You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Grow It! > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > So. Cal. Master Kush

Thread Title Search    
Buy Cannabis Seeds
 So. Cal. Master Kush Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2008, 08:58 PM   #16
totaln00b

So now for the big question: Where can I get it?!

Old 12-31-2008, 09:16 PM   #17
G-life

G-life is on a distinguished road
not sure if any clubs have it atm. i also have had bad success with the rr shrinked wrapped clones, ahh yes i remember the master kush and the pure kush were not all that great.
G-life jest offline   Quote

Old 01-01-2009, 01:25 AM   #18
Whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikiemikee
what about it. and its more like bubba with a kick
I'd say Mikiemikee's description is about spot on. A friend said MK is originally Positronics stock...that Dutch Passion then bought out...and perpetuated. If I was gonna look for a good MK pheno from beans I'd pick up some DP stock. The pheno I had about 5 years back just rocked and when I hear people talk about Bubba I just go back to that pheno I had.

Old 01-01-2009, 02:16 AM   #19
Whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiggywhompus
[/url]
LMAO...that pic right there looks EXACTLY like my first indoor grow with the filter/fan placement, room size and all...except replace that MK with some real deal Grape Ape.

Looks nice bro!

Old 01-01-2009, 03:01 AM   #20
paulobaca

paulobaca will become famous soon enough
Quote:
I love her...permanent keeper...

Very nice. Is that a soil grow and do you hand water?
paulobaca jest offline   Quote

Old 01-01-2009, 04:22 AM   #21
Outlaw Grower
Making Plants Turn Tricks

Outlaw Grower has a spectacular aura aboutOutlaw Grower has a spectacular aura aboutOutlaw Grower has a spectacular aura about
this is one cut that has been on top of my wanted list for a while now, right beside the indiana bubblegum, chems, and mss. some day.... lol
Outlaw Grower jest offline   Quote

Old 01-01-2009, 07:43 AM   #22
Blakendn

ONE OF MY FAVS

Old 01-01-2009, 08:32 AM   #23
wick650
Banned

wick650 is a jewel in the roughwick650 is a jewel in the roughwick650 is a jewel in the rough
Master Kush to me has always been like how Ograskal(g4life) has described, a more inscencey bubba sans coffee.

The So Cal clone vendor with the shrink wrapped rapid rooters carries the dutch master kush strain which is some Sensi Seed Hindu Kush cross I believe. He got his cut from the now defunct 3'rd floor disp. of Oakland. His cut is unrelated to the So Cal kush family MK strain, its purely a commercial strain... not something Id like to grow
wick650 jest offline   Quote

Old 01-01-2009, 08:11 PM   #24
OsWiZzLe
Banned

OsWiZzLe is a splendid one to beholdOsWiZzLe is a splendid one to beholdOsWiZzLe is a splendid one to beholdOsWiZzLe is a splendid one to beholdOsWiZzLe is a splendid one to beholdOsWiZzLe is a splendid one to beholdOsWiZzLe is a splendid one to behold
my MK looks nothing like these pics...all these MK's look like Bubba? My MK looks so much danker and better crystals all day.....that type of frost all fuzzy dude...that shit is fools gold no offense....My MK has more of diamond glaze look to it...and smells like sour pineapples.....
OsWiZzLe jest offline   Quote

Old 01-01-2009, 08:25 PM   #25
medfinder

clones..

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-life
not sure if any clubs have it atm. i also have had bad success with the rr shrinked wrapped clones, ahh yes i remember the master kush and the pure kush were not all that great.

I got some o those shrink wrapped rapid rooter clones...not..not the quality i used to. also some had powdery mildow..

OGRASKAL...I Wait or any beans from u.. lovin your beans.

alright what collective has real clones..I am caliornia prop 215,420 compliant.

ready to drive..verify...meet..crawl on broken glass..sit next to my wife,uuuhh forget the wife thing..

Old 01-01-2009, 08:52 PM   #26
medfinder

master??

Flowering: 50-55 days.
Growing indoor strains outside ... more >> An Indian-Afghani hybrid created from two true-breeding Indica seed lines that were collected in different parts of the Hindu-Kush.
The cannabis from this area has always been valued for its resin production and Master Kush retains this quality, as well as the vintage flavour of her parents earthy and pungent, with a hint of incense.
The taste of Master Kush will remind many smokers of hand-rubbed charas hashish. This is no surprise, as Kush weed is a major source of charas. A plant of great physical power, without the mind-numbing 'stoney' effect of many Indica strains.

HUH?? This is sensi seeds says..
and white label.

Weed Review: Master Kush

Pre-Smoke Examination:
Its covered with crystals that glisten in the light like tiny specs of glitter. The smell is a clean and refreshing mix of the earthiness of pine tree clippings with the sweetness of major league chew bubble gum. The buds are bright green with tiny hints of purple, and are very dense. All the buds are good sized, larger than a grape and smaller than a Cadbury cream egg.

Post-Smoke Examination:
Despite being so dense, the nugs crumble apart with ease. The bud was dried perfectly because when breaking it apart most of the crystals stay stuck to the plant matter instead of stuck to your fingers or the grinder. The bowl burns fairly quick generating a very thick stream of smoke into your lungs. If it is paced right you won't cough at all. Very smooth taste, just like how it smells.

The high rolls up on you like a helicopter passing you by. Slow and faint right at first, but increasing in its intensity until you're totally consumed with it. I smoked one little bowl and I'm totally rocked. The high is all over the place from the back of my eye balls to the backs of my ears. The Master Kush is truly a weed for serious smokers only, and only if those serious smokers don't have any plans for the evening.

Old 01-01-2009, 08:52 PM   #27
totaln00b

jiggywhompus thanks for the big pics that is what I am looking for. Is this available anywhere?

Old 01-01-2009, 08:54 PM   #28
OsWiZzLe
Banned

OsWiZzLe is a splendid one to beholdOsWiZzLe is a splendid one to beholdOsWiZzLe is a splendid one to beholdOsWiZzLe is a splendid one to beholdOsWiZzLe is a splendid one to beholdOsWiZzLe is a splendid one to beholdOsWiZzLe is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
^Oswizzle: You don't know what yer talkin about.

Sounds like your growin DUTCH PASSION master kush...ograskal and myself both posted pictures of legit socal master kush.

Lets see YOUR pics of this killer real deal kryptochrondalite master kush that apparently makes ours look like FOOL'S GOLD...too funny...

Master kush don't smell like pineapples bro...

We aren't talking about the schwagtastic dutch passion master k... there is no relation dude...and yes real deal masterk grows almost identical to bubba...

Better know your facts before you come out to play ball...peace

....ur bubba kush looks nice...play ball

Last edited by OsWiZzLe; 01-01-2009 at 08:55 PM..

Old 01-01-2009, 08:55 PM   #29
totaln00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsWiZzLe
....ur bubba kush looks nice
Post pics please. And pineapples?

Old 01-01-2009, 09:01 PM   #30
OsWiZzLe
Banned

listen fellazz....dont get ur lil panties all wett....my shit aint Dutch Passion....its from Bag Seed labeled So cal Master Kush from QDC in the LBC....i found some some seeds...and now i have some special girls from it....and yes...that type of frost...no thanks...fools gold ..that shit looks like some tastey herb...and probally an hour later you'll be sober