What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sour Diesel x Sour Bubble wk6 d5

G

Greyskull

Here's some fun pics I took with my new camera (well my daughter's new camera officially) - sony cyber shot dsc w170. I still haven't read the manual or installed the software...

She roots fast, she's done in 56 days.. only drag is slow vegger.

M

MeltingPot

I can imagine you had fun taking pictures, those girls look wonderful Greyskull...Very tidy setup you are rocking there my man...Ride the spiral brother.
Mp

SpoCannabis

K+! Love the SD and the SB...best of both worlds together heh? So thats a 20 plant drip system you have there or is it a flood table? What are you using for lighting? Typical yeild? Thanks for sharing ;-) :joint:

ft100

ICMag Donor
Veteran
great setup man, let us know how she tastes. did the diesel add to the weight or stretch of the bubble a ton?

G

Greyskull

SOOOOOO much fun MetingPot! Have some tunes rocking and just letting the girls work it for me. ha ha

hey SpoCannabis thats 20 plants ebb n flow. Each pot is 8" (about 1.75g). There's 1k over the table(well, each table... 2 in the room for 30 day flips). With this girl she's a little tight on the goods but 35g per plant has been the average previously. This crop vegg'd for 4-5 weeks before the flip so hopefully 40gs per (without CO2). THIS IS DRY WIEGHT. I am embarassed its not 50gs per plant but I HATE HATE HATE when dudes post false numbers.

aloha ft100 hey the taste is lemon-citrus fuel. Its a lot like somewhere in between sour diesel & OG in both scent and flavor. LUNG EXPANSION FOR REAL.

Thanks for checking the pics out!

SpoCannabis

Greyskull said:
hey SpoCannabis thats 20 plants ebb n flow. Each pot is 8" (about 1.75g). There's 1k over the table(well, each table... 2 in the room for 30 day flips). With this girl she's a little tight on the goods but 35g per plant has been the average previously. This crop vegg'd for 4-5 weeks before the flip so hopefully 40gs per (without CO2). THIS IS DRY WIEGHT. I am embarassed its not 50gs per plant but I HATE HATE HATE when dudes post false numbers.

I see...very nice. So what you can two tables each with 20 plants that you have on a flip-flop (each w/ 1000w HPS)? Not bad at all. I am planning a flip-flop for my new house garden - two different flowering rooms each with 2 x 1000w HPS.

There is nothing to be embarassed about 35-40g per plant...at least its an honest figure ;-) :joint: K+.

Thanks for sharing!

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Looks like you got it dialed in and pumpin! Forget any bad feelings about grams cause you are producing great buds and your set up is clean and efficient. Enjoy the spoils of war my friend!

raygun

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Greyskull again.

Very nice!!!
How is the smoke?

MaN Oh man GreySkull, Facking Beeeeeaaad asss... Lovin' the set up, nice an clean and serene.

Those Sour BuDeisel's Look Dank yo!, i said that a while back and I'll say it again, STRAIGHT DANK IS THE NAME OF THE GAME, AND YOU SURE HAVE IT DOWN PAT....

Peace bruddah.....

B

Grizz

Veteran
hola GS, embarresed my ass, well done. My friend says this strain is some DANK SHIT, his word is a thing I trust.. will be trying it soon..

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Greyskull said:
.. only drag is slow vegger....
Greyskull this just a drag, a pity, but you're stuck with it. Very sorry for you my friend.
One good thing you got some nice pix of this grow with that cam...DD
25614DSC00200.JPG

Latest posts

Latest posts