What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Streak x ( Unity x LR )

Status
Not open for further replies.

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Unity is Orange Crush X (Russian Widow X Kong) X The Hawaiian

I ran these about a year and here is the seeds from that run. I am hoping to get 50% AF on these but we'll see huh.

I just started soaking these in distilled water.

Oh and I started 15 nice and ripe looking seeds.

S_a_H

Last edited:

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just checked them and I can see at least 9 cracked with tails showing..... :jump:

S_a_H

Smokey#1

Nice, im gonna follow this one!

So if i understand right, you keep looking for 2 plants that AF and make seeds with those? Instead of backcrossing it to the LR because that makes the cross weaker.

Bring on the pics!

Peace

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That is correct and 14 of the 15 have cracked and I can see green. When they are all up i'll get some pictures.

S_a_H

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I started soaking 5 Blue Streak seeds yesterday to pick a male to further this cross and I just put them in a wet paper towel. I looked around on another forum and found several pictures of the Blue Streak mother used. They are not the best shots but let you see the BB coming through and when Icmag gets the picture issue fixed i'll post them over here. Plus i'll see if I can find any pictures of the Unity male used.

S_a_H

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All five of the Blue Streak have cracked and are doing fine. I put them into some rock wool cubes tonight and they should be coming out soon.

Once they come up i'll get some pictures and some of the BS x Unity also. Most of the BS x Unity are about a inch-inch and half tall. Several have nice purpleish stems and the rest are green.

S_a_H

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am starting to see two females just starting to show and once you can see it better i'll post some pictures up.

S_a_H

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is the male I am going to be using here.

Check out the side double branching on the second node.

S_a_H

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here are the two females that have shown so far. I'll get them and the male transplanted tomorrow into bigger pots.

S_a_H

guest3589

Good looking male, hope that double branching gets passed on. Some interesting looking leaf shape on the girls thats for sure. That girl on the right, she's caught my eye, be interesting to see how she turns out.

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good looking male, hope that double branching gets passed on. Some interesting looking leaf shape on the girls thats for sure. That girl on the right, she's caught my eye, be interesting to see how she turns out.

I have one more like the one with the double branching actually this other one is one branch that splits into two ends but is unsexed as of yet.

I marked the pot I put the one you liked into so we can tell as we go which is which.

Oh and I noticed one more female giving me a count of 5 males , 3 females and 5 unsexed from 13 seeds so far.

S_a_H

Last edited:
S

ShawnyBoy

The braches on the bottoms of those ladies are grown
up quick!! Nice Work S_a_H

Cheers!!

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes Shawny I was really happy to see that nice side branching going on and was really hoping to see the other one with the double branching would AF and show female. But at least the three females I have show good side branching so maybe with the male the % of double branching carries over.

Once they get more into flower i'll post some more shots of them.

S_a_H

Status
Not open for further replies.