What's new

European Citizens: Have your say!

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello All,

The European Union is currently doing a consultation, on topics to be put forward during the European Citizens' Summit in May 2009. This consultation is open until March 09.

By visiting www.european-citizens-consultations.eu/ and then choosing your country, you can vote on or make proposals.

Some countries already have proposals for the legalization/decriminalization of cannabis. I encourage you to vote for these.

When no proposals have been made, you can be the one to put it forward. Just make sure to be argumentative and conscise in your proposal.

Let's get this thing moving and show our local/national politicians that we cannabis smokers are present and what a change from the absurd policies on cannabis for personal use!

If you can translate this message and post it in other forums, it's possible we will reach more people!

Thanks for your cooperation!

B :wave:

pigeonpie

hey, browser some exciting shit right there.

do you know if a proposal's been made in Britian? I've just been on the link and couldn't seem to find anything. if a proposal needs to be made I'm afraid I'm not the one to do it.
I'm sure there are much more capable people out there that can make a better argument than I could

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello Pigeonpie,

Nop, I have no idea... But if you have checked and there wasn't anything, either there's nothing or it ain't getting enough votes.

And I understand your hesitation, it's easier to vote than to propose, but it you are not up to making a proposal, gets tis info to people that might.

This is a great opportunity indeed, to make ourselves heard!

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Only 29 days to go, send and vote for your proposals NOW!

Follow the good example of what's happening in the Czech Republic, Spain, Denmark, France, UK, Irland, France, Portugal and VOTE!!!

Coz 'erb is just a plant.

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I kinda feel bad for bumpling this thread, but it's been very silent lately and the days are running out...

Is anyone reading this?

C'on people, vote and pass on the word, I rather have legal/decriminalize weed than Esperanto in European schools :D

Signs of life are welcome :wave:

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thank you very much Elevator Man! :D

Yup, it seems things are moving from when I first posted the link, proposals have come up in many member states :joint:

So, only 2 more weeks to go and the 3 days special at SB... This will be a busy w.end :abduct:

If you haven't had the chance yet, go check the link and vote, before is too late!