Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Northern Cheese Haze (Uk Cheese x NL#5xHaze)

Thread Title Search
Northern Cheese Haze (Uk Cheese x NL#5xHaze) Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-30-2008, 06:39 PM #1
Hazeseeker

Northern Cheese Haze (Uk Cheese x NL#5xHaze)

Hi all,
Northern Cheese Haze is a cross i made of which the make-up is the Uk Cheese clone crossed to an NL#5xHaze male from Sensi Seed Bank recent seed stock, so the make up of the cross is basically - (Skunk#1xNL#5xHaze).
I've already sent a load of these seeds into the bay to give out as freebies so thought it would be best to start a diary to see how the beans turn out.
just done a random, honest shoot of picking 5 beans to grow, all 5 germed within 48 hours (paper towel method),
they were then put into small 3 inch pots of Bio Bizz All-Mix (extra perlite added to the mix).
Currently got them under 2x20w flourescents, 1 of the seedlings (in pic 6 + 7) is showing purple colours on the new growth, looks really cool,
not sure if it's due to cold night time temps or genetic, it'll be interesting to see how it develops

peace

Last edited by Hazeseeker; 01-10-2009 at 01:32 AM.. Reason: added pic of seeds into post

Old 12-31-2008, 01:30 AM #2
MOneYMiKe
Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder

MOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant future
nice........got ur owne little thread.......someone's gonna have a happy 09'........................... .........glad u finished ur first seed run brother......

Old 01-05-2009, 12:00 AM #3
Murderapolis

Murderapolis is on a distinguished road
Cant wait to see the results bro. Im sitting down for this one. Quick question what lighting are u using for flowering 400W, 600W?
Murderapolis is offline Quote

Old 01-05-2009, 02:11 AM #4
MadBuddhaAbuser
Kush, Sour Diesel, Puday boys

MadBuddhaAbuser is a glorious beacon of lightMadBuddhaAbuser is a glorious beacon of lightMadBuddhaAbuser is a glorious beacon of lightMadBuddhaAbuser is a glorious beacon of lightMadBuddhaAbuser is a glorious beacon of lightMadBuddhaAbuser is a glorious beacon of lightMadBuddhaAbuser is a glorious beacon of lightMadBuddhaAbuser is a glorious beacon of lightMadBuddhaAbuser is a glorious beacon of lightMadBuddhaAbuser is a glorious beacon of lightMadBuddhaAbuser is a glorious beacon of light
thanks for making such excellent freebies, i hope i get lucky enough to get some.

now i watch.
MadBuddhaAbuser is offline Quote

Old 01-05-2009, 01:04 PM #5
LAMBS-BREAD

LAMBS-BREAD is a glorious beacon of lightLAMBS-BREAD is a glorious beacon of lightLAMBS-BREAD is a glorious beacon of lightLAMBS-BREAD is a glorious beacon of lightLAMBS-BREAD is a glorious beacon of lightLAMBS-BREAD is a glorious beacon of lightLAMBS-BREAD is a glorious beacon of lightLAMBS-BREAD is a glorious beacon of lightLAMBS-BREAD is a glorious beacon of lightLAMBS-BREAD is a glorious beacon of lightLAMBS-BREAD is a glorious beacon of light
Hey Buddy

Here iam! Volcano on the right hand pot of bud on the left one.
Front stage sit "ready me ready"

Lambs

LAMBS-BREAD is offline Quote

Old 01-06-2009, 09:38 AM #6
englishrick
Plumber/Builder

englishrick has a brilliant futureenglishrick has a brilliant futureenglishrick has a brilliant futureenglishrick has a brilliant futureenglishrick has a brilliant futureenglishrick has a brilliant futureenglishrick has a brilliant futureenglishrick has a brilliant futureenglishrick has a brilliant futureenglishrick has a brilliant futureenglishrick has a brilliant future
lovely jubly...

Old 01-06-2009, 10:33 AM #7
ojd
CONNOISSEUR GENETICS

ojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant futureojd has a brilliant future
hi hazeseeker

nice cross
and very nice of you to send in freebies(i never really want any of the freebies but these i would def gow)
im sure there will be plenty of winners to find in these with such great parents
you could call it chaze or uk chaze
il be following for the ride

peace

Last edited by ojd; 01-06-2009 at 10:49 AM..
ojd is offline Quote

Old 01-06-2009, 06:40 PM #8
Hazeseeker

MoneyMike, just glad to help with the freebies man, i was gifted the Uk Cheese cut so it was only right i gave something back

Murderapolis, gonna be using a 400w for flowering, been tempted to try out the 600's as it would be good to bump up the yeild slightly, but 400's will do for now

MadBuddahAbuser, no worries bro, if you want these you can request them when placing your order, hopefully folk enjoy them and find some great pheno's

Lambs Bread, mmm.. volcano, always wanted to get 1 of those, a bit too expensive at the minute tho, i just wanna get 1 of those huge bags, filled with vape, imagine walking down the street with 1 of those in hand

EnglishRick, cheers guvnor:wink:

Ojd, i like the sound of Uk Chaze man, that was something i had alot of trouble with - trying to decide on a name, it'll be interesting seeing if the Uk Cheese or the NL#5xHaze is the dominant parent in the offspring, hopefully it turns out good bro

took a few pics this afternoon, still under 20w flouro's at the minute,
i've been having to keep a heater in beside the seedlings at night, it's been unbelievably cold here the last few days,
supposed to be alot warmer by the weekend thankfully

Pheno #1

Pheno #2

Pheno #3

Pheno #4

Pheno #5

peace

Last edited by Hazeseeker; 01-06-2009 at 06:55 PM..

Old 01-06-2009, 08:49 PM #9
LAMBS-BREAD

LAMBS-BREAD is a glorious beacon of lightLAMBS-BREAD is a glorious beacon of lightLAMBS-BREAD is a glorious beacon of lightLAMBS-BREAD is a glorious beacon of lightLAMBS-BREAD is a glorious beacon of lightLAMBS-BREAD is a glorious beacon of lightLAMBS-BREAD is a glorious beacon of lightLAMBS-BREAD is a glorious beacon of lightLAMBS-BREAD is a glorious beacon of lightLAMBS-BREAD is a glorious beacon of lightLAMBS-BREAD is a glorious beacon of light
[quote=Hazeseeker]

Lambs Bread, mmm.. volcano, always wanted to get 1 of those, a bit too expensive at the minute tho, i just wanna get 1 of those huge bags, filled with vape, imagine walking down the street with 1 of those in hand

I can imagine people faces :jawdrop ...I get it for 300 euro two years ago, that was the cheapest i could find...

Pheno #5

They really look sexy, specialy this one... Keeo going on wish u the best

LAMBS-BREAD is offline Quote

Old 01-06-2009, 11:29 PM #10
Lifebreather
Chet Manly

Lifebreather is a name known to allLifebreather is a name known to allLifebreather is a name known to allLifebreather is a name known to allLifebreather is a name known to allLifebreather is a name known to allLifebreather is a name known to allLifebreather is a name known to allLifebreather is a name known to allLifebreather is a name known to allLifebreather is a name known to all
Signin' up for this one Hazeseeker!

Those sure look good, even as seedlings.

Thanks for those freebies, I'll have to request them when I send in my next payment...(although I'm like 0/10 in freebie requests )

IG: @dialed_child

No Easy Props.
Lifebreather is offline Quote