What's new

bubble bags

G

Great snag FB. :wave: Once you get em,yer gonna be like-how did i ever grow without these-.Best investment you could make.I seriously used to chuck my leaves,now they are like gold.Have fun makin yer first batch. :friends: DWW

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Run your leaf material through twice. I just finished a double batch today and was suprised by the amount I got the second time. You will be love'n those bags.As far as I'm concerned, the bubble bags are the best invention since sliced bread. I'll post some pics if I can figure out how to. I can log on,find the site but that's about it. Probably have to get my kid to show me how to post.LOL

Fatboy

resinryder...i agree...i saved a bit of left over to examine from my first run and it seemed to have left quite a bit//?

but what i have is killer.....LS

i'll try colder water next time!....any tips?

G

Way to go on getting bubble bags, I love mine, truly a great thing!

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
I use 1 bag of ice (crushed) in a 5 gal bucket with the bags inserted, then fill with water. Let it sit for @ 15-20 minutes or so until the water is freezing cold.Right before adding the FROZEN leaf material I add some more ice cubes to the buckets. The ice is needed to "knock" off the resin glands while agitating with the electric mixer, and I find I have better results doing it this way. When I put the leaf material in I grind it up in my hands to break it down a little. Mix for 15 minutes then let it settle out of 30 minutes. Pull the bags, drain, scrape the glands off the screens and press into those beautiful cookies. Hope this helps. It works for me. BTW, I've just started some LS, Sour Bubble, and Kalicharka seeds. Very excited to try these wonderful strains.

Sleepy

Veteran
need opinions please

need opinions please

which size/configuration would be best for me?

5 gallon/7 bag OR 5 gallon/3 bag OR 1 gallon/7 bag...

based on amount of harvesting and amount of crystally trim i get, i'm thinkin' the 1 gallon set, but i don't know...

thanks for your input.

Fatboy

i have made a few runs now and need to dial it in a bit......with the 5 gal. i end up using a max of 4 ozs. trim. the last time i used mostly frozen fresh trim and the small buds...i had much better sucess the first time using frozen dried trim and buds..... :confused:

and i haven't used all 7 bags yet.....

any tips would be appreaciated... :wave:

G

use the 190, 160, and 25 to make your honey oil. Oh, and just scoop the hash out with a spoon and set it to dry, try to avoid pressing it, you will get better flavour.