in:
Forums > Grow It! > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > So. Cal. Master Kush

Thread Title Search    
Buy Cannabis Seeds
 So. Cal. Master Kush Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2008, 07:17 PM   #1
totaln00b

So. Cal. Master Kush

I'm sure somebody on here must have info about this strain. I'm not talking about any of the Master Kush available from Seedbanks. Or the typical Master Kush that is found in the collectives these days. The taste and smell are similar to OG but different in ways that are hard to describe. Sorry no pics at the moment. I'll get some up if nobody knows what I'm talking about. Anybody know what I'm talking about or that can provide some insight? Thanks. I would love to get a clone of this! I know a source but it's too pricey.

Old 12-29-2008, 11:02 PM   #2
tdmaker2

tdmaker2 is a jewel in the roughtdmaker2 is a jewel in the roughtdmaker2 is a jewel in the rough
I just had this conversation with Wick about a week ago...send him a pm.
(wick650)
tdmaker2 jest offline   Quote

Old 12-29-2008, 11:26 PM   #3
mikiemikee
Banned

mikiemikee has a spectacular aura aboutmikiemikee has a spectacular aura about
what about it. and its more like bubba with a kick
mikiemikee jest offline   Quote

Old 12-29-2008, 11:30 PM   #4
totaln00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikiemikee
what about it. and its more like bubba with a kick

Old 12-30-2008, 05:00 AM   #5
Nughit

Nughit is on a distinguished road
I got a bunk Master Kush clone from a co-op a few months ago. It was one of the cuts that were in the RR plugs with the shrink wraped lable on it. This is my second time flowering it and my last. I haven't seen any cuts like that around lately so I figure it was from some shady vendor. I would love to find the real deal So Cal. Master Kush though.
Nughit jest offline   Quote

Old 12-30-2008, 05:32 PM   #6
relic1981

relic1981 is a jewel in the roughrelic1981 is a jewel in the roughrelic1981 is a jewel in the rough
not sure if it is socal master but i have a cut (humboldt) that does indeed parallel bubba. infact its one of my favorite kushes of all time.
relic1981 jest offline   Quote

Old 12-30-2008, 06:24 PM   #7
JeffSpicoli

i think the SocalMaster is even slower in veg than the Pre98Bubba, anyone else agree?
She sure does root like a champ though, only took 6 days, and the roots were INSANE.

Old 12-30-2008, 09:33 PM   #8
mikiemikee
Banned

she roots like a mofo. and vegges as slow as the pre98... and im not sure what socal master your smokin totaln00b. but the real legit socal master grows very similar to bubba...looks like her to...i can post veg pics if you want...i have the clone...

Old 12-30-2008, 10:17 PM   #9
G4life
Banned

G4life is a jewel in the roughG4life is a jewel in the roughG4life is a jewel in the roughG4life is a jewel in the rough
Hey wassup fellas!...The So Cal Master Kush is Dank as Fukk....She smells like Incensey Kush with some Sourness in there....Vegges a little slower than the Pre98 but not much slower and not nearly as slow as the Urkle...These were grown in warmer conditions but if you drop the temps a bit and let her run to 70 days she will get nice and purple for yah....Heres some old shots...~ogr

G4life jest offline   Quote

Old 12-31-2008, 01:02 AM   #10
KindBudKid
Lover of ambered Kush/Haze trichomes...

KindBudKid is a name known to allKindBudKid is a name known to allKindBudKid is a name known to allKindBudKid is a name known to allKindBudKid is a name known to allKindBudKid is a name known to all
That's what I'm talking about Raskal... Thanks for postin up pics of the real deal... I hope to see more people working that cut into hybrids..

"Even death is not feared by those who haved lived wisely".. - Buddha-
"Proof is in the seed".. - Shantibaba -
KindBudKid jest offline   Quote

Old 12-31-2008, 05:08 PM   #11
mikiemikee
Banned

thanks raskal i didnt have to post pics of the cut.. mucho...that right there all is legit socal master kush

Old 12-31-2008, 06:04 PM   #12
relic1981

relic1981 is a jewel in the roughrelic1981 is a jewel in the roughrelic1981 is a jewel in the rough
mine is identical. i also just noticed roots poppin of clones i took this past friday, so six days to show roots in a bubble cloner. im in norcal but this strain is for real and im stoked i have it! thanks for the pics rascal now i know what im working with... i thought it was just a great pheno from seedbank stock but now it has me wondering, who breed it and is it a HK X HK? the buds are so covered in resin that they almost glow when held up to a light, lip smacking , put u on your ass head candy!
relic1981 jest offline   Quote

Old 12-31-2008, 06:47 PM   #13
MOneYMiKe
XLVII

MOneYMiKe is a survivorMOneYMiKe is a survivorMOneYMiKe is a survivorMOneYMiKe is a survivorMOneYMiKe is a survivorMOneYMiKe is a survivorMOneYMiKe is a survivorMOneYMiKe is a survivorMOneYMiKe is a survivorMOneYMiKe is a survivorMOneYMiKe is a survivor
i tried to search jiggy's thread's for he thought his master was a bubba the whole time,couldn't find any pic's,my cut is fuggin' huge,.....thanks for the pic raskal............she seem's to get bigger top's than bubba.....any who......noice....

MOneYMiKe jest offline   Quote

Old 12-31-2008, 08:45 PM   #14
G-life

G-life is on a distinguished road
nice plant. that pic looks identical to an og master kush clone i got recently. i also got a la kush plant with it. both are almost done flowering. dank! wish i could pm.
G-life jest offline   Quote

Old 12-31-2008, 08:47 PM   #15
justlrnin

justlrnin will become famous soon enoughjustlrnin will become famous soon enough
She looks so dank bro . Zoo
justlrnin jest offline   Quote