What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nederzaad 2005 X Nederzaad 2006

THC123

Veteran
Another little known nederzaad strain.

Nederzaad 2005 X Nederzaad 2006(= positronics citral X green dragon) , nederzaad.com

Flowering time : 10 weeks(if u don't have light pollution )
Yield : i had 380 grams from a plant transplanted from 30 liters to full ground end of july.
Effect stoned , narcotic
Harvest date N-Europe : 7 november(without light pollution:D)

Also not for sale

This one is my favorite strains cuz it makes big buds that are also very potent.

Has a sweet pungent spicy smell and aroma ,nice flavour and also gives a narcotic stone

Again it is wise to choose the pheno's that have broad indica leaves

Greenhouse pics from 2008

The plants from 2008 where like all my other strains from 2008 less potent and where harvested much later due to light pollution. I finsihed these plants end of november(2008) instead of the beginning of november(2007)

Foto-AYNWTTHI.jpg

Foto-VEVRKOIW.jpg

Foto-3WTLIHUC.jpg

n2005X2006 nr 1

Foto-4I7QJZPQ.jpg

n2005X2006 nr 2

img07675347806wq0.jpg

img08166179811zu7.jpg

img08286385129ex5.jpg

Plant nr 2 big buds with a more sativa structure

img07715420877cb8.jpg

img08156164452zp3.jpg

Plant nr 1 smaller cola's bud more indica like buds

Pictures from the dried buds are still to follow as they are hanging in my attick

Greenhouse pics from 2007

The plant i had that year was together with the Nederzaad 2005 from the year 2006 one of the strongest smokes i ever had and the strongest that i harvested myself.
Was harvested 07 november.

simg35758856865kj7.jpg

simg35398844827co9.jpg

simg35018822254ro6.jpg

simg36638937638dq5.jpg

Stripped of her leaves a few days prior to harvest

kopievansimg36598744684ke9.jpg

Makes nice fat frosty buds

kopievansimg36758756467sy5.jpg

simg36258914326kb5.jpg

simg36248904694tu4.jpg

kopievansimg37198769384pp3.jpg

kopie2vansimg3745868608ss9.jpg

Foto-4T8RTTKD.jpg

I never grew this strain indoor , nor do i have pics from indoor buds.

But since i bought myself a homebox xl i can now try it out indoors.
Must make beautiful cola's under HPS.

Just compare the plant from 2007 to the ones from 2008 and see what light pollution can do :
(.Cuz of this my plants where finished beginning of winter (after 21 november)
instead of late autumn , consequence---> very cold conditions , less sun , less potency.

EDIT: found some indoor pics

398930506_top_002.JPG

39893Nederzaad_2005_x_2006_13-06-_08_01.JPG

I found them in Asanoha's thread

Grtz

Last edited:

THC123

Veteran
Cool i was beginning to think i was the only one here that knows these strains.

I will follow ur grow, are u doing an indoor grow? Would really like to see the indoor version.

Do u have a topic or do u want to post pics here once in a while?

grtz

THC123

Veteran
Found a few more indoor pics

GroteFoto-A7LB6PTL.jpg

Foto-KKIWIHYE.jpg

Taken from their former forum where i was member till it shut down

dimebagdk

Cool i was beginning to think i was the only one here that knows these strains.

I will follow ur grow, are u doing an indoor grow? Would really like to see the indoor version.

Do u have a topic or do u want to post pics here once in a while?

grtz

i can't post photos, no digital photo machine, so no nederzaard pics for me :(
yes i'm indoor (only 250w hps for flowering but enough for my needs)
if i take some (maybe someone will borrow me one digi machine) i'll post here.

lol sorry i've written horrible, i'm a 'lil too much high.

dimebagdk

:D Nirvana NLxBB and some black hash, nothing fancy but does the job very well :D
so, we are the only two lucky growers who can see the beauty of this strain?
do you plan to make f2 of this Nz 05x06? i'm hoping to do so, i've not much space but i will make everything i can to preserve this beautifull plant.

THC123

Veteran
Well yeah i want to do it , i want to make f2 of n2005 , n2006 and the n2005X2006.

Making an F2 with my fav phenos would be intersting.

But first i want to wait a few months more to see if their site reopens. I mean if their site reopens it would save me all the hard work :D

Plus my indoor tent is in my cellar now and is on hold. I mean even the olive oil in my cellar has frozen solid :D

So gonna wait till it gets a bit warmer cuz i don't want to pay for heating.

so, we are the only two lucky growers who can see the beauty of this strain?

I think so , i mean it is a very little known strain so what do u expect. , never saw it at any seed bank

Last edited:

dimebagdk

Plus my indoor tent is in my cellar now and is on hold. I mean even the olive oil in my cellar has frozen solid :D

So gonna wait till it gets a bit warmer cuz i don't want to pay for heating.

I think so , i mean it is a very little known strain so what do u expect. , never saw it at any seed bank
Hehehe yeah, mine olive oil is frozen too LOL :D

Never saw it in any seed bank yes, but i thought it was known in the dutch scene, or at least some other grower with those seeds.

THC123

Veteran
Well it's the parents that are known strains from the past.

These new crosses are exclusive strains , before the breeder had a chance to open a seed bank he died :(

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
Nice Strain....

Nice Strain....

He u two,
great job u did outdoors looks special, sorrly the breeder is died...Jah blesse up to him....

thats looks very interessting....top strain for this area....

are there any seeds left to buy ????

Probably not but may be.....i love to play around with some good outdoor genetik.....

THC123

Veteran
Thx

Well i would recommend this strain indoor or greenhouse , i dunno about outdoors(where u live?)

As far as I know no seeds are for sale atm , i would say keep an eye on their website(which still isn't functioning properly )

I myself am gonna make an f2 if their site doesn't reopen cuz i only got 20 beans left of this strain

THC123

Veteran
img11760486295il7.jpg

Here a few dried little buds from plant nr 1 from this year.

I like the trich development , i harvested her a bit early for my liking(well a week or so) But this plant was beginning to get mold in the greenhouse.

Smokes marvelous nonetheless , good stone and nice taste. Smells sweet but with a deep herby twist to it(prolly coming from citral)

THC123

Veteran
Here other buds from greenhouse plant nr 1 , it is as good as dry now , taken it down from the attick to dry some more and then they will be jarred.

Gonna try them in 3 hours , cuz the attick is humid.
img12315410678yc7.jpg