground". 1 other cube peaking and 1 soil cup peaking
10 feb - 6 of 8 now between 1 and 3cm - 2 still in propagator, showing signs of life
12 feb - all now planted to 0.6 ltr pots
14 feb - #3 watered with pH min adjusted water
16 feb - #3 didn't like pH min - H&G pH down purchased. All seedlings being fed week one dose of 2 ml rhizotonic only.
18 feb - #9 has arrived - found growing in pot with #7 - has 3 leaf mutation
19 feb - all coco seedlings start feeding on 2ml a+b, 2 ml rhizo
21 feb - all moved to veg under 400w HPS
25 feb - some topped, some fimmed, some left alone to grow
1 mar - all re potted to 2 liter pots - feed now includes Cannazym 1 x per week and Seaweed extract 1 x per week and Mag Sulphate 1 x per week. plants are flushed 1 x per week

---------------
PLANTING
---------------

Cheeseberry #1 and #2 cube to soil at 1.5 inch
Cheeseberry #3 and #4 cube to coco at 1.5 inch
Cheeseberry #5 and #6 cube to coco at 1.5 inch
Cheeseberry #7 and #8 straight to soil

------------
FEEDING
------------

soil once per week half dose of starting at signs of hunger water once 2-3 days
coco light feed scheme for 2 weeks then normal

--------------------
HOURS OF LIGHT
--------------------

18/6 light for veg til screen 70% full (under 175w CFL)
12/12 8-10 weeks (4 weeks under 400w HPS and 4 weeks under 800w HPS)

--------------
REPOTTING
--------------

#1 - #4 cubes to cups
#5 - #8 straight to cups
transfer all to 3.5 inch pot at 4-5 inches and start pinching or LST once settled in
transfer all to final pot (10.ltr) at 8 inches and under screen (12/12)

------------
FLUSHES
------------

soil 10-14 days straight water
coco 5 days straight water

product info

Cheeseberry haze

Blueberry cheese / lady cane

Cross between a blueberry cheese and lady cane (Super Silver Haze G13)
Heavy sugary compact buds with a berry/haze aroma on a almost christmass-like bush.

Pure pleasure. Get ready for a new generation of HazeBerry sensation in 9 weeks flowering.
The Cheese skunk blueberry mother dominates in fast maturation, high yields and extreme vigour.
The lady cane male was the best out of 200 plants in selection and my most powerfull male ever found.
The balance between the potency and sweetness of this cross is one of the best experience u can find.
Very sativa looks, but with a moderate size , great plant body structure. easy to grow, colourful plant, 50% sativa, christmas tree type plant.
Blue, purple, pink colours is a normal tendence of this cross.
Very suitable for any method of cultivation.
Good for many medical applications

Type : Hybrid
Flowering time : 9-10 weeks
Harvest : up to 500 gram/m2(indoor)
Taste: blue and red berry haze
Effect : dreamy high
flowers : Dense and mostly colored buds
THC : Percentage up to 20%

catalogue photos
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Deep%20Blue%20Cheese%20%281%29.jpg
Views:	577
Size:	67.1 KB
ID:	1093 Click image for larger version

Name:	Deep%20Blue%20Cheese.jpg
Views:	419
Size:	85.4 KB
ID:	1094

Old 02-10-2009, 03:27 PM #2
JamieShoes

JamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud of
Day 5 (in the CBH house)
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	hello.ladies.jpg
Views:	321
Size:	39.2 KB
ID:	1095

Old 02-10-2009, 03:41 PM #3
K.J
Kief Junkie's inhaling the knowledge!

K.J has a spectacular aura aboutK.J has a spectacular aura aboutK.J has a spectacular aura aboutK.J has a spectacular aura aboutK.J has a spectacular aura about
Glad to see you finally have your journal up! I've not heard of Cheeseberry haze, but it looks and sounds wonderful. Looks like an interesting grow, I'll be watching.

My grow journals:

3rd Grow and Perpetual growing journal (begun 1/1/10):
~[Kief Junkie & Q.K.] 250w Organic Soil NGB style MediCab (perpetual, var. strains)~

2nd grow [completed 8/31/09]:
~(Kief Junkie & Q.K.) 250w Organic Medi-Cab (Royal Hawaiian, W. Rhino, Bubblicious)~

1st grow [completed 6/2/09]:
~Kief Junkie & QueenKief's 250w Organic Medi-Cab (soil) Grow!~ ~The Pure & Blue Mystic~
(also contains pics and info on our NGB style cab build)

"Pot doesn't lead to harder drugs, it leads to gardening."
~ Dennis Leary, remixed

Old 02-10-2009, 03:43 PM #4
dank.frank
ef.yu.se.ka.e.em

dank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivor
hmmm...I was wondering if anyone had noticed that this was on the market. This is one I was REALLY wanting, and HIGHLY interested in. I will be lurking in a corner for this one.

Supplier sold out...kind of a bummer. I wonder if there will be a second release...

Anyway, do them justice.

dank.Frank

Old 02-10-2009, 04:16 PM #5
JamieShoes

Thanks for stoping by, both. I'll certainly try, Frank - this first time out I'll be looking for mothers :-)

while I'm here, here's something for your amusement ...

The Cheese Pasty Propagator(*tm)

Introducing this amazing and new innovation to the growers market, this simple one piece design will take care of all of your propagation needs. The handy "fold over" system allows plants to be "bath" watered on site by simply filling the lid as it becomes the resevoir. The Cheese Pasty Propagator will also maximise potential root growth using the (not yet patented) "Cool Top". The "Cool Top" is another simple yet innovative design, utilising four side air channels to stop your seedlings getting too humid whilst offering an insulative layer from above to help keep the temperatures steady and warm. This four pasty model is designed to carry 16 cubes at a time.

This once in a lifetime offer comes supplied with four yes! FOUR! free cheese pasties with every propagator sold at the amazing price of just TWO EUROS

so get one today and take care of your seedlings and your munchies in one deal.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	cpp1.jpg
Views:	278
Size:	39.5 KB
ID:	1096

Old 02-11-2009, 07:38 AM #6
JamieShoes

Cheese Pasty Propagator RULES!

6 went in and 6 came out. - 100% effective

Old 02-12-2009, 07:42 AM #7
JamieShoes

nothing much to report. the labelling 1-8 was based on first to show sprout and longest tail (most vigorous in other words) #1 continues to out pace all "her" sisters and is now as tall and thick as my 2 week old ww seedling and still going... I'll be keeping it whether its male or female - any progeny will hopefully "grow like the wind"

Old 02-17-2009, 05:34 PM #8
JamieShoes

well, they continue to continue and all seems well with them. they've been joined by some pp clones in the box... here's how they look.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	group hug.jpg
Views:	222
Size:	59.3 KB
ID:	1645

Old 02-17-2009, 10:00 PM #9
dank.frank
ef.yu.se.ka.e.em

dank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivor
looking good....just can't wait to see how these come out...keep the updates frequent!!!

Ever tried any other offerings from this breeder?

Old 02-17-2009, 10:26 PM #10
JamieShoes

not yet Frank, but theres a whole bunch I'd like to try out if these go well.. he has a 7-8 week flowering kush that really tickles my pickle :wink:

Thread Closed