Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Positronics: Was It The Good Old Days?

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
View Poll Results: Positronics: Was It The Good Old Days?
YES!....."oh i miss them so" 33 42.86%
NO!....."poo-sitronics" 3 3.90%
I Just Dont Know, 41 53.25%
Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

Positronics: Was It The Good Old Days? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-25-2009, 12:30 AM #1
englishrick
Plumber/Builder

englishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud of
Question Positronics: Was It The Good Old Days?

SO WAS IT THE GOOD OLD DAYS?

an "WHERE ARE THE Positronics Guys now?"......i know they sold all the stuff to kulu trading,,,but are they still about?,,,,an is the Kulu stuff as good?....

i was friendly with a guy who sold "hardcore" Positronics seeds in Amsterdam in 01,,he said he was one of the owners of Positronics..,,,id love to find him again....he carried a small glass pot with a large cork in the top,,,,AMAZING WEED inside,,"citral,shiva" propper old school

DO YOU WISH YOU HAD, Positronics old stuff?

Misty,NL, Shiva x NL..stuff like that

Old 01-25-2009, 12:35 AM #2
whodair
Banned

whodair is a name known to allwhodair is a name known to allwhodair is a name known to allwhodair is a name known to allwhodair is a name known to allwhodair is a name known to allwhodair is a name known to allwhodair is a name known to allwhodair is a name known to allwhodair is a name known to allwhodair is a name known to all
im not familiar w their work. their name is cool. sounds like a hand held video game from the 80's!

shabbat shalom
whodair is offline Quote

Old 01-25-2009, 12:37 AM #3
elmanito

Hey Bro,

I don't know about the quality of the seeds of Kulu, but you can reach one of the guys at this link

https://www.mediwiet.nl/

Namaste

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-25-2009, 12:38 AM #4
englishrick
Plumber/Builder

englishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud ofenglishrick has much to be proud of
video game....pretty funny tho..

yalla with the ballagn....

Old 01-25-2009, 12:51 AM #5
bigherb

bigherb has much to be proud ofbigherb has much to be proud ofbigherb has much to be proud ofbigherb has much to be proud ofbigherb has much to be proud ofbigherb has much to be proud ofbigherb has much to be proud ofbigherb has much to be proud ofbigherb has much to be proud ofbigherb has much to be proud ofbigherb has much to be proud of
most definite

i got anesthesia beans afghanixskunk posi crossed to ****** heri

id like to kno more about mom
bigherb is offline Quote

Old 01-25-2009, 01:17 AM #6
chefboy6969
OverGrow Refugee

chefboy6969 is just really nicechefboy6969 is just really nicechefboy6969 is just really nicechefboy6969 is just really nicechefboy6969 is just really nicechefboy6969 is just really nicechefboy6969 is just really nicechefboy6969 is just really nicechefboy6969 is just really nicechefboy6969 is just really nicechefboy6969 is just really nice
just ordered the same Bigherb couldn't go wrong for 40 bucks..a great buy

peace
Chefboy
chefboy6969 is offline Quote

Old 01-25-2009, 02:58 AM #7
THC123

THC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud ofTHC123 has much to be proud of
Well , the nederzaad strains are made of positronics strains

The n2005 is a special citral(there where different types not all where sold)
The n2006 is posi citralXgreen dragon
The n2007 is posi citralXgreen dragonXposi cali orange bud

It's 80's weed but the effect is very good , i think it's a myth that it gets stronger and stronger

get's you stoned , lot's of strains today don't give that type of stone.

Also have original posi afghan and citral at home.

The seeds where supposedly stolen from the desk of wernard and later they surfaced somewhere in amsterdam.

The guy that had the lost seeds went to wernard but wernard didn't want anything more to do with it cuz it brought him lot's of misery(financial also)

So that guy took the seed map home and began making his own strains that are today known as nederzaad.

But the man died september 2008 and the site he had is open but doesn't sell seeds or is gonna sell them in the near future.

The holy box

Last edited by THC123; 01-25-2009 at 03:38 AM..
THC123 is offline Quote

Old 01-25-2009, 09:26 AM #8
rcknrllmothrfck

rcknrllmothrfck is on a distinguished road
There was a member on here who used to work for them, can't remember the thread though...
rcknrllmothrfck is offline Quote

Old 01-25-2009, 09:46 AM #9
DocLeaf
procreationist

DocLeaf has much to be proud ofDocLeaf has much to be proud ofDocLeaf has much to be proud ofDocLeaf has much to be proud ofDocLeaf has much to be proud ofDocLeaf has much to be proud ofDocLeaf has much to be proud ofDocLeaf has much to be proud ofDocLeaf has much to be proud ofDocLeaf has much to be proud ofDocLeaf has much to be proud of
We rate the Haze #19 x Skunk and Chitral x Skunk

Wernard is still active

https://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=PyhQXQOgiJ0

!!! DANGER GLASS WEED THREAD !!!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=42251

FRITILLARY SEEDS ...

https://www.seedboutique.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=86
REGULAR ORGANIC SEEDS FOR ORGANIC GROWERS !!

DocLeaf is offline Quote

Old 01-25-2009, 12:10 PM #10
englishrick
Plumber/Builder

do Kulu still sell Positronics: Chitral x Skunk....."i bet that was good"..

Positronics: NL crosses sound oldschool...are they still good in comparison to newer hybrids like Sensi`s JackH or SourD IBL ... ?....